The 115 most beautiful phrases of Mother's Day
Our mothers, since we are born, are our carers, and for that reason a special bond of attachment between them and us that lasts a lifetime is created.
As we grow, they are always there unconditionally , and they always look for us to be happy, even if they have to sacrifice their lives for us to be. They are the most special people in our life. Therefore, this article is dedicated to them.
Phrases and dedications for Mother's Day
You can find below the best phrases of mother's day , so you can send a message full of feeling or post them as a state in one of your social networks. Enjoy them!
1. No matter how much physical strength a man has, a mother will always be stronger in heart
Mothers transmit their strength to take care of us and give us the best.
2. I never thanked you enough for guiding me in the right direction. I never thanked you enough for listening to me. I never thanked you enough for protecting me from the things I should not have done. I never thanked you enough for putting up with my mood swings and arrogance. I never thanked you enough for being there for me without hesitation. I never told you enough how much I love you. You mean the world to me, but I do not tell you enough. No matter what happens, I will always love you mom, no matter what we discuss, or how angry you are with me, I will love you until the day I die
A great phrase for all mothers that shows authentic mother-child love.
3. You listen to my pain when everyone else becomes deaf. You make me laugh when I think I can not. You listen to my secrets and I make them yours. You give me a hug when I can not find my voice. You clean the tears that the world makes me cry. You mean more to me than the world will ever know
Mothers are always going to be there for the good and for the bad.
4. Find happiness where I find it. Understand what I understand and why I understand it. Pray for me even when nobody prays for me but myself. See all the beauty that I see through my eyes. That is my mother and she would give me the whole world if she could have it in her hands
Mothers have everything to make us happy.
5. Your arms were always open when I needed a hug. Your heart understood when I needed a friend. Your sweet eyes were severe when I needed a lesson. Your strength and love have guided me and given me wings
A reflection of Maria Bleain , about mother's love.
6. The only love I believe in is the love of a mother for her children
Karl Lagerfeld, affirming that the most authentic love is mother's love.
7. To the ear of a child, "mother" is a magic word in any language
Arlene Benedict , about the universal language of mother's love.
8. Mothers take the hands of their children for a time, but their hearts forever
Mothers always love their children from the bottom of their hearts.
9. One hundred men can make a camp, but only one woman is needed to make a home
A beautiful Chinese proverb that talks about how special women are.
10. Every time you look at your mother, enjoy the present and think that, although it will always be in your heart, it will not always be with you in this life
A reflection that reminds that mothers will not be there forever, so you have to enjoy them.
11. There is only one beautiful child in the world, every mother knows
Another Chinese proverb that talks about the beauty of a child.
12. The love of a mother is the veil of soft light between the heart and the heavenly father
A beautiful phrase expressed by Samuel Taylor Coleridge .
13. The strength of a mother is greater than the laws of nature
Barbara Kingsolver, about the strength of mothers and the great sacrifice they make for their children.
14. The love of a mother is a mosaic of love
The love of mothers is, without doubt, the deepest and most authentic.
15. My mother is a walking miracle
A beautiful reflection of the famous actor Leonardo Dicaprio .
16. Motherhood has a very humanizing effect. Everything comes down to the essentials
Meryl Streep , about how amazing motherhood is and how it changes our lives.
17. Without the love of mothers, the human race could not survive
Mothers are the most important figure in our development and are with us from the moment we have life.
18. A mother understands what a child does not say
Mothers know, without words, what your child really wants.
19. The arms of a mother are more comforting than those of any other person
The dear Princess Diana , he left this phrase for the story.
20. I realized that when you look at your mother you are looking at the purest love you will ever meet
Mothers love is the purest, says Mitch Albom.
21. Mothers are like glue.Even when you do not see them, they still support the family
A fine irony of the novelist Susan Gale .
22. There are many beautiful things in life. Many roses, stars, sunset, rainbows, brothers, sisters, uncles and aunts. But there is only one mother in the world
Kate Douglas Wiggin gives us this beautiful reflection on mothers.
23. We have all had some time or we have someone who persecutes us everywhere. Someone who makes a normal moment something magical. Someone who brings out the best in you. Someone who is your best friend and who is with you, no matter what happens. Is your mother
There is no love as unconditional as mother's love.
24. The phrase "working mother" is redundant
Jane Sellman , speaks to us about working mothers.
25. Mother, when your thoughts are in our hearts, we are never far from home
Mothers are always close. The distance does not matter.
26. Being a full-time mother is one of the best paid jobs, since the salary is pure love
Mildred B. Vermont comparing mother's love with work
27. I had to believe in a mother who taught me to believe in my
Antonio Villaraigosa , explains that mothers help us adapt to this world,
28. Nobody believes in you like your mother does. Thank you for always leaving behind your small imperfections
We must thank the mothers how much they do for us.
29. Motherhood: all love begins and ends there
Robert Browning , expresses his opinion about motherhood.
