Brad Pitt's 70 Best Famous Phrases
Brad Pitt (Oklahoma, 1963) is one of the most acclaimed actors of the late twentieth century and early twenty-first. Revered both by specialized critics and by the general public, his films have been mostly successful.
Nominated on three occasions to the Oscars, Brad Pitt has starred in several feature films such as "The Fight Club", "Thelma & Louis", "Se7en", "Ocean's Eleven", "The curious case of Benjamin Button ", and other films that marked the era.
- "The 25 best phrases by Robert de Niro"
- "60 movie phrases that marked the history of cinema"
The best phrases of Brad Pitt
In today's article we will get to know this American interpreter better. If you were looking for a selection of quotes and quotes from Brad Pitt , You have come to the right place.
Let us begin.
1. In Missouri, where I come from, we do not talk about what we do, we just do it. If we talk about that, it looks like bragging.
A great way to say that the brave act in a direct way.
2. You must lose everything to win something.
Who does not risk can not win.
3. You become what you are. You have control of your own destiny.
For many external constraints that exist, you are your own owner.
4. Most of the time is with the family. Most of the time, it's all the time. When we work it is a very intense piece of time. We work for 12 hours a day, 14 hours a day is common. And we will do it for a few months and then we can relax a bit.
About the hard work of an actor.
5. Stop being perfect, because obsessing to be perfect prevents you from growing.
One of those Brad Pitt phrases about self-love.
6. The best moments can not be preconceived. I've spent a lot of time in editing rooms, and a scene can be technically perfect, with perfect delivery and facial expression and timing, and you remember all your lines, and it's dead.
Sometimes, there is something magical that escapes the canons of the seventh art.
7. Gay marriage is inevitable. The next generation, they get it. It's only a matter of time before it becomes a reality.
On the union of people of the same sex, a controversial issue in the United States.
8. I am not a great defender of happiness. I think it's very overrated. I think misery is underestimated. There is so much value in that. You can not have one without the other.
Without minimal material conditions, no one can be really happy.
9. Personally I like to get old: with age comes wisdom and I have said it before and I repeat it, I will take the wisdom about youth at any time.
A great phrase of optimism despite the passage of time.
10. Get into something that is really personal, that means something to you, where you have something to say. I wish I was more aware of that when I started my career instead of doing some things that they said would be good for me. And they were not, because they left me empty, so I did not do a good job anyway. I think that is what is key to what we do: it has to be personal.
To get involved in a project, this must touch the fiber.
11. I was very curious about the world, even at an early age, and I do not know at what point I realized that other cultures believed in different religions, and my question was: 'Well, why are not you going to go to the sky then? And the answer was always: 'Well, everyone has an opportunity, that is, before the word of God as they described it to me then'. And that did not sit well with me. But in times of trouble or discord, it is a great comfort. And it was not until I left home that I really came to the conclusion that it did not make sense to me for many other reasons.
He resorts to religion to feel that there is "something else".
12. Fame makes you feel permanently like a girl who passes by construction workers.
Always praised and acclaimed by the people.
13. I have always believed that happiness is overrated, you know? It is those difficult times that inform the next wonderful moment, and it is a series of exchanges, of events, of victories and defeats.
Everything is a process and you never gain in an absolute way.
14. You should not talk until you know what you're talking about. That's why I feel uncomfortable with the interviews. Journalists ask me if I think China should do something about Tibet. Who cares what I think China should do? They give me a script. I act. I'm here to entertain myself, basically, after all. I am a grown man who puts on makeup.
Without more pretension than to interpret roles.
15. Do you know how you tell him true love? It's when someone's interest surpasses yours.
A way to define it.
16. The things you have end up being your owner.
Better not to have a lot and be agile and free.
17I am probably a 20 percent atheist and an 80 percent agnostic. I do not think anyone really knows. You will discover it or not when you get there, until then it does not make sense to think about it.
About your religious beliefs.
18. Fatherhood is the best thing I've done. Change your perspective. You can write a book, you can make a movie, you can paint a painting, but having children is really the most extraordinary thing I've done.
A unique experience that opens your perspective on all things.
19. The United States is not a country, it is a business.
A critical vision about the North American nation.
