60 phrases for brothers (famous quotes tender and dedicatory)
The phrases for brothers and sisters which are presented below form a selection of quotes about the feeling of fraternal union that unites the people who keep this type of kinship.
They can be used as phrases to dedicate or, simply, to better understand how the union bond between older siblings and younger siblings (or even twins!) Has been understood throughout history.
- Related article: "123 wise phrases to reflect on life"
The best short sentences about brothers
Several are the famous people who have reflected on the fraternal love and about the joy of having a brother or sister to share great moments.
1. Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero
Marc Brown Talk about how exciting it is to have someone with whom you have this kind of relationship.
2. Siblings who say they never pee have to be hiding something
Daniel Handler , the author of A series of catastrophic misfortunes, leaves this brief reflection on the relationship between brothers with a touch of irony.
3. Brothers: the children of the same parents, which are perfectly normal until they come together
Sam Levenson , in one of the sentences about more humorous brothers.
4. Our brothers and sisters are there from the dawn of our lives until the inevitable sunset
A reflection of Susan Scarf Merrell with a tragic and mature touch at the same time.
5. What strange creatures the brothers are!
Until intellectuals like Jane Austen they are surprised at the eccentricities of life with brothers.
6. There is no other love like that of a brother
Terri Guillemets , on fraternal love towards brothers and sisters.
7. A brother is a friend who gives us the nature Jean
One of the most popular phrases about siblings is this one Baptiste Legouve .
8. How do people go through life without a sister?
Sara Corpening believes that this type of family bond is a survival resource.
9. Sweet is the voice of a sister at the time of sadness
Benjamin Disraeli brings some theatricality to this reflection about the healing power of this type of love.
10. The brothers do not let themselves wander in the dark
Jolene Perry exposes this sentence as if it were a maxim of life.
11. Comfort is never better in a place that is not in the arms of a sister
A phrase about the brothers similar to that of Benjamin Disraeli, which in this case is from the writer Alice Walker .
12. I want to be the brother of the white man, not his brother-in-law
Martin Luther King, Jr . In this way, he expresses the degree of fraternal union he sought in reconciliation between American whites and blacks.
13. When the brothers agree, no strength is as strong as their life in common
The Greek philosopher Antisthenes , in one of the short sentences about older brothers.
14. Brothers who never fight are like distant family members
Pankaj Gupta about that apparent love-hate relationship between people with this kind of kinship.
15. Sisters function as safety nets in this chaotic world simply by supporting each other
Carol Saline on the vital function of mutual support.
16. Help your brother's boat, and yours will reach the other shore
A Hindu proverb with an important moral nuance.
17. You do not choose your family. They are the gifts that God gives, and you are the ones for the rest.
Desmond Tutu relates religion and reflections on the family.
18. Nothing can stop me from loving my brother
Brandy Norwood in another of those phrases about ideal emotional brothers for dedications.
19. Those who do not have brothers look with certain innocent envy at those who do.
James Boswell , about the privilege of having these types of links with someone.
20. We must learn to live together as brothers or die together as fools
Another one of the phrases of Martin Luther King, Jr . about fraternity.
21. I had a brother who was my salvation, he made my childhood something bearable
Maurice Sendak in another one of those phrases about brothers that are based on childhood memories
22. Never treat a partner like a brother
Hesiod I thought that the relationship you have with siblings is not the same as the one you have with close friends
23. The most temperate and sleepy sister becomes a tiger her brother or sister has problems
Clara Ortega , about the love of a sister.
24. Having a sister is like having a best friend you can not get rid of
Amy Li It also relates the relationship between siblings with friendship.
25. I grew up with six brothers. This is how I learned to dance; waiting for my turn for the bathroom
A phrase about brothers with a marked humor, of Bob Hope .
26Being brothers and sisters means being there for the other
An anonymous phrase as direct as it is simple.
27. A sister is the one who gives you her umbrella in the storm and then takes you to see the rainbow
This quote from Karen Brown It is, also, almost a poem.
28. If you want to do great things with your life, you can not do it alone. Your best team will be your friends and brothers
Deepak Chopra about life projects that involve other people.
28. The highlight of my childhood was making my brother laugh so hard that the milk came out his nose
Garrison Keillor and childhood memories of many people.
29. A brother shares memories of childhood and adult dreams
Another anonymous phrase with a very emotional approach.