30. Children are the anchors of a mother's life
Sophocles , mothers devote all their time to their children.
31. The heart of a mother is a deep abyss in whose depth you will always find forgiveness
Honoré de Balzac , about how mothers forgive everything.
32. Life begins when I get up and love my mother's face
George Eliot , about the beginning of life and the importance of the mother
33. Motherhood is difficult and rewarding
Singer Gloria Estefan , about the difficulty of motherhood.
34. The words of encouragement of a mother can be the foundation on which greatness is built
Mothers encourage us in good times and bad times,
36. Men are what their mothers made of them
Ralph Waldo Emerson , men are a reflection of their own mothers
37. Of all the rights of a woman, the greatest is being a mother
Lin Yutang Being a mother is the best experience of life.
38. Biology is the smallest thing that makes someone a mother
The popular American host, Oprah Winfrey , in reference to mothers,
39. A man's work is all day, but a mother's work is never finished
Mothers work 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
40. When you are a mother, you are never alone in your thoughts. A mother always thinks twice, once for herself and once for her child
Sophia Loren affirms that mothers always have their children in their heads.
41. I've always been at peace because of the way my mother treated me
Martina Hingis , about inner peace in relation to his mother.
42. Regardless of whether you are famous or not, you will never have a bigger fan than your mother
Linda Poindexter . Mothers are your number one "fans",
43. The love of a mother is like peace. It does not need to be acquired, it does not need to be deserved
Erich Fromm , about love and mother. You can find more quotes from Fromm in this link.
44. A mother is a person who, seeing that there are only four pieces of cake for five people, quickly announces that she does not want more
Tenneva Jordan . The mothers are very generous.
45. I remember my mother's prayers and they have persecuted me all my life. They have clung to me all my life
A nice phrase from Abraham Lincoln .
46. The love of a mother is something that we keep deeply trapped in our hearts, always knowing that she will be there to comfort us
Harmony Ferrario , mother's love will last forever.
47. Most mothers are instinctive philosophers
Harriet Beecher Stowe , about the mentality of mothers.
48. The sweetest sounds given to mortals are those of mother, home and heaven
William Goldsmith Brown, mothers are pure harmony.
49. A mother's hug lasts longer when she leaves
The hugs of the mothers are eternal.
50. Anyone who does not miss the past never had a mother
Gregory Nunn , in reference to the importance of mothers in our lives.
51. The love of a mother is patient and forgiving when everyone else leaves, does not fail or falters, even when the heart is broken
Helen Rice , mothers will be there no matter what happens.
52. No one knows the job that requires taking care of a home except a mother
Having a child is a bigger job than being full time.
53. No man who has a godly mother is poor
Abraham Lincoln Having a mother who forgives you all is a great virtue.
54. Sometimes you feel that the whole world has abandoned you, but there is always a person who remains standing trusting you and is your mother
Your mother will not abandon you no matter what happens.
55Everything I am, and I hope to be, I owe to my mother
Abraham Lincoln . What you are, you owe to your mother.
56. Of all the gifts that life has to give, a good mother is the greatest of all
Our mother is the best gift we can have.
57. A good mother is worth a hundred teachers
George Herbert . There is no better teacher than a good mother.
58. A mother is someone who can do everyone's job, but whose work no one can do
The hardest work is, undoubtedly, that of the mother.
59. For the world you are a mother, but for your family you are the world
For a mother you are everything, that's why she will not abandon you.
60. Motherhood is the biggest and most difficult thing
Ricki Lake . Motherhood is complicated, but it is carried out with love.
61. I do not care how poor a person is, if he has a mother he is rich
There is no greater wealth than having a mother buan.
62. If you think about your mother, you will know what love is and your heart will be filled with it
The most authentic love is that of the mother.
63. There is nothing like the love of a mother towards her children
The writer Christie Agatha talking about the immensity of mother-child love.
64. The best thing about me is my mother
Your mother marks you, that's why the best you have is you owe it to her.
65. Mothers value our existence more than our achievements
Our mothers love us as we are, not because of what we have.
66. The best place to cry is in the arms of a mother
Jodi Picoult . Next to a mother you will feel loved.
67. No gift to a mother can equal her gift to you: life
There is no better gift than the love a mother can give you.
68. A child's best friend is his mother
Joseph Stefano . Comparing the love of a mother with friendship.
69. A mother is someone you ask for help when you get into trouble
Emily Dickinson . Your mother will always give everything for you
70. Nothing and nobody will treat you as well as your mother, so enjoy her and treat her better than anyone else in your life
The treatment that a mother gives you is irreplaceable
71. My mother was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Everything I am I owe to my mother. I attribute my success to the moral intellectual and physical education that I received from her
George Washington gives us a beautiful phrase about mothers.
72. Mother: the person who does the work of twenty people for free
The work of a mother is hard, but love can with everything.
73. The hug of a mother is unique
Adabella Radici . There is no better hug than that of a mother.
