63 motivating phrases to study and get good grades
Studying can be a strenuous task , especially for those with little patience.
However, the story collects many motivational phrases to study that can be used to see this kind of activities in a more positive way; Sometimes, giving the best of oneself or not doing it is a question of attitude, of the mentality with which we approach study.
- Learn 10 tricks to study better and more efficiently
- 25 free online courses in Psychology
The best phrases to continue studying
Below you can see a selection of the best phrases to study and motivate . If you lack a little encouragement to keep digging your elbows ... here is a good resource!
1. It always seems impossible until it's done (Nelson Mandela)
One of the most famous motivational phrases by Nelson Mandela.
2. Motivation is what sets you in motion, habit is what keeps you going (Jim Ryun)
Incorporating the study into our daily habits is a way of making knowledge well internalized.
3. Study the past if you want to intuit the future (Confucius)
One of the reasons why it is worth studying history.
4. If you do not like how things are, change them (Jim Rohn)
One of the keys to progress in the studies is to be clear that you have the ability to learn what at first seems difficult.
5. Do not let what you can not do interfere with what you can do (John R. Wooden)
A phrase to study that can also be applied to all kinds of complicated tasks.
6. Good fortune favors the daring (Virgil)
One of the phrases most historically remote to our times, but of total validity at present.
7. You can always be better (Tiger Woods)
The golfer Tiger Woods synthesizes in a phrase a way to always keep in mind that our potential is always ahead of us.
8. There is no substitute for hard work (Thomas Edison)
Edison argued that the effort is inevitable . So ... why waste time making you see that you can progress outside of it?
9. I have failed again and again throughout my life. That's why I've been successful (Michael Jordan)
One of the motivating phrases of an elite athlete recognized throughout the world.
10. Without studying the soul sick (Seneca)
A phrase to study that is essentialist, although poetic at the same time.
11. The man who is a teacher of patience is a master of everything else (George Saville)
Patience can be seen as a capacity to learn everything.
12. A book is like a garden that can be carried in your pocket (Chinese Proverb)
An inspiring phrase about the power of books.
13. If we did all the things we are capable of, we would be amazed (Thomas Edison)
Visualizing the "ideal self" is a good way to motivate yourself, so it's worth remembering this Edison phrase.
14. The more I work, the more luck I seem to have (Thomas Jefferson)
Luck and effort go hand in hand.
15. Quality is never an accident, it is always the result of an effort of intelligence (John Ruskiin)
A reflection to remember that quality is the visible face of months and years of effort.
16. Change your thoughts and you will change your world (Norman Vincent Peale)
Facing the study with the right mindset can change our chances of learning everything necessary. Both, Having learned these contents will make our way of interpreting the world change .
17. Your talents and abilities will improve over time, but for that you have to start (Martin Luther King)
Studying is empowering one's own talents. This thought can help to find the motivation that is needed.
18. True education is about getting the best out of oneself (Mahatma Gandhi)
A positive way of looking at education and the study it entails.
19. Our patience will get more things than our strength (Edmund Burke)
An argument in favor of pacifism and intelligence.
20. Books are dangerous. The best ones should be labeled with "This could change your life" (Helen Exley)
An endearing phrase about the power of books to change the mentality of readers.
21. Your most important education is not happening in a class (Jim Rohn)
Education is not only acquired through formal channels . In every minute of our life we receive stimuli and we process them, we never stop learning.
22. Youth is the time to study wisdom; the old age, that of practicing it (Jean Jacques Rousseau)
A motivational phrase to study. The times will come when we can reflect on what we have learned.
23. If you do not go to the end, why start? (Joe Namath)
Exact. If you want to reach something in this life, never leave things half .
24Learning without thinking is useless. Think without learning, dangerous (Confucius)
The learning must be meaningful to really be profitable.
25. The champions keep playing until they do well (Billie Jean King)
A sports metaphor that can be extrapolated to the world of studies.
26. Use all your efforts, even when the possibilities play against you (Arnold Palmer)
A motivating phrase to study until late and overcome all the obstacles that are going to present us on the way .
27. The wonderful thing about learning something is that nobody can take it from us (B. B. King)
The mythical bluesman American reflects on learning.
28. Quality is not an act, but a habit (Aristotle)
The strength of our daily routine will lead us to success, both in studies and in life.
29. Set tough goals and do not stop until you get there (Bo Jackson)
A song to tenacity and constant effort . Perseverance as the engine of big dreams.
