63 sentences about emotional and physical health
Physical and emotional health is key to our happiness . Undoubtedly, being happy is one of the vital goals of all people. Therefore, there are many celebrities who have addressed this issue and have philosophized about the best way to have a healthy life or what are its consequences.
Phrases of physical and emotional health
In the following lines you can find a collection that talks about health phrases, both physical and emotional . Do not miss them, because you can find a lot of wisdom in them.
- "125 positive phrases to live your day to day with optimism"
1. Life is 10% what you experience and 90% how you respond to it
The attitude towards life and the way of interpreting events greatly influences our emotional health.
2. Lying down and getting up early makes a man wise, rich and healthy
Whoever gets up early, God helps him, says the saying.
3. Mental pain is less dramatic than physical pain, but it is more common and also more difficult to bear
A phrase about the mental pain of C. S. Lewis. According to him, it hurts just like the physical one.
4. The best and most efficient pharmacy is within your own system
A quote from Robert C. Peale, making an analogy between our body and a pharmacy.
5. The state of your life is only a reflection of the state of your mind
From Wayne Dyer. Our mind conditions our behaviors and, therefore, our health.
6. Those who think they do not have time for exercise, sooner or later will have time for the disease
Physical exercise provides benefits for mental and emotional health.
7. Our strengths come from our vulnerabilities
From our mistakes we can learn and improve. We can grow.
8. Some seek the comfort of their therapist's office, others go to the bar on the corner and have a few beers, but I choose to run as my therapy
Dean Karnazes, about the benefits of physical exercise for health.
9. The mind has a great influence on the body, and diseases often have their origin there
Although not always, positive mentality can influence physical illness.
10. Physical health is not only one of the most important keys for a healthy body, it is the foundation of creative and dynamic intellectual activity
The mind and the body are related. When one suffers, the other also.
11. Depression is the inability to build a future
The lack of vital goals and hope for the future is related to depression.
12. Life expectancy would increase by leaps and bounds if vegetables smelled as good as bacon
Doug Larson, in relation to how vegetables are healthy.
13. Investing in health will produce huge benefits
There is no better investment than investing in one's health.
14. Health is the greatest possession. Joy is the greatest treasure. Trust is the greatest friend
A reflection on the emotional and physical health of Lao Tzu.
15. Maximum for life: they will treat you in life in the way you teach people to treat you
If we do not set limits, people will treat us as far as we let them.
16. The most important thing in the disease is to never lose heart
In this sentence, the reason he deals with is hope.
17. Negative attitudes never result in a positive life
For Emma White, we are what we think. If we think negative, we will have a negative life.
18. Unexpressed emotions never die. They are buried alive and come out later in worse ways
Avoid emotions and suppress them, the only thing that causes is that they express themselves reinforced.
19. The punishment of every disordered mind is its own disorder
A quote from Augustine of Hippo that invites the reader to reflect.
20. Self-esteem can not be verified by others. You're worth it because you say it's like that. If you depend on others to value yourself, this valorization will be done by others
When things do not go well, we must do our part so that our self-esteem does not affect us.
21. People simply feel better about themselves when they are good at something
Self-confidence is closely related to self-esteem. When we emphasize something we like, it is easier for us to feel good.
22. Self-esteem is as important to our well-being as legs are to a table. It is essential for physical and mental health and for happiness
Self-esteem is vital to empower us in front of life.
23. Fear and anxiety often indicate that we are moving in a positive direction, outside the safe limits of our comfort zone and in the direction of our true purpose.
The fear of uncertainty does not allow us to grow or leave the comfort zone.
24. Sleeping is the golden chain that unites health and body
Sleeping has many health benefits, as Thomas Dekker says with this phrase.
25In a disordered mind, as in a disordered body, the sound of health is impossible
When we do not have emotional balance, our health suffers.
26. You can not move forward if you are always thinking about the past
The past does not allow us to come out and fight for our goals. Nor does it allow us to live in the present.
27. You will walk ahead towards growth or you will walk back towards safety
Abraham Maslow, in reference to the self-realization and the acquisition of the objectives of each one, which is key to well-being.
28. Garbage entering, garbage that comes out
George Fuchsel, in relation to the health and habits of people.
29. Psychiatry is the art of teaching people how to stand on their own feet while resting on sofas
A great quote from Sigmund Freud, the father of psychoanalysis.