20. This idea of perpetual happiness is crazy and overrated, because those dark moments drive you to the next brilliant moments; each one helps you to appreciate the other.
If you were always happy, your life would not be worth living.
21. You are not the car you drive.
We are not the things that we possess.
22. A family is a risky enterprise, because the greater the love, the greater the loss ... That is the compensation. But I will try everything.
The more you love, the more you have to lose.
23. I have very few friends. I have a handful of close friends, and I have my family, and I have not known how to make life happier.
24. I think you'll be happy for the day. You make your life. A lot of this is all perception, and this is the way I built for myself. I have to accept it and work within those parameters, and it's up to me.
On happiness, according to Brad Pitt.
25. I had a friend who worked in a hospice, and said that people in their final moments do not talk about their successes, awards or what books they wrote or what they achieved. They only talk about their loves and their sorrows, and I think that is very revealing.
What really touches us is the human and emotional part of existence.
26. The woman is the reflection of her man.
And maybe the other way too.
27. Let us be the ones who say that we do not accept that a child dies every three seconds simply because he does not have the medicines that you and I have. Let us be the ones who say that we are not satisfied that their place of birth determines their right to life. Let's try let's be strong; let's be brave
On the injustices of the world, and how to fight them among all.
28. The United States is a country founded on firearms. It is in our DNA. It's very strange, but I feel better with a gun. I really believe it. I do not feel safe, I do not think the house is completely safe, if I do not have a hiding somewhere. That is my thinking, right or wrong.
Your opinion on the possession of firearms.
29. When I freed myself from the comfort of religion, it was not a loss of faith for me, it was a discovery of myself. I had faith that I am capable of handling any situation. There is peace in the understanding that I have only one life, here and now, and [that] I am responsible.
The determination with which he decided to abandon his faith.
30. I do not feel restless, I just like to travel.
One of Brad Pitt's passions: to know the world.
31. It is a wonderful experience to walk through a museum alone.
Calm, peace and art.
32. I am attracted to furniture design as a complete architecture on a smaller scale.
One of his lesser-known passions-
33. Cate Blanchett is fascinating. I do not know why. It is beyond my comprehension. Why we all want to work with her is that she elevates us to the rest of us. She only has some ethereal grace and elegance that is beyond me, and a keen understanding of human nature. She is simply exquisite. She is from another world.
About the great movie diva.
34. Being married means I can break the wind and eat ice cream in bed.
A brutal metaphor about life in marriage.
35. I look and there is our boy from Vietnam and our daughter from Ethiopia, and our girl was born in Namibia, and our son is from Cambodia, and they are brothers, man. They are brothers and it is a spectacle of euphoria.
A vision towards those countries.
36. One of the best and smartest things I did was to give my children Angie as their mother. She is a great mother. Oh, friend, I'm so happy to have her.
About the mother of their children.
37. Your shame will be your torture, and your torture will be your life. I wish so much.
A phrase to reflect.
38. I've been in these tabloids for 14 years, and at some point you become a Zen master of everything.
Persecution by journalists fuels a mindset in which nothing the press says matters.
39. By using the intelligence of natural systems, we can create industries, buildings and even regional plans that consider that nature and commerce are not mutually exclusive but mutually combine.
For the actor, the use of nature is not incompatible with the maintenance of this.
40. It's hard to be surprised with a movie. It's hard to be surprised by another actor or director when you've seen enough and been present. So when I am, or when I forget that I'm watching someone's movie, or when I do not know how someone made a certain turn I did not expect ... You know, I'm inside.
The ability to surprise the cinema is not easy to achieve.
41. The last Bollywood movie I saw was 3 idiots with Aamir Khan. It was impressive!
Anecdote about the cinema produced on the other side of the world.
42. Democracy does not work unless people are well informed, and I do not know if we are. People just do not have the time. The daily life of most people is about to survive. Most people do not have time to really study crucial issues.
Interesting reflection on the limitations of democracy.
43. Equality, absolutely, that is what defines us. It is what makes us great. If it does not fit well with your religion, let your God solve it in the end, but that is us. We are equal.
Given the equality of opportunities, it is easier to see how everyone is.
44. If someone wants to use drugs ... while not corrupting minors or driving under the influence or endangering others, should not a person have that right?
Another opinion of Brad Pitt based on ethics.
