105 phrases to congratulate Christmas and holidays to your loved ones
Christmas is a time that in a large number of countries of Christian tradition makes us relate to family and friends in a different way to what happens the rest of the year.
As happens on birthdays and certain holidays, at Christmas there is a date on the calendar that is used as an excuse to meet again (physically or virtually) with important people or to get back in touch with those that for some reason we have stopped see for months The use of phrases to congratulate Christmas and its parties are part of that series of rituals whose purpose is to unite more people.
105 phrases to congratulate Christmas and wish happy holidays
This Christmas spirit is perfectly captured in this selection of Christmas phrases to use in dedications. They talk about friendship and love , the passage of time and the intimate and social bonds that unite people.
1. Being by your side at Christmas makes cold days warm
A phrase for Christmas dedication that uses an elegant literary device to express affection.
2. For Christmas: happiness. For the New Year: prosperity. And forever: our friendship
A poetic way to wish happy holidays.
3. Hopefully your problems last as long as your New Year's resolutions
One of those Christmas phrases for dedications that express both the desire to improve through positive goals (like those new year goals) and through the solution of problems.
4. Personal message nº 234. Start of message: "Merry Christmas to you and your whole family!". End of dedication
A humorous and original way to wish happy holidays.
5. Merry Christmas!
The simplest classic that exists to congratulate Christmas , it can be used practically in any context. Of course, it is not too original.
6. I wish you as much health as drops have the rain, as much love as rays have the sun and as much luck as sand has the desert. Merry Christmas!
All good wishes come together in this beautiful phrase to congratulate Christmas.
7. I hope that in this new year your routines will become adventures, your anger in smiles and your sorrows in hopes
A way of wishing happiness dosed on many days of the year.
8. If life gives you a thousand reasons to cry in this new year, it shows that you have a thousand reasons to dream.
The dedication can also talk about spirit of improvement, as in this case.
9. For the end of the year dinner ... is the iPhone going to the right or to the left of the plate? Happy New Year!
A very original New Year greeting.
10. Start the year in a positive way: lose an electron
A dedication as original as it is literal.
11. Even if you are physically far away, my heart goes with you wherever you go
Summarizing the significance of a friendship in a short sentence.
12. If your happiness depends on my friendship, you can consider yourself the happiest person in the world
Sentences of direct and simple interpretation are also a good resource.
13. The magic of Christmas is that of people like you, who make time fly by
An original way of referring to the "magic" of Christmas.
14. This Christmas an angel has escaped from heaven. Do not worry, I will not tell you where you are
A tender dedication.
15. This year I wanted to congratulate Christmas only on the people I like, but in the end I will send messages to the usual ones. Happy Holidays!
The phrases to congratulate the parties they can also have a touch of humor .
16. Better than gifts under a Christmas tree is the presence of a happy family around you. Happy Holidays
A beautiful and powerful image to wish Merry Christmas.
17. This time I just hope to be the first person to congratulate you on the new year. Happy 2041!
Another humorous phrase to congratulate Christmas.
18. This Christmas I will thank you for having the opportunity to meet you
With this phrase we wish a Merry Christmas and talk about the bond of affection that unites two people.
19. Press hard! You have received a great distance hug and the wishes of a happy Christmas
Send a hug through a dedication.
20. Do not expect me to forget you or forget that I wait for you. Happy Holidays!
A short phrase to congratulate Christmas
21. Friends are like stars: even if you can not touch them, they are always there to light up your night
Christmas and friendship, a good combination to wish happy holidays.
22. This Christmas I wish you everything that makes you happy and nothing that makes you suffer
Another of those phrases to wish a happy Christmas that can be used in a variety of contexts.
23. That the celebration of these holidays be the beginning of a better life
A simple dedication that goes to the essentials.
24This is how you progress in life: first you believe in Santa Claus, then you do not believe in Santa Claus, and in the end you are Santa Claus
A funny Christmas aphorism about Christmas and the passage of time.
25. I hope that your best moments of the past are your worst moments of the future. Merry Christmas!
A way to wish others happiness in industrial quantities.
26. I hope that, even if it's cold, this Christmas always have someone around who gives you warmth
Wishing love and friendship to those who matter to us.
27. Phrases may always seem the same, but good wishes are sincere. A big hug. Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year
A very useful reflection on these dates.
28. For these holidays I wish we put the spirit of Christmas in bottles and open one in each month of the year that is to come.
Appealing to the image of a toast to wish happiness.
29. That this Christmas your heart be enlightened when you remember those who are no longer, because you will know that they live inside you
A phrase to wish happy Christmas through resilience.
30. The reindeer, the elves, the shepherds, the mule and the ox, the virgin and the baby Jesus, the cousins and the nephews and I wish you ... Merry Christmas!
A dedication with a good dose of humor.
31. This Christmas you are my star
Short and beautiful phrase to wish Merry Christmas.