74. A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make it unnecessary to lean
Dorothy Canfield Fisher . A lovely phrase about the support of a mother.
75. Mother is a verb. It's something you do, not something you're
Dorothy Canfield Fisher again. In this sentence he affirms that mothers are a verb.
76. Mother, your love is truly blind because you started to love me before I saw how it was
A reflection that compares the love of a mother with blind love.
77. Unconditional love is not a myth: you can observe it every day in mothers
Mother's love is an unconditional love
78. First my mother and forever my friend
A mother can be a person's best friend,
79. I do not understand why women say they are only a mother. Tell me another job in the most important world
There is no more important work in the world than that of a mother.
80. I like it when my mother makes me laugh. And I like it better when I make her laugh at her
Adriana Trigiani talks about the good times spent with mothers.
81. Mother: the most beautiful word on the lips of mankind
Kahlil Gibran . There is nothing that comes out of the lips more beautiful than the word mother.
82. We should all be proud of any mother. They are the most courageous people in the world. With perseverance, sacrifice and hard work, they are able to take care of entire families and give us the spirit to move forward
Mothers are full of virtues, they are almost super women.
83. Growing up does not mean anything to a mother. A child is a child. They get bigger, older, but for them they are still their children
For Toni Morrison , mothers will always see their children as little children.
84. The arms of a mother are made of tenderness and the children sleep soundly in them
Victor Hugo . There are no better arms than those of a mother.
85. Mothers are the most generous people on the planet
A phrase that speaks of the generosity and altruism of mothers.
86. If evolution works. How is it that mothers have two hands?
Milton Berle . An ironic phrase that goes to say that mothers should have more than two hands.
87. Being a mother is an art, the art of living for your children
Elaine Heffner , affirms that mothers are artists.
89. My mother was my best teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and courage. His love is sweet like a flower, my mother is that sweet flower of love
Stevie wonder , praising his mother who was the one who educated him.
90. The heart of a mother is the school of the child. Good mothers raise good children
Henry Ward Beecher . A kind mother is a kind son.
91, The moment a child is born, is the moment when a mother is born. It never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother never
The mother is the most special person in someone's life.
92. I realized that when you look at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever meet
Mitch Albom . Mother's love is the purest love that exists.
93. If I did not have you as a mother, I would choose you as a friend
Being a mother is a great learning for and for life
94. The love of a mother is the fuel that allows a normal human to do the impossible
Marion C. Garretty . Mothers never tire of fighting for their children.
95. There is nothing in the art world like the songs that mothers used to sing
Billy Sunday , reflecting on the songs that mothers sing to their children.
96. God made the mothers because he could not be in two places at once
Rudyard Kipling . Another ironic phrase about the greatness of mothers.
97. Being a mother is an attitude, not a biological relationship
Robert A. Heinlein . Being a mother is giving everything for the children.
98. Your mother wants you to pursue the dreams that could not be achieved by having abandoned them for you
Linda Poindexter . Mothers would sacrifice their lives for their children.
99. Making the decision to have a child is momentary. It's deciding whether to have your heart walking outside of your body forever
Elizabeth Stone . Being a mother is a great responsibility and commitment lasts forever.
100. Every time I look more like my mother. And I could not be more proud
Children are the reflection of their mother.
101. My mother is my root, my foundation. She planted the seed on which my life is based; the belief that the ability to get what you want begins in your mind
Mothers are the origin of their children, that is, their roots.
102. There is no better support than a mother. This will always trust you and will encourage you to pursue your passions
Mandy Moore . Mothers are the best support we have.
103. Stop looking for someone who loves you forever and does not abandon you. You already have it; is your mother
Mothers love their children and do not abandon them,
104. Your mother is unique and will always love you more, regardless of who crosses your path.
The mother is the only person who will love you forever.
105. The power, beauty and heroism of a mother's love can not be expressed in any language
Edwin Chapin . Mothers are heroic and fighters, they give everything for their children.
106. Mothers are the brightest star in the sky
There are no stars in the universe that shine as bright as mothers.
107. There is no better gift than the mother I have
Undoubtedly, mothers are the best prize.
108. My mother has been my best teacher, the one who taught me to love others
Mothers teach us new things every day.
109. The love of a mother is peace. It does not need to be deserved
The love of a mother is unconditional and comes from the heart.
110. The arms of a mother are made of sweetness. That's why babies sleep in them
There is no better place than sleeping in the arms of a mother.
111. Motherhood is hard but it's worth it
One of the hardest experiences, but at the same time, the most rewarding is motherhood.
112. I was lucky to grow up with a mother who taught me to believe in me
Good mothers worry about their children's self-confidence
113. The power of motherhood is stronger than natural laws
There is nothing stronger than mother's love
114. Where there is a mother there is a treasure
This quote is similar to "where there is a friend there is a treasure".
115. There is no way to pay what mothers have done for us
Mothers are a divine gift.