The 52 best epic phrases in History
Epic victories are those that are achieved when we fight against adversity and the elements around us do not seem to favor us. The mental strength and the strength of the heart guides us and keeps us alive despite the difficulties.
Epic phrases to remember
There are many epic phrases that different authors have said or written throughout history. In this article we have made a compilation that you can find below.
- "75 philosophical phrases pronounced by great thinkers"
- "105 short beautiful sentences (with images and explanation)"
1. I believe that a hero is the one who understands the responsibility that comes with his freedom
A phrase about epic spoken by Bob Dylan, one of the most influential singers of all time.
2. Epic or heroism is to be there, to try
Although sometimes you can not win, the important thing is to fight for it.
3. Youth is not made for pleasure but for heroism
Young people tend to be more risky.
4. The word 'heroism' has lost its epic meaning
Nowadays, people who are not heroes are considered heroes. For example, to soccer players.
5. He was one of those beings born for the greatness of a single love, for exaggerated hatred, for apocalyptic revenge and for the most sublime heroism
A description of the epic that love can become.
6. A hero is anyone who does what he can
The important thing is to give the maximum of one person. Sometimes you win and sometimes you do not.
7. Heroes are stronger by will to fight
One of the traits of people who manage to be epic is their fighting ability.
8. True heroism is in transforming desires into realities and ideas into deeds
A great quote by Alfonso Rodríguez Castelao, a Galician politician.
9. Teach me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy
Heroes are heroes because they appear in the most difficult moments.
10. In the epic we find the victorious feats
Heroism and victory go hand in hand in epic moments.
11. Recklessness changes its name when it succeeds. Then it is called heroism
The epic is associated with victory, otherwise the same act would have no reward.
12. Feed the spirit with great thoughts. Faith in heroism makes heroes
The winning spirit is present during the epic events.
13. It turns out that they are more afraid than us. So is that just, and nothing more than that, what is called heroism? Did I do it for the fatherland? And what fault does that man have with his blue eyes and his dimple on his chin? What fear I had! He thought I was going to kill him! Why would I kill him? The hand shook me. And they gave me the cross of St. George! I do not understand anything, nothing.
Heroism is not without fear, but it fights against it.
15. A happy life is impossible. The supreme end to which a man must aspire is a heroic career
One should not give up on his positive attitude no matter what happens.
16. The cult of heroism exists, has existed and will exist forever in the conscience of humanity
Heroes always receive a reward, but when victory is achieved.
17. Regarding its characteristics, it must be said that the epic is related to the narrative genre, but there may be dialogues and descriptions. The epic can be written in both prose and verse, usually long verses. Sometimes the epic is related to other genres, such as theater or romance
Epic is a narrative genre but it is also used in the theater.
18. Let's go back to those happy days where there were heroes
A quote about heroism, which states that there are fewer and fewer heroes.
19. After all, a hero is someone who would like to argue with the gods, and thus weakens the demons to combat their vision
A phrase that invites the reader to reflect on the role of heroes.
20. The epic can not be understood without effort and victory
Epic moments occur when these two conditions occur.
21. Often the heroes are unknown
The role of heroes is not always recognized.
22. A hero is in all ways and ways, and above all, in the heart and soul
The heroes are pure-hearted and kind.
23. Heroism can save a people in difficult circumstances; more what makes it great is the daily accumulation of small virtues
The great epic citations of history mean the victory of a people.
24. The epic is related to heroic events and an extraordinary dimension
To consider it epic, an event must be heroic and colossal.
25When man does some heroic deed or some strange virtue and feat, then he is born again and charges other better parents
When someone is a hero, change other people's lives for the better.
26. Heroism, in my case, consists exclusively of not allowing me to die of hunger and thirst for ten days
A quote by Gabriel García Márquez that appears in the book "Relato de un Náufrago".
27. Fulfilling one's duty is worth more than heroism
A quote that talks about the heroism and duty of the people.
28. Patience is the most heroic of all appearance of heroism
Being patient is one of the great virtues of heroes.
29. In many cases we find noble and heroic motives for acts that we have committed without knowing or wanting
Sometimes, heroic acts appear without the intention of doing so, simply by following the heart.
30. Suffering, love, sacrifice, heroism, generosity, cruelty, greed, are universal values, positive or negative, even if they occur in men and women
A list of positive values for people, in which heroism appears, of course.
31. When fear is overcome and success is achieved, then you can talk about heroism
The battles suffered are those that lead to epic victories.
32. History has taught me that only epic acts appear in defeats and disasters
It is in difficult situations when victories are valued.
33. Heroism was something invented for those who lack a future
A phrase of heroism and epic that invites the reader to reflect in depth.
34. Only in the adverse fortune are the great lessons of heroism
In difficult moments is when heroic acts are valued.
35. The epic only makes sense when the results are positive
The same situation can be considered epic only when victory is present.
36. The man who in a humble sphere does what he can, works more heroically than the one who, in a higher one, omits a noble action that was in his hand
Humility is an essential characteristic of heroes.
37. Let us learn to always hope without hope; is the secret of heroism and epic
The victories worked are great victories.
38. Heroes make epic victories possible
Those who achieve epic victories will be considered heroes.
39. Heroism is worthy of praise
Who gives his life as a hero, is a winner.
40. Heroism is honored
The true heroes have a noble heart.
41. There is no hero in solitude; the sublime acts are always determined by the enthusiasm of many
When someone manages to be the hero to someone, they will never be forgotten.
42. Heroism feels and never reasons; that's why he's always right
Heroes let themselves be carried by the heart more than by reason.
43. Unfortunate the country that needs heroes
Heroes arise when things go wrong.
44. Thinking against the tide of time is heroic; say it, crazy
A curious phrase that deals with heroism.
45. Successful, makes heroic victors, the bad, vile traitors
Winners are usually considered heroes, not losers.
46. True heroism consists in turning thoughts into truth and thoughts into deeds
You can be your own hero if you take action.
47. It takes a moment to make a hero and a whole life to make a good man
Many times we can not see the real heroes who fight every day.
48. We consider that the feeling of duty, deeply rooted in a nature of man, is capable of containing for three hours the sea of dementia that is drowning it. But of such mental heroism, reason does not recover
A few words that deal with mental heroism, that which is in tune with the heart.
49. My friends, it is not too late to find a new world, I maintain the purpose of going beyond the sunset, it is true, we do not have the same strength as in the old days, moved heaven and earth, we are what we are, men of identical temper in heroic hearts
A reflection appeared in the movie "The club of the dead poets".
50. Heroism is a universal value that all human beings should possess
We should all be heroes and not stop fighting for our personal development.
51. To dare is only heroism
A phrase pronounced by the writer Félix José Reinoso.
52. Every Christian without heroism is a pig
The French writer Leon Bloy delivered this interesting reflection.