120 phrases for Instagram photos, Facebook and Pinterest
Surround yourself with phrases for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr photos or those that are hung in rooms to decorate, It's a very good way to remind us periodically of a reflection or idea that we like .
And, from time to time, the inspiration provided by the reading of famous phrases is more intense if the word is accompanied by the image.
- "125 short positive phrases to start the day with optimism"
Phrases for photographs of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other networks
These quotes can be used as phrases for motivational photos , of love or that invite concentration and reflection. If you can think of more, you can leave your proposals in the comments section.
1. There is a point of light in each storm cloud
In the bad there is also a hint of beauty and goodness, according to Bruce Beresford .
2. Happiness is a direction, not a place
Sydney S. Harris relates happiness to a movement, rather than to a state.
3. We live in a rainbow of chaos
Beauty, order and disorder go hand in hand in an image transmitted through this quote Paul Cezanne .
4. Freedom is never given; is earned
A. Philiph Randolph , about the nature of freedom as something that has to be conquered.
5. Happiness can exist only in acceptance
One of the phrases for photos of the writer and journalist George Orwell .
6. There is a form of beauty in imperfection
Conrad Hall , about beauty and the lack of it.
7. Freedom is nothing but the opportunity to improve
The philosopher and writer Albert Camus , about one of the most important facets of freedom.
8. Wherever you go, go with all your heart
Confucius reflects on travel and transitions.
9. Man is free when he wants to be free
Voltaire , about freedom.
10. The weak can never forgive
One of Gandhi's best known phrases, about sacrifice and the power needed to forgive.
11. Each flower is a soul sprouting in nature
Gerard de Nerval leave this beautiful reflection about the beauty of flowers and the order in them.
12. What does not kill us makes us stronger
Which is probably one of the most famous quotes from Friedrich Nietzsche also enters the category of phrases for photos for its strength and brevity.
13. Courage is knowing what you do not have to fear
Many are the philosophers who reflected on the character of bravery, and Plato was one of them.
14. If the road is beautiful, do not ask where it is going
A short and inspiring phrase from Anatole France .
15. Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication
Leonardo da Vinci , famous for his ingenuity and ability for drawing and design, leaves this reflection on the simple.
16. Judge a man for his questions rather than for his answers
One of the keys to valuing people, according to Voltaire .
17. Patience and time do more than force and passion
Jean de la Fontaine it reaches a conclusion that may clash but that is based on a good dose of realism.
18. Nothing happens unless we first dream
Carl Sandburg , about the potential that holds dreams and fantasies.
19. Beauty is a fragile gift
Ovid reflects on the beautiful and its potential to last and resist.
20. It is better to travel well than to get there
Buddha, showing his oriental philosophy, put more emphasis on processes than on concrete situations.
21. No one can hurt me without my permission
The activist and pacifist Mahatma Gandhi He left many inspiring phrases, and this is one of the most popular.
22. A friend of all is a friend of anyone
Aristotle , in one of his shortest remembered appointments.
23. Life is a long lesson in humility
An ideal short phrase for photographs, from James M. Barrie .
24. Where there is no struggle there is no force
Oprah Winfrey It shows the good side of struggle and effort.
25. There are always flowers for those who want to see them
Henri Matisse , about the omnipresent beauty that surrounds us.
26. What hang on the walls of your mind?
An inspiring question, from Eve Arnold .
27. Memories are the key not of the past, but of the future
Corrie Ten Boom , on the need to understand the past to face the future.
28. The great goal of education is not knowledge but action
The naturalist Herbert Spencer I saw education from a very applied perspective.
29. If you do not have critics you probably will not be successful either
The activist for the rights of the black population, Malcolm X , about one the signs of progress in life.
30. A friend is a gift that you give to yourself
Robert Louis Stevenson , about friendship and the pleasure it provides.
31. Sometimes, the only realists are the dreamers
Paul Wellstone , about our ability to see things as they really are.
32. We see things as we are, not as they are
Do we project our mentality on the things we perceive? Leo Rosten it moves towards the "yes".
33. Beauty is a promise of happiness
The philosopher and sociologist Edmund Burke theorizes here about the nature of the beautiful.
34. Only you can control your future
The Dr. Seuss , about the potential that each one has when developing.
35. The best way to make dreams come true is to wake up
Paul Valery It indicates a curious paradox.
36. To do is to be
Immanuel Kant , in one of its simplest and shortest sentences.
37. Integrity reveals beauty
In this brief appointment of Thomas Leonard ethics and aesthetics come together.
38. We gain strength in the temptation that we resist
Temptation also has a good side, according to Ralph Waldo Emerson .