30. The man well prepared for the struggle has achieved half a triumph (Miguel de Cervantes)
The referent of Spanish literature talks about the need to prepare and strive for really difficult situations.
31. The most effective way to do it is to do it (Amelia Earhat)
A phrase to study tremendously simple, but very powerful.
32. Everything is practical (Pele)
The mythical Brazilian soccer player makes reference to the practice, to the training, as a base to achieve triumphs.
33. It is possible to recover from a defeat, but it costs more to forgive oneself for not having tried (George Edward Woodberry)
It is necessary to reflect on whether we are taking advantage of the opportunities that are presented to us to improve, also in relation to studies.
34. You are more than capable of finding success, but it will only happen if you put yourself to it (Vince Lombardi)
The possibility of success is not denied to anyone if there are a series of basic requirements and the right attitude.
35. The best way to predict the future is to create it (Peter Drucker)
Studying today is something that will have repercussions in the future in which we live.
36. The only place where success comes before work is the dictionary (Vidal Sassoon)
An ingenious way of remembering that success is something whose indispensable ingredient is effort.
37. Who is afraid to ask is ashamed to learn (Danish proverb)
A little popular culture to remind us that study is not just something that everyone does at home: you also need the help of others.
38. Perseverance can transform failure into an extraordinary achievement (Matt Biondi)
See the small progress of day to day as a sum of factors that makes us improve is a way to continue to strive.
39. Patience, perseverance and sweat make an invincible combination to succeed (Napoleon Hill)
A combination to reach our goals.
40. Success depends on effort (Sophocles)
Seeing the effort as something that comes alone does not make sense, according to the thought of Sophocles.
41. No one who has given the best of himself has ever regretted it (George Halas)
A way to encourage us to show the best facet of our capabilities.
42. Without self-discipline, success is impossible (Lou Holz)
Knowing how to manage your own behavior is key to study well.
43. Who has not given everything has not given anything (Helenio Herrera)
To stay with a mindset that points towards ambition, nothing like phrases to study in this style.
45. Energy and persistence conquer all things (Benjamin Franklin)
The value of the study must be seen with perspective, taking into account that it is patience that allows us to learn.
46. Any effort is light with the habit (Livy)
A positive way to see the effort of turning the study into a habit.
47. Make each day a masterpiece (John Wooden)
To aspire to our learning objectives, nothing like giving the most of us (almost) every day .
48. Be patient; all things are difficult until they become easy (Saadi)
Another phrase to study that highlights the importance of patience.
49. What is the meaning of living if you do not do at least one remarkable thing? (Anonymous)
A reflection to set objectives that force us to strive.
50. The secret of moving forward is to start (Mark Twain)
Another of the motivating phrases to focus on the here and now.
51. Be patient with all things, especially with yourself (Saint Francis de Sales)
A recommendation to direct one's attention and ask yourself if you are really doing everything that can be done or victimist excuses are used to stop studying.
52. Never give up! Failure and rejection are only the first step towards success (Jim Valvano)
A good way to encourage yourself is to remember this phrase from basketball coach Jim Valvano.
53. Do not look at the clock; do the same as him, go forward (Sam Levenson)
A very poetic way of urging us to continue striving.
54. Patience is bitter but its fruits are sweet (Jean Jacques Rousseau)
One of the most remembered phrases of this philosopher.
55. Do your best. What you sow today will pay off tomorrow (Og Mandino)
To study well you have to look at the present, but it is also good to motivate yourself by looking to the future. That's why motivating phrases to study like this are very useful.
56. No matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop (Confucius)
One of the inspiring reflections of the oriental philosopher Confucius.
57. Accept challenges to feel the euphoria of triumph (George S. Patton)
An invitation to embrace difficult tasks.
58. Winning is not everything, but wanting to win is (Vince Lombardi)
Another of Vince Lombardi's motivation phrases, in this case focused on the importance of maintaining a positive mentality.
59. What you can do today can improve all your mornings (Ralph Martson)
A phrase to remind us of the value of the progress we can make in the present.
60. The problems are not signs of Stop, they are guidelines (Robert H. Schuller)
To see the difficulties with constructive spirit, nothing like remembering this observation.
61. You can find defeats, but you must not be defeated (Maya Angelou)
A motivational phrase that talks about the importance of giving continuity to our efforts to improve.
62. It's not that I'm very smart, it's that I stay for a longer time working on problems (Albert Einstein)
A phrase that has a lot of value coming from one of the intellectual referents of the 20th century.
63. Perseverance is falling 19 times and getting up 20 (Julie Andrews)
A very visual way to express the importance of effort.