The 70 best quotes of LeBron James
When we talk about Lebron James (Akron, Ohio, 1984) Perhaps we are talking about one of the most successful basketball players in history.
Born in an environment of poverty and marginality, the constant effort made him reach the top in the Olympics of the NBA, being considered by many fans as a worthy successor to another master of the basket: Michael Jordan.
- "45 basketball phrases of the best players"
- "101 motivating phrases to focus on success"
Famous quotes from LeBron James
Nicknamed "The King" (The King), LeBron James has managed to date three rings as an NBA champion. His figure leaves no one indifferent: he is hated and loved almost equally.
In today's article Let's go over the best quotes from LeBron James , as well as his most motivating statements and famous quotes.
1. Maybe my pain was my motivation.
Talking about his childhood and the relationship with his parents.
2. My dream has come true now, and it's the best feeling I've had.
When he reached the best league in the world.
3. I think first of the team. It allows me to succeed, allows my team to succeed.
He always preferred to assist an unmarked player.
4. If a great opportunity is shown, I would like to take advantage of it.
He is not one of those people who let trains run.
5. Winning is something very big for me.
Ambitious as few, savor the honeys of success.
6. As a professional athlete, a lot is going to be said about you, but I just try to move forward and try to achieve my goals.
You must abstract and do your job well.
7. You can not be afraid of failing. It's the only way you succeed, you're not going to succeed forever, I know.
Nothing has to make you lose your way to success.
8. You have to accept failure to improve.
They are only learning.
9. I like criticism, it makes you stronger.
When someone thinks something negative about you, do not take it personally and lean on that to improve.
10. I have motivation, a lot of motivation.
A phrase from LeBron James that can not be discussed.
11. I like to laugh and joke, but I am not easily distracted.
Always focused on their matches.
12. I think the reason why I am who I am today is because I went through those difficult times when I was younger.
Childhood tanned him at all levels.
13. I have a responsibility to lead and I take it very seriously.
It has always had the weight of aupar to its equipment towards the attainment of the ring of the NBA.
14. Being the only man in the house with my mother helped me grow.
He grew up without a father, so he had to mature before most.
15. Since I was a child I was always a winner.
He loved winning and competing to the fullest.
16. When you have that respect from your classmates, you do things more comfortably.
Feeling supported and valued results in a more confident way of playing.
17. There is a lot of pressure placed on me, but I do not put a lot of pressure on myself.
You just have to go out on the track and give your best, and the results will come alone.
18. I have always been a leader. I have always been the highest person on the team when I was younger. It seems he knew what to do at all times.
Your leadership is natural.
19. Now, being a father, I come home, I see my son and I forget any mistake I've made or the reason why I'm unhappy. I arrive at my house and my son is smiling or comes running to me. It has made me grow as an individual and as a man.
On the teachings he gains every day in his role as father.
20. Commitment is a big part of who I am and what I believe. How much are you committed to win? How much are you committed to be a good friend? To be trusted? To be successful?
A matter of daily commitment.
21. I do not know how tall I am or what weight. Because I do not want anyone to know my identity. I'm like a superhero. Call me man-basketball.
Although officially measured 2.03m and weighing around 113 kg, LeBron speaks well about himself.
22. The first time I set foot on a basketball court, I became a businessman.
A money-making machine
23. God gave me other gifts to do other things besides playing basketball.
One of those phrases of LeBron James that has gone around the world.
24. I'm sure of my ability.
About your self-confidence.
25. I've always been a disinterested guy and that's the only way I know of playing on the court and I try to play to the best of my ability, not only for myself, but for my teammates.
On his altruism on the track.
26. I always say that I live with the decisions I make. There is always a way to correct them or better ways. At the end of the day I live with them.
You have to be aware of the successes and mistakes of the past.
27. I like to be around people.
It feels good in good company.
28I listen to my friends and my mother say that I am special, but I honestly do not understand it.
It is not considered anything of the other world.
29. I have short-term goals; improve every day, help my teammates every day, but my ultimate goal is to win an NBA championship. It is all that matters. I dream about it all the time. It would be awesome.
Phrase of LeBron from when he had not yet won the title. And he's already going for the third ring.
30. Every night on the court I give everything, and if I do not give 100%, I criticize myself.
The effort can never be put into discussion.
31. Warren Buffet once told me "follow your instincts".
The great investor once went to LeBron James to tell him this.
32. When you're on the playing field, it's not about whether you like it or not. All that matters is playing at a high level and doing whatever it takes to help your team win.
You can be more or less popular, but if you win games you are being important.
33. It is difficult to win the league, because all the teams are good, they have good players. It is much more difficult than in high school. It's competitive and that's what I like the most.
To win the ring means to be elite among the elite.
34. I hate to let my teammates come down. I know I will not hit every shot. Sometimes I try to make the right move and it results in a loss. I do not feel terrible, because I have to answer questions about it. I feel terrible in the locker room because I could have done something else to help my teammates win.