39. What worries you overpowers you
John Locke , about the chains of the human being.
40. We do not judge the people we love
The philosopher Jean-Paul Sartre He wrote a lot of texts with a high level of depth, but in his work you can also find some short phrases for photos and images.
41. Life contracts or expands based on the courage of oneself
A quote from Anaïs Nin which reflects on the courage and potential it provides us.
42. Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye
H. Jackson Brown , about our way of perceiving reality and beauty.
43. Where there is love there is life
One of the phrases of Gandhi short that can be easily used in images for its simplicity.
44. A smile is happiness that you will find right under your nose
Tom Wilson It offers this iconic vision of what a smile is.
45. It always seems impossible until it's done
One of the phrases of Nelson Mandela more known, and also a perfect appointment to use in photos and all kinds of images.
46. When one teaches, two learn
Robert Heinlein reflects on the double benefit of teaching.
47. Unless we remember, we can not understand
A quote from E. M. Forster , that being very short is very easy to use as a phrase for photos.
48. Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light
A reflection on friendship and loneliness, of Helen Keller .
49. Love is composed of a soul that inhabits two bodies
Aristotle show here your vision about the nature of love.
50. Do not cry because it's over. Smile because it has happened
One of the phrases for most popular photos is this quote from Dr. Seuss .
51. Show respect to all people, but do not drag yourself before anyone
The tribal chief Tecumseh He left this lesson of life applicable to any situation.
52. A good decision is based on knowledge, not numbers
A reflection of Plato , one of the fathers of philosophy.
53. Leadership is the ability to translate vision into reality
An inspiring phrase about the leadership of Warren Bennis .
54. Life is the flower from which love is honey
Victor Hugo in one of those phrases for photos that even without being accompanied by an image have a great visual power.
55. If we are not free, nobody will respect us
A. P. J. Abdul Kalam reflects on the freedom and dignity of the human being.
56. The man who has no imagination has no wings
The famous boxer Muhammad Ali relates the human potential with the imagination.
57. The only weapon against bad ideas are better ideas
A reflection on progress and leadership, of Alfred Whitney Griswold .
58. Adversity is the first path to truth
Lord Byron in one of his short sentences about knowledge and effort.
59. Question everything. Learn something Do not respond to anything.
Euripides It gives a series of instructions that may seem illogical but are the foundations of philosophy.
60. The starting point towards any achievement is desire
A phrase to reflect on Napoleon Hill .
61. Success depends on effort
Sophocles speak here about the law of effort and its fruits.
62. Once we have accepted our limits, we transfer them
One of the most inspiring phrases of Albert Einstein , applicable to personal projects and personal development.
63. We are what we think we are
One of the short phrases for photos that focuses on our ability to create our own reality. The appointment is C. S. Lewis .
64. Getting angry is revenge for the faults of others in oneself
Alexander Pope , about the contradictory of anger and anger.
65. Violence is the last resort of the incompetent
One of the most remembered phrases about violence of the writer and disseminator Isaac Asimov .
66. The only source of knowledge is the experience
Albert Einstein talks about the origin of knowledge.
67. Life is the art of drawing without erasing anything
John W. Gardner , about the nature of human life.
68. Life is not a problem to be solved but a reality to be experienced
The philosopher Soren Kierkegaard explains, at the same time, what life is and the attitude with which we should embrace it.
69. Life is a tragedy in the foreground, but a comedy in general
One of the phrases of Charlie Chaplin most famous: the same fact can be interpreted in very different ways depending on the way in which it is seen.
70. Imagine everything, knowing is nothing
Anatole France reflects on the power of the imagination.
71. Those who do not want to imitate anything, produce nothing
The artist Salvador Dali he believed that any form of innovation is always indebted to previous works.
72. The art of living is more like struggle than dance
A somewhat martial reflection, of Marco Aurelio .
73. My life is my message
Gandhi , in a phrase that can be used as a maxim of life by anyone.
74. To live is to change, and to be perfect is to have changed frequently
Life understood as evolution and progress, in a phrase of John Henry Newman .
75. Experience is the teacher of all things
One of the phrases for more inspiring photos, from Julius Caesar .
76. Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud
Maya Angelou Give this cheerful recommendation.
77. Change your thoughts and you will change your world
Norman Vincent Peale , about the power of our ability when it comes to changing our perspective.
78. We are what we do, not what we say we will do
Do not live up to who you will be in the future. Get your best version starting today.
79. The more I train, the more luck I have
A famous phrase from Gary Player , that can motivate us to continue striving.
80. All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them
The mythical Walt Disney This inspiring sentence leaves us.
