80 phrases about mistakes and bad moments in life
Life has good and bad times, peror people find it hard to accept that things do not always come out as we wish .
However, negative experiences and failures are opportunities to learn and grow as people. No one gets to success without ever falling down the road.
- Related article: "120 positive phrases to face the day with optimism"
Phrases about errors and bad moments
In this article you can find a list of inspiring phrases that talk about the mistakes and bad times of life. But remember that, in reality, they are unbeatable opportunities to grow and develop.
1. We are accustomed to committing our worst weaknesses and weaknesses because of the people we most despise
When we feel like revenge, we can make the mistake of losing the papers.
2. People who are not willing to make mistakes or have made mistakes and have not yet learned from them, are those who wake up every morning and continue making the same mistakes
Not learning from mistakes is negative for our well-being.
3. Learn from the mistakes of others: you can not live long enough to make them all
It is also possible to learn from the mistakes of others, and avoid us from committing them.
4. Each failure teaches man something he needed to learn
The mistakes we make in life are opportunities to grow.
5. The biggest mistake you can make is to believe that you are working for someone else
Thinking about not following your dreams is the biggest mistake of your life.
6. The biggest mistake we make is trying to square the way we feel today with the way we felt yesterday. You should not even worry about doing it. You should only find out what you feel today and if it is similar to what you thought yesterday. If not, life goes on
Living from the past is a serious mistake that we must avoid.
7. Many of the failures in life are of people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
The biggest mistake is throwing in the towel halfway.
8. My biggest mistake: not helping myself to think that I am happy, that change will come without really trying to change or want to change. Procrastinate the change. Actually, I want to change
Loving oneself is the best virtue that a human being can possess.
9. If there was ever an inappropriate name, it was "exact science". Science has always been full of errors. Today is not the exception. Our mistakes are good mistakes; because they require the genius to correct them. Of course, we do not see our mistakes
A quote from Edward Teller about science that invites us to reflect deeply.
10. Those who do not make mistakes are making the biggest of all: do not try anything new
Staying in the comfort zone may seem safer, but in the long run it prevents us from growing.
11. The biggest mistake you can make is to listen to people who have given up their dreams
There is no greater error than setting aside one's desires.
12. If you close the door to all errors, the truth will also be left out
Making mistakes can hurt, but growing up is even worse.
13. One of the biggest mistakes girls can make about their romantic lives is to sit and wait for their prince to find them, instead of going out and finding it for themselves.
The love of movies is unreal and causes a lot of suffering to people.
14. The biggest mistake is to believe that there is only one right way to listen, to talk, to have a conversation or to have a relationship
It is a grave mistake to believe that what one thinks is the absolute truth.
15. Each failure is an opportunity to grow
When we fall, it is necessary to get up and move on.
16. Of all that has happened to me, I have learned a lesson: that there is no such thing as 'the biggest mistake of your life', nor that of 'ruining your life'. It turned out that life is quite flexible
Sophie Kinsella gives us this sentence about how we can learn from mistakes.
17. I've learned that mistakes can often be good teachers of success
Negative experiences help us learn from life.
18. The biggest mistake sometimes is to play very safe things in this life, which end up being moral failures
Not risking or pursuing one's dreams ends up being a bad option.
19. The biggest mistake people make is not making a living doing what they like most
We spend many hours at work, not enjoying it makes us unhappy people.
20. The biggest mistake a woman can make is not being herself in public or in private
Being influenced by the opinions of others is not a good choice.
21. My own success was assisted along the way by a number of failures. But I refuse to make the biggest mistake of all: worry too much about making mistakes
Before succeeding, many people have had to suffer before.
22. Experience is the name that everyone gives to their mistakes
The experience is a good opportunity to grow.
23. May God allow me to turn my biggest mistake into my greatest success
A religious quote that deals with the errors of life.
24. Trying to avoid mistakes is the biggest mistake of all
Not making mistakes is unreal and, in addition, and it is a mistake in itself as this phrase states.
25. The biggest mistake any of us can make is to think that love is a feeling, that it is an emotion. It is not that at all. It's an action
Love is demonstrated every day with actions, not words.
26. One of the greatest human errors is to believe that there is only one way
The alternative paths are those that help us learn from experience.
27. I think the biggest mistake is giving up too quickly
If we throw in the towel before time we can make the serious mistake of achieving success.
28. If you fall seven times, get up eight
A very popular saying that goes to say that you have to recover from failures as soon as possible.
29. People often avoid decisions for fear of making a mistake. Actually, the inability to make decisions is one of the biggest mistakes in life
Facing reality can cause some people anxiety.
30. You build on your failure, use it as a springboard. Close the door to your past. Do not try to forget your mistakes, but do not live in them. Do not let them have any of their energy, their time or their space
Living away from the present is not a good option and causes a lot of pain.
31. Win in wisdom and you will not make the same mistakes
If we reflect deeply on defeat, it is possible to achieve victory.
32. If we do not know our own history, then we will simply bear the same mistakes, the same sacrifices, the same absurdities over and over again
Both self-knowledge and self-reflection are key to learning from experience.
33. Who never made a mistake, never made a discovery
Delicate situations can be unpleasant, but that displeasure can help us learn a lot.
34. I like my mistakes, I do not want to give up the delicious freedom to make mistakes
The mistakes are key in our own personal development.
35. A realist is a man who insists on making the same mistakes that his grandfather did
It is unreal to believe that everything in this life will be perfect.
36. Take risks, make mistakes. This is how you grow. Pain nourishes courage. You have to fail to practice courage
Personal growth is determined many times by the negative experiences that mark us.
37. You can always find contradictions and hope in desperate circumstances, and a sense of redemption in someone who makes the same mistake again and again
Almost everything in this life has a solution. If this is not the case, then there is acceptance.