45. Bottom line is not a weekend retreat, it's not a damn seminar. Stop trying to control everything and just let it go.
Failure is relative; Sometimes, the correct thing is not to obsess about something.
46. Success is a beast. And it really puts the emphasis on the wrong. You come out with more instead of looking inward.
A metaphor about success.
47. You do not know someone until you know what you want.
The motivations of each one tell us a lot about that person.
48. With children and parents, there is an inexplicable connection and a trace that your father leaves you.
A hereditary brand that goes beyond biology.
49. A lot of making movies is about discovery in the day, what you're discovering. If you know everything that goes in, then it's not worth doing, it's done. I am interested in finding people that I believe have a voice, and a very specific voice.
Spontaneity and improvisation are positive values in the actoraje.
50. Ideals are peaceful. The story is violent.
The material expression of ideas can generate physical violence or any other type.
51. Self-improvement is masturbation.
One of the most popular lines of dialogue in The Fight Club.
52. My happiest moment is the day they call wrapping and I am free. I'm not looking back.
The satisfaction of concluding a job.
53. What is valuable to me has become clearer as I got older. For me, it's about the value of your time and your day and the value of the people with whom you spend it.
Another reflection on what it is to mature.
54. No more excuses. I can not blame my parents for anything. I am responsible for my mistakes and my choices.
Emancipating is also accepting one's mistakes.
55. I do not want to waste my time angry with someone I love.
One of Brad Pitt's simplest and most moving phrases.
56. When you get opportunities for the first time, suddenly you surround yourself with a lot of people who want to make money with you but they are also there to help. But they begin to tell him both what he should be and what must be done to maintain the race.
A critique of the opportunist logic of the world of work.
57. The best an actor can experience is discovery. The best an artist can do is learn something about himself and the world.
Learning is a constant in creative professions.
58. Over time, you feel comfortable with yourself and with the unknown, which we will not know until that moment arrives. And that is enough for me. I struggle with this much even now, because I do not want to step on anyone's religion. My family is still very dedicated. At the same time, I have a big problem when it starts to define a policy or, ultimately, becomes a separatist. ... It has been the basis of our main conflicts throughout history.
Several personal opinions about religion.
59. I do not want to die without scars.
These brands are also a way to tell your own story.
60. I'm one of those people you hate for genetics. It's true.
About a part of your personal relationships.
61. There is nothing else that changes life than fatherhood.
Another of those phrases by Brad Pitt on one of the vital milestones that tend to mark more: the birth of children.
62. Once you get older, you get a little closer to you, intimate. I've always been very aware of that, more aware of who I am, how I fit into the issue, rather than trying to emulate someone else. However, sometimes I try to emulate De Niro all the time, who is someone who could never be.
Reflection on how the passage of time affects us at maturity.
63. Now I'm 48 years old and whatever I have in terms of music, I get it from my children and that's it. I do not think it's going to be fashionable again!
A cultural filter that goes from one generation to another.
64. When I received my first salary from my job now known, I spent it on a Craftsman chair and a Frank Lloyd Wright wannabe lamp. With my second paycheck, I bought a stereo.
Some autobiographical data of Brad Pitt.
65I look at my children and I feel that I am on the precipice of this work, as I lean towards the other side. I am very aware of the time, I guess that is what I want to say, and I want to be there as much as I can with my children, and I also want to make sure that I do all the things that are important to me.
Family conciliation is not always easy, especially when you have to maintain a career as active as that of a Hollywood actor.
66. Man, when I'm wearing a helmet, I'm invisible. And people treat me like the guy on the bike ... it gives you the opportunity to read them.
Interesting appreciation about his life as a famous character.
67. When you see a person, do you focus on their appearance? It is only a first impression. Then there are those who do not immediately call attention, but you talk to them and they become the most beautiful thing in the world.
The most interesting facet of people is invisible to the eyes.
68. I do not think he's going to be a father so late.
A reflection on his own personal life.
69. Each false step leads to the next correct step
It is always possible to see the constructive side of mistakes.
70. I believe in the power of journalism. To make informed decisions, you must understand the dynamics of a situation. And journalism closes gaps and creates dialogue
The fourth power can come to put in contact points of view whose combination helps to inform us about reality.