81. Genius is the result of one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration
Thomas Edison I was clear about it: no result comes without perseverance and sacrifice.
82. Success is easy to obtain. The difficult thing is to deserve it
Albert Camus , a writer who let his creativity fly.
83. He who doubts and does not investigate, becomes not only unhappy, but also unjust
Blas Pascal , about ignorance and its harmful effects.
84. If you do not try your best, how will you know where your limit is?
A reflection that can give you an extra motivation.
85. We are the owners of our destiny. We are the captains of our soul.
Winston Churchill in one of his many memorable phrases. Ideal to upload to Instagram with a photograph in which you leave especially dazzling.
86. No one deserves your tears, and whoever deserves them will never make you cry
A phrase of anonymous authorship but that encloses a timeless truth.
87. Brevity is the sister of talent
Antón Chéjov , demonstrating an inherent characteristic of talent.
88. Life is a series of collisions with the future; it is not a sum of what we have been, but of what we long to be
José Ortega y Gasset in a reflection that deserves a prominent place in your social networks.
89. Unhappy the one who sleeps in the morning
Hesiod , about the need to enjoy the moment. Carpe Diem!
90. Something that is truly worthwhile without work, effort and sacrifice has never been achieved
A truth that transcends eras.
91. If you believe in other people, why do not you believe in yourself?
Totally true. Self-confidence is the key to reach certain goals in life.
92. Love yourself enough to be comfortable with yourself, but without becoming arrogant and believed
Everything has a limit.
93. Nothing has ever been achieved without enthusiasm
A motivating phrase Emerson .
94. Reflect carefully before acting
Buddha , in one of his most famous sentences. A phrase to include in your photos.
95. Luck is what happens when preparation and opportunity meet and merge
Voltaire , in an inspiring thought.
Love quotes for photos and states of Instagram
If you are looking for special phrases for your photos as a couple, pay attention to the following proposals.
96. I'm happy because I feel very close even if you are far away from me
Despite the distance, we love each other and miss each other every day.
97. To look forward couple, that back already hurt enough
An optimistic phrase to start a new beginning as a couple.
98. Only we both know the lack we make ourselves
The intimacy of the couple is a bubble full of positive emotions.
99. The happiest moments are those that happened to your side. I love you
If you take a selfie as a couple, this phrase can be very successful.
100. In you I have found everything I need to be happy. Thanks for being there
Another beautiful dedication for your photos as a couple.
101. Love is, neither more nor less, what I feel being by your side
Little more to add.
102Doubt is one of the names of intelligence
One of the most inspired phrases of Jorge Luis Borges, with a powerful message .
103. There is such a poor entity that only has money
A reflection on the value of what seems simple.
104. Where words fail, music speaks
One of the aphorisms of Hans Christian Andersen.
105. Open your arms to change, but do not let go of your values
Personal values are something that defines us.
106. A true friend is the one who takes you by the hand and touches your heart
One of the most recoded phrases of Gabriel García Márquez.
107. The most difficult is not the first kiss, but the last
One of the phrases for photos dedicated to the process of grief and emotional pain. Its author is Paul Geraldy.
108. That the longing for freedom does not enslave us
A reflection on the need to reason.
109. The secret source of smoke is not joy, but sadness
A reflection by Mark Twain that expresses a part of the processes of resilience and the confrontation of adversity.
110. I fell in love with life, it's the only one that will not leave me before I do it
An ingenious phrase by Pablo Neruda.
111. No matter how slow you go, as long as you do not stop
A way of understanding personal growth .
112. If he did not stay by your side it was for something. Everything in life happens for some reason
Epic sentence of indifference.
113. If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem. If not, you are just part of the landscape
Phrase pronounced by Robert De Niro in one of his films.
114. There is no method. You have to be natural
Another film myth, Al Pacino, about the key to success.
115. The most difficult thing is to know ourselves; the easiest is to speak ill of others
Great reflection of the Greek philosopher Tales of Miletus.
116. Gold prospectors dig a lot and find little
Phrase of Heraclitus of Ephesus. Large companies often have big disappointments.
117. Of men is wrong; of crazy to persist in the error
118. Every night on the court I give everything, and if I do not give 100%, I criticize myself
A reflection by LeBron James on the continuous effort.
119. If you do not know how to lie, you will not know when you are lying
The elucubration of the Doctor House.
120. The worst fight is the one that is not done
We finish the compilation with this reflection of Karl Marx.
So far the compilation of phrases for Instagram photos, Facebook and Pinterest . If you liked any of them, do not hesitate to use it to accompany your photographs. We also appreciate that you share this post on your social networks. Until next time!