70 phrases of grandparents full of experience and wisdom
Grandparents are one of the most important figures in our lives . Mainly, because they gave life to our parents. Although someone with the age has learned to have a strong character, they always have time for their grandchildren.
In fact, there are many parents who, having children, seek the help of their parents to help raise them and, therefore, the bond grandchild-grandfather is usually very strong.
The best phrases about grandparents
The grandparents are elderly and are in the last stage of their lives. Those who are still lucky enough to keep them should thank them daily for their presence.
From our portal, and In honor of all the grandparents of the world, we have decided to select 70 great phrases who show appreciation, wisdom and love towards our "yayos". Do not miss it!
1. My grandfather was so wonderful because he let me be a child and he even enjoyed the fun
Grandparents want to spend time with their grandchildren. They drool.
2. On the seventh day God rested, his grandchildren were out of town
Gene Perret, in reference to the greatness of the grandparents.
3. There are parents who do not love their children; there is no grandfather who does not adore his grandchildren
A great prayer by Victor Hugo. The grandparents would give their lives for their grandchildren.
4.One of the most powerful hand grips is that of the new grandchild on his grandfather's finger
Being a grandparent can be a very rewarding experience.
5. We should all have a person who knows how to bless us despite the evidence. My grandfather was that person for me
A nice phrase by Phyllis Theroux that invites reflection.
6. The closest friends I made throughout my life were people who also grew up close to a grandpa or grandmother
The anthropologist, Margaret Mead, expressing her feelings about her grandparents.
7. It is natural that we often feel closer to the distant generations than to those that immediately precede us
Grandparents inspire confidence, as well as being a great source of learning.
8. Perfect love sometimes does not reach the first grandchild
A Welsh proverb that explains the importance of being a grandfather.
9. Grandparents pass words of wisdom to their grandchildren
The grandchildren are greatly enriched by the presence of their yayos.
10. You do not need a history book if you're lucky enough to have a grandpa
Grandparents tell great experiences and anecdotes.
11. The best place to be when you are sad is your grandfather's lap
There is no safer place to be with your grandfather.
12. A house needs a grandmother
A home if grandmother, it is not a home.
13. My grandfather has the wisdom of an owl and the heart of an angel
As a general rule, grandparents are kind and wise.
14. You do not really understand anything unless you can explain it to your grandmother
In your grandmother you will find a confidant, someone to talk to about everything.
15. Grandparents are simply old children
A nice phrase with an ironic touch.
16. We all need a grandfather to grow more secure in the world
They can help us to live in the best possible way, because they have lived it all.
17. Grandmothers never run away from hugs or cookies
Grandparents always have gifts for their grandchildren.
18. Some of the best educators in the world are grandparents
Charles W. Shedd, about how grandparents educate us.
19. If nothing is going well, call your grandmother
An Italian proverb that refers to the fact that grandparents are always there to help.
20. Grandparents are magicians who create wonderful memories for their grandchildren
We all remember having a great time with our grandparents.
21. It's a big thing to be a mother to a mother - that's why the world calls her grandmother
Mothers are special, but mothers of mothers are special.
22. Grandparents are a delicious mix of laughter, wonderful stories and love
Grandparents are wisdom and seriousness, but they are also joy and good times.
23. A grandmother looks like she does not know who you are on Halloween
Erma Bombeck. A curious phrase about when a grandchild is disguised.
24. An unconditional love grandparents are the greatest treasure of the family, the founders of a love legacy, the best storytellers
An appointment that makes clear the immensity of the grandparents.
25. When grandparents enter through the door, discipline flies through the window
Ogden Nash. Grandparents can be very funny people.
26. A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart
Grandparents are very precious, more than metals. .
27. Everyone needs access to grandparents and grandchildren to be a complete human being
One can not enjoy the immensity of life without knowing what it is to be a grandfather.
28. A grandchild always represents the opportunity to vent the love that was missing for giving to children
A phrase about grandparents for free interpretation.
29Every generation reveals itself against their parents and makes friends with their grandparents
Lewis Mumford. Who does not want to spend time with their grandparents? If they are our allies.
30. Grandparents have a special place in the lives of their children's children. They can have fun and play with them in ways they do not even use with their own children
Being a father and being a grandfather are two totally different experiences.
31. A grandmother is a mother who has a second chance
A date with a touch of humor. Grandmothers are mothers twice .
32. No one can do more for children than grandparents do. Grandparents sprinkle stardust over the lives of young children
Alex Haley Grandparents are magical people in our lives.
33. A beautiful old age is, ordinarily, the reward of a beautiful life
Grandparents live through old age, but it is a great gift to be a grandparent in this last stage of life.
