The 45 best quotes of couples in love
Love, that magnificent feeling that can make us be in a cloud . That gives meaning to our life, which makes it into a kind of film in which we are the protagonists.
Sharing life with someone is one of the most tender and beautiful things in life. If you are looking for phrases of couples, you have arrived at the right place.
- "Types of love: what different kinds of love are there?"
Quotes of couples in love (and about love)
Thousands of thinkers and philosophers have written about love. In today's article let's collect the best phrases of couples in love so you can dedicate some beautiful words to the person you love.
Are you ready?
1. In order to continue to look like you, if you want to escape, I chase you, if you persecute me, I'll accompany you on the run. (José Bergamín)
Excerpt from a verse by the famous Madrid poet.
2. Marriage is neither given nor received: the perfect couple exists by itself.
Beyond labels, love is totally patent when it exists.
3. That's why we will never be the perfect couple, the postal card, if we are not able to accept that only in arithmetic the two are born of the one plus the one. (Julio Cortazar)
Beautiful phrase of the Argentine writer.
4. The best thing a father or mother can do for their child is love their partner. (Zig Ziglar)
Love must be respected and shared.
5. A fool, at least, in each married couple. (Henry Fielding)
A scathing phrase that puts in check the love that goes through the altar.
6. Tell your partner at least once a day, how sensational he is and what you love him. (H. Jackson Brown)
A council that is part of the decalogue of love.
7. It is impossible to understand a relationship if you have not seen a couple discuss, love and sleep together. (...) Discuss, love and sleep ... (Albert Espinosa)
One of those phrases of couples who only understand who has been in love madly.
8. The marriage must be open to any couple of adults who want to enter into that contract, without paying attention to their sexual orientation. It is a matter of equality of civil rights. (Judith Butler)
A famous quote by feminist Judith Butler.
9. In a kiss, you will know everything that I have kept quiet. (Pablo Neruda)
Great poetic verse to inspire and love without fissures.
- "The best poems by Pablo Neruda"
10. I have experienced everything, and I can assure you that there is nothing better than being in the arms of the person you love. (John Lennon)
It is an incomparable sensation.
11. And to be total, complete, absolutely in love, we must be fully aware that one is also loved, that one also inspires love. (Mario Benedetti)
At the end of the day, we see ourselves reflected in the eyes of that beloved person.
12. Love without admiration is only friendship. (George Sand)
Couples phrase, written by the French author.
13. The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the door of her heart, the place where love resides. (Audrey Hepburn)
The actress, about the signs of falling in love.
14. A coward is unable to show love; doing so is reserved for the brave. (Mahatma Gandhi)
The Hindu leader spoke thus about the attitude towards love.
15. It is true that in the world of men nothing is necessary, except love. (Johann Wolfgang Goethe)
An essential feeling to live to the fullest.
16. Love is the ultimate meaning of everything that surrounds us. It is not a simple feeling; it is the truth, it is the joy that is at the origin of all creation. (Rabindranath Tagore)
A philosophical phrase of love that can reconcile us with existence.
17. Is there a precept that can guide the action of a lifetime? To love. (Confucius)
Living as a couple is not necessary, but to love as if there were no tomorrow.
18. What is love? The longing to get out of oneself. (Charles Baudelaire)
The French writer talked like that about falling in love.
19. With love you do not play. There are many that start as a joke and end up burning. (Carlo Dossi)
You have to be careful, love is not a child's game.
20. Where love reigns, laws are superfluous. (Plato)
Ancient Greece left great phrases of couples, like this one of Plato.
20. When you want to give love there is only one risk: that of receiving it. (Molière)
Ironic sentence of the French poet.
21. I loved, I was loved: enough for my grave. (Alphonse De Lamartine)
When he has loved, there is little left to do in this world.
22. There is nothing that enlivens love more than the fear of losing the loved one. (Francisco de Quevedo)
Jealousy and possessiveness are, whether we like it or not, elements that play their role in any relationship of a couple.
- "More phrases by Francisco de Quevedo"
23. Much can be done with hate, but even more with love. (William Shakespeare)
The British writer knew that love can be an all-powerful weapon.
24. If you want to be loved, love yourself. (Seneca)
Everything begins with oneself, according to the Greek philosopher.
25. Try to love your neighbor. You'll tell me the result. (Jean-Paul Sartre)
The French philosopher thus spoke about the art of giving affection to those around us.
26. Come to sleep with me: we will not make love. He will make us. (Julio Cortazar)
Another phrase to make your couple fall in love with the great Cortázar.
27. Painting blind love is an unreason of poets; it is necessary to remove the bandage and return forever the joy of his eyes. (Blaise Pascal)
On the verses dedicated to such a sacred feeling.
28. And never to the lovers who advise, when they have their care for glory; which is like one who predicts heretics, in their vain stubborn errors. (Miguel De Cervantes)
29. There is only one remedy for love: love more. (Henry D. Thoreau)
Undisputable paradox: love can only be cured with more love.
30. If you have grafted in your heart the rose of love, your life has not been useless. (Omar Khayyam)
Famous appointment that reminds us of the joy of living in love.
31. Because love when it does not die, kills. Because loves that kills never dies. (Joaquín Sabina)
The singer-songwriter of Úbeda in an immortal verse.
32. To love men it is necessary to abandon them from time to time. Far from them, we approach them. (Giovanni Papini)
The distance can be the seed of a deeper love.
33. It's not just a feeling. It is also an art. (Honoré de Balzac)
It refers, of course, to the love of a couple.
34. Never above you, never below you, always by your side. (Walter Winchell)
Love must be horizontal, never vertical.
35. Friendship often becomes love, but love never becomes friendship. (Lord Byron)
A true reflection in most cases.
36. Healthy relationships grow from an unlimited trust. (Beau Mirchof)
Intimacy and trust are necessary elements for true love.
37. To love is to find happiness in your own happiness. (Gottfried Leibniz)
Sharing life with someone is being a part of their successes.
38. There is more pleasure in loving than in being loved. (John Fuller)
Loving is generosity, being loved can only be vanity.
39. Relationships based on obligation lack dignity. (Wayne Dyer)
Nothing more to add.
40. There are no limits to the power of love. (John Morton)
Neither limits nor horizons in sight: love is free like air.
41. The relationship between husband and wife must be that of two best friends. (B.R. Ambedkar)
Great reflection on friendship in couples, the Indian politician and philosopher.
42. When we meet someone and fall in love, we have the impression that the whole universe agrees. (Paulo Coelho)
Unfortunately, sometimes we are only in front of a mirage.
43. There is nothing more interesting than the conversation of two lovers who remain silent. (Achile Tournier)
If looks would speak ...
44. Love is friendship on fire. (Jeremy Taylor)
Passion and understanding, united under the same feeling.
45. The sign that we do not love someone is that we do not give him all the best that is in us. (Paul Claudel)
Certainly, it is a sign that something is not working correctly.