75 phrases for entrepreneurs for business success
Either because your business does not go through the best time, or because you simply want to start, this is your article.
In a world where the economy greatly influences our lives, it becomes increasingly necessary to be your own boss. If you want your company to be a success, It does not come from more then, take a look at these phrases for entrepreneurs that we present .
- We recommend you read: "120 positive phrases to face the day with optimism"
75 phrases for entrepreneurs that will make you succeed in business
According to Positive Psychology, sentences have a lot of power, more than hours and hours of tedious readings or boring lectures. But a short positive phrase automatically generates a positive thought where your mind has all the paperwork to assimilate it more easily.
These phrases for entrepreneurs will not only serve to make your business work, but also, being tools of change and transformation in our lives, will take you to the personal culmination you so much desire, a culmination that will make you see things in a much more optimistic way and therefore, will enable you to face with joy all your business projects.
1. I have not failed. I've found 10,000 ways that do not work
This phrase is attributed to Thomas Edison, scientist and inventor of the light bulb . With this phrase, Edison comes to say that we should not be discouraged if our projects do not go well the first time. Instead, what we have to do is learn from experience and persevere.
2. The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary
This famous phrase was said by Vidal Sassoon , entrepreneur and creator of the simple Bauhaus haircut. What this phrase means is that a theoretical preparation is indispensable before starting any of our ambitions, that preparation does not have to be necessarily academic, nevertheless, it becomes vital to plan our objectives and when the time comes, to act.
3. Every accomplishment that is worthwhile, great or small, has its stages and triumph; a beginning, a fight and a victory
Although Mahatma Gandhi was not an entrepreneur, he was a great political and spiritual leader. Not in vain, its influence on the independence of India is fundamental.
4. The best reason to start a business is that it makes sense, makes sense to create a product or service that society needs, and in this way to make a better world
This phrase was said by Guy Kawasaki, an entrepreneur, investor and Macintosh developer . This phrase comes to express that, having the conviction that with our businesses we are improving the world, our motivation will be much greater when it comes to work.
5. A businessman tends to bite a little more than he can chew in the hope that he will soon learn to chew
This phrase is attributed to Roy Ash, co-founder of Litton Industries . With this phrase, Ash meant that we should strive to get experience, and during that process we should not forget what our final goal is.
6. Some dream of great achievements, while others stay awake and act.
Anonymous phrase but not without depth . To achieve our dreams, ironically, not only is it enough to dream, but you have to take action.
7. The biggest reward in being a millionaire is not the amount of money you earn. It is the kind of person that you have to be in the first place to become a millionaire
Phrase attributed to Jim Rohn . If we make an effort and in the end we achieve success, we will not only have succeeded but also we will have learned ethical values that will already be part of us, forever.
8. A journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step.
Lao Tse, Chinese philosopher . This phrase comes to tell us that it is important to celebrate the small advances.
9. Failure is the opportunity to start over, but more intelligently
The author of this phrase was Henry Ford, founder of the company Ford Moto r . Ford claimed that failure is not so serious, since failure gives us the bittersweet reward of learning from experience to improve.
10. It is better to do the most insignificant thing in the world, than to spend half an hour doing nothing
Goethe, poet, novelist, dramatist and Germanic scientist . With this phrase Goethe teaches us that having initiative brings us closer to success while staying idle leads us to failure.
11. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams
Eleanor Roosevelt . While dreaming is not enough, it is essential to take action.
12. There are no secrets to success. This is achieved by preparing, working hard and learning from failure
Colin Powell , a US military, diplomat and politician.General of four stars and Chief of the General Staff.
13. An entrepreneur sees opportunities where others see only problems
Phrase by Michael Gerber . To achieve success it is important to have a positive mind.
14. Investing in knowledge always produces the best benefits
Benjamin Franklin, founding father of the USA . For Franklin, knowledge is power when it comes to carrying out a personal project.
15. There are men who fight one day and are good. There are others that fight for a year and are better. Some fight for many years and are very good. But there are those who struggle all their lives. These are the essentials
Phrase for entrepreneurs that was pronounced by Bertolt Brecht, German poet and dramatist . Brecht believed in a persevering and combative attitude towards the difficulties of life.