30. There is a small child inside the adult who is my brother. How much I hated it, and how much I love it too
A quote from Anna Quindlan about the indescribable feeling that many people experience when interacting with their brothers.
31. We all have competitive relationships with our brothers
John Bejamin Hickey , about contests and demonstrations of power among people with these family ties.
32. The best way to get a puppy is to pray for a little brother
A phrase about humorous brothers of Winston Pendleton .
33. God bless who helps his brother
In this sentence, Abu Bakr it also incorporates morality into family relationships.
34. A brother could be the guardian of one's identity, the only person with the keys to being the most fundamental of oneself
Marian Sandmailer He speaks of the brothers as if they were mirrors that reflect the fundamental identity of oneself.
35. Siblings are people with whom we learn, people who teach us about justice, cooperation, kindness and caring
Pamela Dugdale , about the learning potential of fraternal relationships.
36. Your brothers are the only people who know how it feels to have been raised in the same way as you
A phrase about brothers of Betsy Cohen .
37. My brothers are my best friends
America Ferrera about the degree of union you feel with these members of your family, applicable to many more people who experience the same.
38. If you have a brother, you will fight
Liam Gallagher, about the challenges of having brothers and sisters.
39. As they got older, my brothers made me see that I did not care, but I always knew they cared about me and they were there
An autobiographical quote from Catherine Pulsifer , about the apparent coldness that sometimes covers relations between siblings.
40. Because I have a brother, I will always have a friend
One of the phrases about more popular brothers, of anonymous authorship.
41. Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet
A Vietnamese proverb about the strong affective bond that these relatives experience.
42. If we are not guardians of our brothers, at least we are not their executioners
A reflection of Marlon Brando about the options that arise in these relationships of kinship.
43. We came to the world as brother and brother. And now we go hand in hand, none before the other
A quote from William Shakespeare , very suitable to be used in dedications or ceremonies.
44. If you want to know how your girlfriend will treat you after marriage, look at how she talks to her little brother
A phrase from Sam Levenson with a touch of irony.
45. I searched for my soul, but I did not see it. I looked for my god, but he eluded me. I looked for my brother and I found all three of them
An appointment of anonymous authorship, and also one of the phrases about more poetic brothers.
46. On many occasions you were a father, in many others a friend. It was you who taught me to value things and walk the path of life
An emotional phrase that can make us value the meaning of fraternity.
47. You are intelligent, honest, affectionate and noble. Your beautiful actions speak for you and inspire me to be a better person. I could not have touched a brother better than you!
Although it is a matter of chance, many of us feel fortunate for our brothers and to share time with them.
48. Having a brother like you is a great blessing, because you are aware of me at all times and you are also a great example. Never change brother
The attention that many older brothers dispense to their younger siblings is praiseworthy.
49. Brother, thanks for being in the good times and bad, thanks for guiding me and at the same time for understanding my shortcomings
Brotherly love is pure and adorable.
50. I only hope to be able to correspond to your kindness and love during all these years, dear brother ...
A family relationship full of friendship and mutual help.
51. Brother, thank you for existing. Without you I would not be who I am. Thanks for so many teachings
The brothers help us to modulate our personality and to acquire values for life.
52. Having a brother is not a path of roses, but we could not live without them
Although the brothers can have their pluses and minuses, they are essential in our lives.
53I do not consider anything shameful to honor the brothers
A phrase from Aeschylus of Eleusis .
54. No friend as a brother; no enemy like a brother
A Hindu proverb that shows us the contradiction in fraternal relationships.
55. I love you very much, even with your faults, your past, your jokes, your smile ... Thanks for always being by my side
In spite of everything, it is always a welcome company.
56. Siblings are the best friends we can not choose
They are not chosen but they are the most unconditional.
57. Brothers and sisters of other races, of another color, but with the same heart
A famous quote from Subcomandante Marc you , with a clear political tinge.
58. We never saw each other but it did not matter, my brother was awake while I was sleeping, my brother showing me his favorite star behind the night
Julio Cortazar This splendid reflection leaves us.
59. The brothers must remain united because that is the first law. Have a true union at any time, because if they fight they are devoured by those outside
The union is strength, and more between brothers.
60. There brother, here on earth, the soul fills us with advancing flags. Against fear they advance. overcome
Víctor Jara He gives us this beautiful and libertarian thought.