32. Merry Christmas to all who share the desire for a better world, full of peace and hope
A Christmas phrase that points to the well-being of all the inhabitants of the planet.
33. The best Christmas ornament is a smile, and the best gift is to give love to others
Describing the most essential parts of Christmas.
34. That you never lack a dream to fulfill, a project to carry out, something to learn and someone to love
A walk through the main New Year's wishes.
35. Christmas is lived as a family, it is sung together and celebrated with everyone. Are you coming to my house to celebrate it?
A phrase about Christmas that is also an invitation.
36. Put your right hand on your left shoulder and your left hand on your right shoulder. There goes my hug!
A virtual hug in the form of a Christmas dedication.
37. From you I take less than what I need and I give you more than I can. Happy Holidays
One of the phrases to congratulate Christmas that can be used with very dear people.
38. Your smile is possibly the best Christmas ornament
A lyrical way to brighten someone's day.
39. May this new year be full of solidarity, prosperity, peace and love
The great wishes of the New Year are collected in this dedication.
40. Christmas is that sweet space where memories, hugs and laughter are radiant
A positive and optimistic way to see Christmas.
41. Christmas is about giving what money can not buy
Another one of those reflections on Christmas that at the same time are phrases to congratulate the parties.
42. In these holidays I asked that my gift be you
Do you want to have someone close to you at Christmas parties? This phrase is a good way to express it.
43. May the joy of these festivals be repeated every day of the new year
On this occasion the dedication extends to the rest of the days of the year that are outside the domains of Christmas.
44. In this new year, do not wait, make it happen
Calling for action to achieve New Year's goals.
45. I wish you never feel alone or sad, because I will always be by your side
A way of developing love and friendship through a dedication.
46. This Christmas I hope to be protected by four angels: Health, Love, Luck and Tranquility. But if you need another angel, remember me because I am Friendship. Merry Christmas!
Playing with the words to wish the best.
47. Christmas is innocence and candor, the fascination of living with the hope of a better world
A description of Christmas that can be used in a dedication.
48. Tame hearts understand Christmas beyond words
A reflection on these holidays that can also be used as a phrase to congratulate Christmas.
49. Tonight, look up at the sky and start counting the stars ... those are the congratulations that I send you
An original way to wish for the best using a powerful image
50. When Christmas calls us, no one is left out, from the smallest to the largest they merge in a big hug
Appealing to the Christmas spirit in which fraternity prevails.
51. You are my new year's purpose
A nice way to wish happy Christmas to someone with whom you have a very strong bond
52. May the magic of Christmas illuminate your life and that of yours. Happy Holidays
One of the Christmas phrases in which these dates relate to happiness.
53. This Christmas, receive my best wishes for you and your whole family
Dedication to congratulate a whole family.
54. Christmas is the best medicine to grow solidarity, peace and friendship
Several good wishes expressed in this sentence to congratulate the parties.
55. May these Christmas holidays be wrapped in happiness paper and tied with a ribbon of love
A metaphor in which Christmas is compared with one of the gifts that are given at this time.
56. I wish the magic of Christmas illuminates you so you can get your wishes
Simple dedication to wish good purposes to be fulfilled
57. That in these holidays love, peace and happiness reign in your home
A phrase to dedicate Christmas to all the people who live in a home
58. You have always given me more than I need and it is never enough what I give you. If I had all the love in the world in my hands, it would be for you
A dedication for very dear people.
59. If my smile serves as an ornament at Christmas, count on her, if my hand is of help, you have both, if my heart brings you happiness it is all yours
Giving support while wishing you happy holidays.
60. That in these holidays magic is your best suit, your smile the best gift, your eyes the best destiny and your happiness my best wish
Another one of those phrases to congratulate the Christmas resorting to metaphors.
61. Despite not being able to hold us, my heart is with you wishing you all the best for this new year
A way to relativize the importance of the distance that separates two people.
62. I hope that in this new year that you start, you will be as enthusiastic and positive as always
A phrase to congratulate the parties to work colleagues and friends.
63. Thank you for being there, one more year with me
A clear and simple expression of gratitude that can be used even with people for whom Christmas is not important.
64. Life has given us one more year, and I am happy to continue counting on you
A Christmas phrase suitable for use with family, friends and colleagues.
65. Christmas is not a time, but a state of mind; I hope the Christmas spirit is always present with you and helps you see the best side of life
Seeing the psychological side of Christmas and its parties through congratulations.
66. When you have a few seconds left this year, close your eyes and make a wish, I will do the same. My wish is that all yours be fulfilled
A phrase of celebration of New Year's Eve with which two people can feel united despite the distance.
67. This Christmas leaves aside the sorrows and receives all my good wishes for this new stage of life that begins
A way to see Christmas as a point and separate in the life of someone for whom we feel appreciation.
68. Hi, I'm Edu, Merry Christmas
Probably the most hailed greeting phrase in Spain . Famous since an advertisement popularized it in the 90s.