16. I do not need friends who change when I change, and they nod when I sit down. My shadow makes it much better
I knew well Plutarch that constructive criticism and feedback are essential when developing our ambitions.
17. It is a capital error to theorize before having data. One begins to alter the facts to fit them into the theories, instead of fitting the theories into the facts
Sherlock Holmes, one of the most famous fictional detectives of all time , I believed that to be successful it was very important to alternate theory with practice and practice with theory, so that both aspects complement each other in harmony until we reach our goals.
18. People are not remembered for the number of times they fail, but for the number of times they succeed
For Thomas Edison, failure is not important in the severe judgment of history , but success will make our name endure for ever and ever.
19. I will make a forecast: Anything can happen
This phrase by Roy Atkinson comes to say that there are variables that we , however we do it, we can not control. The good attitude is to know how to fit misfortunes well and not break down.
20. Man is discovered when measured against an obstacle
Antoine de Saint Exupery, author of The Little Prince. This famous phrase explains that it is in difficult situations when we really know each other.
21. Never walk on the path traced, it will only lead you to where the others were
Graham Bell, British scientist and speech therapist , it warns us that in order to triumph, originality and our own criteria are indispensable.
22. Remember that the most important thing about any company, is that the results are not inside their walls. The result of a good business is a satisfied customer
Peter Drucker, father of modern administration He believed fervently that the success of a company is not measured by the benefits, but by how satisfied the customer is. If the client is happy, everything else will come by itself.
23. To succeed you need talent and a thousand other things, and those thousand things are what will make you succeed
For Julio Iglesias, the triumph does not depend so much on innate talent but of the effort behind it.
24. To be successful you have to have friends; but to maintain a lot of success you have to have many friends
Frank Sinatra . To start a long-term project, it is essential to surround yourself with trustworthy people who trust you, and trust you in them.
25. To succeed, planning alone is insufficient. One must improvise also
Isaac Asimov, author of this phrase , well I knew that to be successful in life you have to know how to adapt to the contingencies that may arise.
26. Most times success depends on knowing how long it will take to achieve it
This sentence of Montesquieu It is very significant, because success must be assessed as such if it far exceeds the resources invested, and one of those resources over time. Sometimes winning at any price leads to failure in the long run, so a timely withdrawal is better.
27. A moment of success compensates for the failure of years
For Robert Browning, the number of times you fail is not relevant , because when you achieve success it will be such an extremely pleasant experience, that everything else will be the same.
28. A fool never replenishes himself from success
Oscar Wilde, Irish novelist and playwright . Emotional intelligence is key, not only to learn from experience, but to know how to face it with optimism.
29. Do not expect things to change if you always do the same
Albert Einstein, German scientist. For Einstein it was important to try different formulas in order to achieve success, is not that what science does?
30. Where there is a successful business, someone ever made a brave decision
Peter Ferdinand Druker , Austrian lawyer, author of recognized works on business management.
31. Your imagination anticipates the good that will happen to you in life.
Another phrase from Einstein , creativity will bring a global vision to your business fundamental to succeed. If you develop your imagination to the fullest, you will have assured success.
32. The entrepreneur always seeks change, responds to it, and exploits it as an opportunity
Peter Drucker wanted to say with this phrase that whenever there is a change, new opportunities arise . It's up to you to see them and take advantage of them!
33. Luck takes place, when preparation meets the opportunity
This sentence of Earl Nightingale it comes to saying that luck does not exist and that the key to success depends solely and exclusively on you.
34. The greatest risk is not taking any risk ... In a world that changes really fast, the only strategy in which failure is guaranteed is not to take risks
This phrase from the creator of facebook, Mark Zuckerberg , goes to say that in a world as chaotic and changing as ours, the only way to succeed is to move to the rhythm of the changes produced. Never lose the initiative!
35. Nothing great has ever been achieved without enthusiasm
Ralph Waldo Emerson, American philosopher . First of all, the attitude is the first thing to ensure your success as an entrepreneur.