34. A grandmother is a little mother, a little teacher and a little best friend
35. The idea that nobody is perfect is a point of view most commonly carried out by people who do not have grandchildren
Doug Larson, leaves us a reflection on what it is to be a grandfather.
36. Grandparents, just like heroes, are as necessary for the growth of children as vitamins
Joyce Allston. Grandparents are synonymous with teaching and experience.
37. Grandparents are wonderful because they listen and show genuine interest in what you have to say
Grandparents are always there honestly.
38. Grandmothers are voices of the past and role models of the present. Grandmothers are open doors of the future
Helen Ketchum Grandparents can be past, but they teach you to be in the present and educate you for the future.
39. A grandfather is old on the outside but young on the inside
Behind that characteristic image in which the years take their toll, there is still a young heart.
40. Grandparents are here to love and fix things
Grandparents have resources for everything, that's what experience is.
41. The relationships between grandmothers and grandchildren are simple. Grandmothers criticize little and give a lot of love
Grandmothers are excellent and tolerant people.
42. What children need most are the elements that grandparents provide in abundance. They give unconditional love, kindness, patience, humor, comfort, life lessons. And most importantly, cookies
Rudy Giuliani Grandparents protect their grandchildren as much as they can.
43. A grandmother is a safe haven
A phrase that talks about how grandmothers are protective and they will always look for the sake of their children.
44. In the eyes of their grandchildren, grandparents are professional pranksters and veteran comedians
Although grandparents have a reputation for being cantankerous, they are often very funny and joking
45. The simplest toy, one that even the smallest child can use, is called grandpa
The grandchildren usually entertain themselves with the grandparents, because they are fun.
46. Surely two of the most satisfying experiences in life are being a grandchild or being a grandparent
Both being a grandchild and being a grandparent is great
47. Grandparents have the patience and the time to teach you how to sail a boat or take you to a football game
With age, one manages not to give as much importance to the problems and value the present moment more.
48. A child needs a grandparent, anyone's, to grow a little more secure in an unfamiliar world
Grandparents are usually the people who try to keep things from getting out of hand.
49. A grandmother is a nanny who cares for children instead of watching television
The image of the grandfather is typical, taking care of the children of their children so that they can enjoy some moments to be alone.
50. If your baby is handsome, perfect, does not cry or complains, sleeps on the scheduled date and burps in demand, an angel ... you are his grandmother
Grandmothers often have an idyllic view of their grandchildren.
51. Someone wise knows when not to speak
Many times, if our elders do not speak, it is precisely because of their wisdom.
52. A grandfather is the one who teaches you to look back to see things with perspective
Knowing what has happened allows us to better understand today.
53. From the attitude that is born from experience all other abilities are born
Something as simple as having gone through several experiences allows us to master the other skills
54. There are no better aphorisms than those given by a grandfather or grandmother
Short sentences of grandparents full of wisdom are special because they concentrate their teachings in a few words.
55. Popular culture is preserved because we decided to listen to our elders
There are certain people who through their experience can transmit the culture of an entire people.
56. Our elders teach us that the attitude towards life is far beyond appearances
The experience gives attitude in front of any adversity.
57. The people who give better advice are those who have more problems, except for the grandparents, who have already lived them all
Older people are powerful because they tend to have a stoic mentality.
58. The elders have more real stories to tell than all the television hours broadcast
Authentic stories, which have been lived in one's own flesh.
59. What the years take away is given by the experience
Learning from what one is living allows to better adapt to what happens.
60. If you think that you have met incredible people on your vacation trip, wait for your grandparents to tell you who they met without leaving the neighborhood
The most interesting things can happen anywhere.
61. We need to have our grandparents nearby to show us what works and what does not
Listening to our elders not only saves us time; also, dislikes.
62. If you knew everything your grandparents know, you would understand that the world has not changed that much
There are many stories that are repeated under different names.
63. Never forget what your elders have had to live for you to live well
The sacrifices of older people are often discrete because we do not live the moment they were made.
64. The sacrifices your grandparents have made last for decades
A life project is capable of accumulating great progress and advances that future generations will enjoy.
65. Today is also part of the life of your elders
Grandparents do not live in the past; the present belongs to them as much as the rest.
66. You would be surprised to see the new things that can be learned by someone who has already entered into old age
New generations can also educate those who are older.
67. There is no home remedy that your grandparents do not know
With few means you can get wonders.
68. The best traditional cuisine is that of the grandparents
The typical dishes and homemade are a delight.
69. In the eyes of our grandmother, their sacrifices are reflected, value them
We must know how to keep in mind what the elders have done for us.
70. Your day to day is better understood if you know the story of your grandparents
The present is understood thanks to the past.