On his leadership on the track.
35. I will use all my tools, my skill and make the best life I can.
About his philosophy of life.
36. I do not need much. Glamor and all that does not excite me. I'm just glad to have basketball in my life.
A great phrase of humility by LeBron James.
37. Maybe those who burned my shirts were not fans of LeBron James.
On his departure from Cleveland.
38. This is a job and we want to have fun. But it's a job and it should look like we're going to work.
Do not confuse enjoying on the track with a lack of professionalism.
39. With that wardrobe I could not sleep after the games.
A criticism of one of their teams.
40. I am happy to be part of the Nike family.
About when he signed for the textile multinational.
41. It was great to be there with a good friend.
About JR Smith, one of his friends and teammates.
42. We do not want you to feel frustrated, that stays too much in your mind. We have to work on it and see what we did wrong.
Errors must be drawn to improve.
43. Strength, struggle and courage.
Your three game principles.
44. I laugh and joke, but I do not get distracted very easily.
Its concentration is always bombproof.
45. When did I know I had talent? I think it started when I started playing sports, organized sports.
There he knew that his athletic talent was huge.
46. I like to go out and get on the court, using my speed and aggression towards the basket.
Your game mode.
47. I played as if every day was my last day with a basketball.
There is no other way to play at the highest level.
48. You can not be afraid of failure. It's the only way to succeed: you're not going to succeed all the time, and I know it.
You always have to look ahead, despite the mistakes.
49. My father was not there when I was a child, and he always used to say: Why me? Why do not I have a father? Why is not he around? Why did you leave my mother? But as I got older, I looked deeper and thought: 'I do not know what my father was going through, but if he were present all the time, would I be who I am today?
On the absence of the father figure in his life.
50. You know, God gave me a gift to do other things besides playing basketball.
He is not a one-dimensional man.
51. I went through many battles in high school.
The institutes of Ohio always have problems and quarrels.
52. But sports kept me away from being in a gang, or being associated with drugs. The sports were my way out.
An escape route.
53. For me, being part of a single-parent home and knowing that it was only my mother and I, you woke up sometimes and you expected that the next day you could be with your mother because she was trying to make sure they take care of me. But the only thing that mattered to me was that she was at home.
Another reflection about his childhood.
54. There are always people who ask you something. But I feel like I have a base. I have a supporting cast that does not bother me too much.
Your family environment and friendships
55. I hate to disappoint my teammates. I know I'm not going to make every shot. Sometimes I try to make the right game, and if it results in a loss, I feel terrible. I do not feel bad because I have to answer questions about it. I feel bad in the locker room because I could have done something else to help my teammates win.
A born leader must be at every moment.
56. My mother and I have always been there for each other.We had some difficult times, but she was always there for me.
Maternal support was fundamental in the life of LeBron James.
57. When we were kids, we were driving north, that's our highway. There would be office buildings on the side of the road and I would say that this is what my house will look like when it grows. I'm going to start making my house look like this.
A childhood memory that he wants to capture in his present home.
58. For all positions, I only bring the determination to win. Being a disinterested player, I think I can continue with my teammates. When one of the best players on the court is disinterested, I think it is transferred to the other players.
The altruism made basketball player.
59. You know, when I have a bad game is when I think I still have work to do and a lot of people to impress.
A way to redeem yourself after a defeat.
60. Akron, Ohio, is my home. He will always be remembered. Akron, Ohio, it's my life.
About his hometown.
61. I'm not going to fight because I mean too much for our team, and I can not afford to be kicked out for a game or do something stupid to be thrown out of a postseason game.
The gift of controlling emotions in pursuit of the team.
62. I grew up on the north side of Akron. Then those scary and lonely nights, that's every night. You hear a lot of police sirens, you hear lots of shots. Things you do not want your children to hear grow.
A dangerous place
63. There are some equipment and logos that you can see, no matter where you are in the world, and you know exactly who they are and what they mean.
The NBA language is universal.
64. A lot of pressure is exerted on me, but I do not put much pressure on myself. I feel that if I play my game, it will solve itself.
Everything consists in flowing.
65. I need music. It's like the beat of my heart, so to speak. It keeps me active no matter what is happening: bad games, press, whatever.
Music motivates you before and after each encounter.
66. Your teammates give you confidence. They give me confidence all year, the entire postseason.
Their confidence is based on them.
67. I do not want to be called a shipowner, but I can not stop it.
Reflection on his role on the track.
68. Being the only man in the home with my mom definitely helped me grow up fast.
There was no choice.
69. When I was 5 years old, some financial things happened, and I moved seven times in a year. We moved from one apartment to another, sometimes living with friends. My mother always said, 'Do not get comfortable, because we may not be here for long.'
A nomadic way of life that helped him mature early.
70. If a great opportunity opens, I'd love to be involved ... or star in a movie.
Their plans go beyond the sport of the basket.