36. One day you will wake up and discover that you have no more time to do what you dreamed, the time is now ... act
This phrase of Paulo Coelho warns us before it is too late. Act!
37. Those who say that something can not be done, are often interrupted by others who are doing it
Joel A. Barker, author of this sentence , tells us that if we throw in the towel, another will come, pick it up and triumph where we did not want to succeed.
38. If you quit, resigning will become easier and easier throughout your life
This sentence of Osman Minkara comes to say that giving up is the easy way ; Being the comfortable option is tremendously addictive. If we fall into such vice, we can hardly leave.
39. An ounce of action is worth a ton of theory
Ralph Waldo Emerson tells us through this phrase that it is much better to act , although it is little, that to be eternally theorizing. For the theory we draw from such action is far more useful than a simple theory based on assumptions and not facts.
40. When you believe in yourself, neither will heaven be your limit
Miles Davis affirms with this phrase that it is important to have faith in what one does , love and value your own abilities.
41. It's never too late to be what you could have been
This sentence by George Eliot speaks of forgiveness even if it does not seem so a priori; it speaks of the virtue of forgiving oneself, of giving oneself a second chance to finally end up triumphing, something that can perfectly be applied to business. Even if you have not made the best decisions in your life, do not lose hope and give yourself another chance!
42. If you do not build your dreams, someone else will hire you to build theirs
Phrase by Toni Gaskin, motivational speaker and coach . You choose, be your own boss or work for another?
43. Your most disgruntled clients are your greatest source of learning
With this phrase, Bill Gates affirms that from the criticism of your clients, you can obtain the necessary knowledge to reach the top with your business.
44. When the goal seems difficult to you, do not change your objective; look for a new way to get to it
This phrase of Confucius, Chinese philosopher of the sixth century BC It tells us that we must be firm in our goals but flexible enough to reach them. The thought of Confucius has greatly influenced contemporary China, and you can not blame them for going bad.
45. Experience is the name we give to our mistakes
Oscar Wilde comes to reflect with this phrase that it does not matter how many times we have been wrong , the important thing is the compendium of all the experiences lived.
46. My interest in life comes from establishing enormous challenges, and seemingly unattainable and trying to overcome them
This phrase is attributed to Richard Branson, English billionaire . Branson suffers dyslexia, so he obtained very low academic results in the institute, however that did not stop him from becoming rich and at the age of fourteen he had already founded two companies, which ended up failing but finally Branson triumphed when creating a new company at sixteen years. As you can see, it is constant.
47. The most effective way to do it is to do it
For Amelia Earhart , American aviator, it's clear: you have to do it no matter what the cost. A tribute to the will to power!
48. The battles are not always won by the strongest, or the fastest, sooner or later the man who triumphs is the one who believes he can succeed
Vince lombardi, American football coach , I knew that to succeed sometimes you just need to believe in the myth that simply, you can do it.
49. Decide if the goal is worth the risks you are going to take. If so, stop worrying
Amelia Earhart was a person with great will , but neither was thrown into the pool if it was not full. Sometimes, you have to put things on a scale and assess whether it is worth the effort or not, without this meaning that you have not tried.
50. Only the one who has been in the deepest of the valleys can understand what it is to be at the top of the highest mountain
Phrase by Richard Nixon . Sometimes to value your surroundings you have had to hit bottom previously, there is no glory without suffering.
51. I am convinced that what separates successful entrepreneurs from unsuccessful entrepreneurs is pure perseverance
Steve Jobs founded Apple in the 70s . The day Jobs died, Apple's market capitalization was 350.67 billion dollars, more than all the Ibex 35 companies combined. This phrase of authorship shows that in business management is important to be tenacious.
52. Pay attention to negative feedback and request it, particularly from friends. Hardly anyone does that and it's very helpful
Elon Musk, co-founder of Paypal , is very clear that a constructive criticism helps in business.
53. Luck is proportional to sweat. The more you sweat, the more luck you will have
Ray Kroc, founder of McDonald's , was initially the partner of a small industry of machines for shakes, although before that it sold glasses made of cardboard. It seems that Kroc had to sweat a lot, because at the time he was one of the richest people in the United States.