69. Thank you for all those happy moments that you and yours have given us in this year that ends
A phrase to celebrate Christmas and the new year giving a message of gratitude.
70. I hope this Christmas Eve brings all the good things of life to your home
A way to summarize all the good wishes in a Christmas greeting.
71. Christmas is forever, not just for a day, and that's why I'll always wish you the best
A phrase to wish Merry Christmas that focuses on the timelessness of the Christmas spirit.
72. Christmas spreads joy, love and happiness; Pass it on to everyone else!
Christmas is something that is shared among all.
73. Celebrate Christmas as a child, enjoy your innocent joy
Seeing things with our inner child is a way to live these dates more intensely.
74. Love is what is in your home at Christmas if you stop opening gifts and listening
Claiming the essence of Christmas.
75. Enjoying Christmas is good, but sharing it with others is even better
Another of those Christmas phrases that indicate the good of being in the company of other people at this time of year.
76. I hope peace is your gift this Christmas
Desiring the essential and most important.
77. On these dates try to make Christmas enter your heart and stay there throughout the year
A very indicated metaphor to wish good times during the next year.
78. I hope your Christmas has the perfect amounts of happiness and laughter
Wishing a Christmas full of positive emotions.
79. World peace could come if we all lived intensely Christmas every day; I hope the Christmas spirit fills you with happiness
Another phrase to wish Christmas that emphasizes the importance of peace.
80. Your smile is contagious, pass it on to everyone else and extend Christmas!
Smiling costs nothing and at the same time makes everything better.
81. Even if you are one of those people who do not especially live Christmas, I want you to know that I wish you better on these dates
A Christmas phrase for people who feel a certain indifference these days or who, directly, are possessed by the spirit of the Grinch.
82. The best Christmas gift has been to see you. I hope that together we can have many more surprises like this
Expressing happiness for how pleasant the mutual company is.
83. No Christmas feast or gift can equal the pleasure of seeing you again here. Merry Christmas
The joy of a reunion is often greater than that of any other typical Christmas experience.
84My family and I wish you the best for these dates and for the new year that begins, wishing you the essential: a lot of health
A Christmas greeting that goes to the essentials.
85. I hope to spend many more Christmases at your side; that idea is, in itself, the best gift
One of the most tender wishes to ask at Christmas.
86. If you want, the spirit of Christmas can enter you and accompany you wherever you go, making you see everything with the glasses of love and optimism. I hope this welfare follows you. Happy Holidays!
Desiring psychological well-being, one of the most precious gifts.
87. You are one of the best people I know and that's why I hope you spend a very happy Christmas holidays
A phrase about friendship that emphasizes the exceptionality of the other person.
88. I know that because of your way of being, Christmas always goes with you, but anyway ... Happy holidays!
Wishing a happy Christmas to people who are already affectionate and optimistic.
89. Knowing you has been one of the best that you have left me this year, so I would like to celebrate these holidays with you and wish you a Merry Christmas
A phrase to use with people who entered our lives in recent months.
90. I wish a lot of happiness for you and for yours in these magical dates
A simple but endearing Christmas phrase.
91. I hope your problems last as long as your goals to achieve in this new year
A way to wish the best in every way.
92. At this time, all the Christmas New Year's goals that I did not reach are offset by your presence here. Happy Holidays!
A way of living Christmas with optimism and a good face.
93. Everything you would want for the new year is here before it starts: it's your company
Another of those Christmas phrases that emphasize friendship and love.
94. The best Christmas gift is your smile
Giving reasons for those we love to smile and be happy.
95. In your company, the cold days of this Christmas become warm
A phrase to congratulate Christmas that, yes, is only valid for people in the northern hemisphere.
96. Christmas reminds me of how good it is to have you in my life year after year
Center the message on the person and not on the date It is also an option.
97. There's nothing like spending a Christmas together to remember why these dates are special
The people are what make these dates something special.
98. These dates are always received with a smile, because with them you return. Happy Holidays
A nice greeting
99. With the arrival of Christmas come back all those childhood memories that we spent together. For many more years living these magical dates
Christmas leaves a mark on our memories of childhood.
100. Merry Christmas, and for those toasts in honor of our friendship
One of the classic Christmas greetings.
101. Despite consumerism, I do not forget that the real meaning of these parties is to pass them on to people like you.
Beyond fashions , the essence remains.
102. At Christmas, memories of childhood return to me, and those memorable moments that explain why our friendship is so profound. Happy Holidays
A look to the past.
103. I wish this Christmas is magical for you, and that magic does not end with the arrival of the year
Nothing like extending the congratulations to those days that go beyond the holidays.
104. You are one of the people who give my Christmas meaning
One of those Christmas congratulations that reach the heart.
105. Spend great parties with your family, but remember that outside of your family there are many who love you too
Outside of the family context, love must also be expressed.