38. A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes, smart enough to take advantage of them and strong enough to correct them
Some wise advice from John C. Maxwell on how to learn from experience.
39. Disputes would not last long if the error was on one side only
An ingenious appointment with a touch of irony.
40. He ridicules himself who is eternally repeating the same mistake
Making a mistake is not a problem. The bad thing is to do it over and over again.
41. The main trick to make good mistakes is not to hide them, especially from yourself
Making mistakes is normal, therefore we should not hide reality but face it.
42. Who little thinks much misses
A quote from Leonardo da Vinci with a very pedagogical meaning.
43. Instead of denying when you make a mistake, you should become aware of your own mistakes, turning them in your mind as if they were works of art, because in some way they are
It's no use hiding from reality, it will not disappear.
44. If you are not making any mistakes, you are not innovating. If you are making the same mistakes, you are not learning
Making mistakes can lead us to be creative and to look for innovative solutions.
45. A life dedicated to making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing
Sometimes we are wrong to fight for what we want with the soul.
46. Freedom is not worth it, if it does not entail the freedom to err
Mahatma Gandhi did not leave this great appointment for the memory.
47. Errors are a way of reacting
Limit situations can make us better people.
48. It would be a shame to stop now that I have begun to make good mistakes
On the road to success there can always be ups and downs.
49. Man's biggest mistake is that he thinks he does not deserve the good and the bad of his life
A quote from the well-known Paulo Coelho. People sometimes look worse than we are.
50. Avoiding situations in which you might make mistakes, may be the greatest of all mistakes
We can not live in the comfort zone constantly, just for the sake of not exposing ourselves to failures.
51. Geniuses do not make mistakes. Their errors are always voluntary and originate some discovery
An appointment that, with a touch of humor, deals with the learning of mistakes.
52. Half of our mistakes in life are born from when we should think, we feel, and when we should feel, we think
Sometimes we want to have everything under control when we only have to live in the present.
53. There is not a single error that his followers did not have
John Locke leaves us this profound reflection full of meaning.
54. The biggest mistake is being too scared to commit one
Anticipating defeat leads to immobilization.
55. Woe to those who are never without reason! They are always wrong
Those who believe they have absolute truth are always wrong.
56. Your best teacher is your last mistake
There is no better teacher than the failures that we can commit in our lives.
57. Making an error and not correcting it is another mistake
Even in those things that go wrong we can find a great learning.
58. Errors, obviously, show us what we need to improve. Without errors, how would we know what we have to work?
If we accompany our failures with self-reflection, it is possible to learn from them.
59. Enforce your right to make some mistakes. If people can not accept their imperfections, it's their fault
There is no need to complain when things do not go as we wished, because it is possible to get good things out of these unfavorable situations.
60. Make mistakes faster
A quote from Andy Grove that invites us to make mistakes.
61. Every time I make a mistake I seem to discover a truth that I did not yet know
It may happen that our mistakes are a consequence of our limiting beliefs.
62. Experience is simply the name we give to our mistakes
A great quote by Oscar Wilde that highlights the importance of making mistakes.
63. The error is a scribbled sheet that must first be deleted
An ingenious reflection of Charles C. Colton comparing errors with a leaf with scribbles.
64. Unfortunate thing is to walk so light in the procedure that are the successes due to chance, and a natural thing, the errors
It is not always possible to get everything right in this life, but it is possible to improve little by little.
65. A failure is not always an error. It may simply be the best thing that can be done in those circumstances. The real mistake is to stop trying
Failure is, at times, inevitable; but it is possible to learn from him.
66. I have also learned that the best lessons came from my biggest mistakes
A big mistake can be a big and positive change.
67. The shame of confessing the first mistake, makes many others commit
Not wanting to acknowledge that we have made a mistake can be negative for ourselves. Even worse than the mistake itself.
68. The one who gets lost is the one who finds the new paths
Mistakes can help us find the right path.
69. When you grow up, you will discover that you have already defended lies, cheated yourself, or suffered nonsense. If you are a good warrior, you will not blame yourself for that, but neither will you let your mistakes repeat themselves
The great Pablo Neruda reflects on the mistakes we make in life and affirms that we do not possess the absolute truth.
70. Do not waste a good mistake, learn from it
A way of saying that we should not waste the setbacks of life, but use them in our favor.
71. A person who never made a mistake, never tried anything new
Getting out of the comfort zone is the only way to achieve new things.
72. I have not gained wisdom, nor insight, nor serenity. Today I would make all the same mistakes again
A reflection of Woody Allen, very true to his style.
73. An honest hand and a sincere heart can be wrong; and the damage received may be harder to cope with than the work of an enemy
We can become very hard on ourselves when we want something with all our strength.
74. No one should commit the same stupidity twice, the choice is sufficiently broad.
Jean Paul Sartre. It is very complicated to always do the same things badly.
75. The antidote to error is the experience
Experience is what can help us not to make the same mistakes, because we have all committed them once.
76. When you realize that you have made a mistake, take immediate action to correct it
Instead of being sad after an error, it is much better to take action on it as soon as possible.
77. No one is guilty when everyone goes wild
When we are all wrong, it seems that the error is minimal.
78. The greatest error in the teaching of past centuries has been to treat all students as if they were only variants of the same individual and therefore feel justified in teaching all the same subjects in the same way
Howard Gardner, the defender of multiple intelligences, gives us this great phrase that speaks of his theory.
79. A minimum error at the beginning may be maximum at the end
What started as a small mistake can become big if we do not remedy it.
80. History repeats itself. That is one of the errors of history
Charles Robert Darwin philosophizing about the history of living beings and our world.