54. Nothing on this earth can stop the man who has the right mental attitude to achieve his goal. Nothing on this earth can help man with the wrong mental attitude
Thomas Jefferson , third president of the United States of America.
55. Sometimes when you lose a battle you find a new way to win the war
This phrase of Donald Trump, billionaire tycoon and current president of the USA. It clearly reflects that sometimes, you have to hit bottom to get afloat.
56. An intelligent man is not the one who has many ideas, but the one who knows how to take advantage of the few that he has
With this anonymous phrase that we have considered appropriate to add to our compilation of phrases for entrepreneurs, we want to make you understand that you do not need to stress because you do not have many ideas,it is better few and good than many little or poorly developed . If you follow this advice, you can get more out of your business project.
57. When you innovate, you have to be ready for everyone to tell you that you are crazy
Not infrequently you will find stones on the road, many times of those around you. This sentence by Larry Ellison is a clear example .
58. The work that is never started is the one that takes longer to complete.
This sentence attributed to J.R.R. Tolkien, author of The Lord of the Rings is a clear example of what would be procrastination, behavioral disorder that involves delaying difficult or tedious tasks to evade them. The earlier you start doing things, the sooner you will end up.
59. The triumph is not always to win, but never to be discouraged
This phrase is from the authorship of Napoleon Bonaparte , and it seems that being an optimist was not bad at all: he came to conquer almost all of Europe.
60. The longest walk begins with one step
This Hindu proverb He goes on to say that it is important to get to work, establishing a small goal without forgetting the final goal. Patience is a fundamental virtue in business management.
61. The genius begins the great works, but only the work ends them.
Petrus Jacobus Joubert , military and South African politician who served as General Commander and Vice President in his country.
62. I do not measure the success of a man by the height he is able to climb, but by how high he bounces when he hits the bottom
George S. Patton, General of the United States Army during world war II.
63. There are no shortcuts to success. Start before, work harder, and finish later
Brian Trancy , American writer of personal development. With this phrase we want to show that there are no secret formulas to achieve success, only hard work.
64. The greatest glory is not falling, but getting up always
Nelson Mandela, activist against apartheid and president of South Africa. Mandela suffered many injustices throughout his life, but he never gave up, are you going to be less?
65. If you want to change the world, change yourself
Mahatma Gandhi , Indian lawyer, thinker and politician.
66. Nothing in life should be feared, only understood. It's time to understand more, to fear less
Marie Curie , a Polish scientist and a pioneer in the field of radioactivity, she was the first person to receive two Nobel prizes in different specialties, physics and chemistry.
67. Always transform a negative situation into a positive one
Michael Jordan, former American basketball player and owner of the NBA team, the Charlotte Hornets.
68. The supreme happiness of life is knowing that you are loved by yourself or, more accurately, in spite of yourself
Victor Hugo , poet, playwright and romantic French novelist, considered as an eminence in French literature.
69. If life gives you a lemon, make lemonade
This phrase by Dale Carnegie, American businessman and writer , encourages us to take advantage of the opportunities that come our way in our lives.
70. It's hard to fail, but it's even worse not to have tried to succeed
Theodore Roosevelt , twenty-sixth President of the United States, scout and soldier.
71Only those who dare to have great failures end up achieving great successes
Robert Kenney, Brazilian soccer player . Sometimes, to succeed in this life you have to take risks and be prepared for it.
72. It's always early to surrender
Norman Vincent Peale , of the theory of positive thinking. Perseverance is a key pillar when facing life with optimism.
73. You have to make it happen
Illustrated French, Denis Diderot was a key figure of his time as a writer, philosopher and encyclopedist.
74. We become what we think
This phrase by Earl Nightingale comes to portray how important it is to have a positive thinking , to transform us into optimistic people.
75. Pleasure and action make the hours seem short
William Shakespeare, playwright, poet and English actor . For Shakespeare it was important to enjoy what you did. If you can enjoy your business projects, success is assured.