30. We can not be in survival mode. We have to be in growth mode
The positive mentality is the best to continue developing and enjoying better emotional health.
31. What needs to change in a person is self-awareness
A quote from Abraham Maslow, one of the most influential psychologists of the humanist current.
32. Health is the greatest wealth
Health is basic to enjoy happiness and, therefore, is the greatest wealth.
33. If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change
It is not events that cause us discomfort, but how we interpret them.
34. A healthy attitude is contagious, but do not wait to take it from other people, be a carrier
Great words from Tom Stoppard, about adopting a positive attitude about life.
35. Being healthy is simply the best way to die
A quote about physical and mental health with a touch of irony
36. Diseases of the soul are more dangerous and more numerous than those of the body
Mental health has a consequence on physical health. The body and the mind are related.
37. He who has health has hope; the one who has hope, has everything
Hope, like having goals, positively influences our mood.
38. Everyone needs beauty and bread, places to play and pray, where the nature of forces to the body and soul
The environment often conditions our physical and mental health.
39. Being totally honest with yourself is a good exercise
Loving oneself and accepting mistakes is the key to enjoying a better emotional balance.
40. There is no stress in the world, only people thinking stressful thoughts
Wayne Dyer, meaning that stress is in the way of facing environmental events.
41. While fear exhausts power, faith gives wings for the elevation of the soul
Hope and mental health are two phenomena that are intimately related.
42. The fact is that people are good. Give people affection and security and they will give affectivity and be safe in their feelings and behaviors
A quote from Abraham Maslow about how a life with affection makes us good people.
43. Keeping the body in good health is a must, otherwise we will not be able to keep our body and mind strong and clear
The inspiring Buddha, who always knew that caring for the mind is caring for the body.
44. Without health life is not life; it's just a state of languor and suffering: an image of death
Another quote from Buddha. This time talking about how life without health is not life.
45. There are wounds that are never shown on the body, which are more painful than anyone who bleeds
Emotional wounds are not visible at first, but their consequences are long-lasting and painful.
46. Healing is a matter of time, but sometimes it is also a matter of opportunity
Time is our best ally when it comes to healing wounds. But the environment also affects the time to improve.
47. You are as important to your health as she is to you
Terri Guillemets, philosophizing about the influence of love on the emotional health of people.
48. Health and joy are generated mutually and naturally
Being cheerful and fun has a positive effect on our emotional and physical well-being.
49. Mental health needs a lot of attention. It is a great final taboo and has to be faced and resolved
Avoid reality and problems, they make the problem bigger.
50. Take care of your body, it's the only place you have to live
Paying attention to our body is the best investment for our well-being.
51. You, as much as anyone in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection
Buddha A reflection on self-love and self-acceptance.
52. When you expose everything inside you, you can live freely with nothing to hide
When you put aside prejudices and irrational beliefs, you are free and happy.
53. Let food be your medicine and let medicine be your food
A deep reflection of Hippocrates, the well-known doctor of Ancient Greece. .
54. When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; When the character is lost, everything is lost
When we surrender and our health is bad, we are poor in life.
55. Not being sick does not mean you're healthy
You can be miserable and not have physical symptoms of a disease.
56. If you do not take care of your body, where will you live? Take care before your body that of your house
When we enjoy bad health, this affects our life at all levels.
57. A desire to be in charge of our own lives, a need for control, is born in each one of us. It is essential for our mental health, and our success, that we take control
Having control of our lives and having healthy habits positively affects our emotional balance.
58. Health is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver
For Mahatma Gandhi, health is more important than money.
59. There are too many people who overestimate what they are not and underestimate what they are
Sometimes we do not realize the many qualities we possess.
60. Being in control of your life and having realistic expectations about the challenges of your day to day, are the key to stress control, which is perhaps the most important ingredients to lead a happy, healthy and rewarding life
Rational expectations avoid frustration and, therefore, promote emotional health.
61. Do not let what you can not do interfere with what you can do
We have to accept what we can not do and fight for what we can do.
62. The first wealth is health
Ralph Waldo Emerson. Rico is the one who has health.
63. Our anxiety does not come from thinking about the future, but from wanting to control it
A great sentence about the anxiety of Khalil Gibran, which suggests how anxiety occurs.