7 keys to start the day with positive energy and vitality
Throughout the day it is inevitable to have to carry out different tasks and obligations. In many occasions we face them letting ourselves be carried away by negative emotions generating this that we adopt a pessimistic, complaining, apathetic attitude ...
However, the problem does not lie in the tasks or obligations that we have to face, but in the negative emotions with which we sometimes start the day for different reasons; delay the alarm, not have time to enjoy a nice shower or make a full and energizing breakfast, go with the rest of the day rush, running from one place to another ...
These among many other reasons have an impact on our productivity, personal energy, and interpersonal relationships. And is that depending on how you start the day It is easy to know how the rest of the day will go by.
- Maybe you're interested: "13 infusions that will help you sleep better"
How to start the day well?
There are numerous studies that indicate that the most successful, happy and productive people have good habits to start the day. That is, they put different healthy rituals into practice each morning. These rituals they configure the attitude with which they will face the next 12 hours .
If you want to face the day with positive energy and after the end of the day, think "it has been a round day", continue reading because I propose you next healthy habits to start the day with positive energy and vitality .
1. Wake up early without delaying the alarm clock
Waking up early just when the alarm rings sounds have time to start the day in peace and be able to breathe deeply while you fill with energy, prepare a full breakfast and enjoy every sip and bite.
In addition, it allows to organize the thoughts and the day and to choose carefully the clothes that will make you feel good, for example. In short, it makes it possible for us to adopt a more confident and confident attitude that will accompany us the rest of the day. Waking up without postponing the alarm clock, will allow you to fulfill the obligations to the marked time without having to postpone them.
2. Drink water
The first thing we have to do when getting up is to drink water, since this activates the body, helps eliminate toxins from the previous day and puts into operation our digestive system, which is closely related to our emotional state.
Another option is to drink water with lemon on an empty stomach, since brings the following benefits :
- It helps digestion.
- Cleanses the urinary tract
- It stimulates the immune system since the ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) found in lemon has anti-inflammatory effects and also helps the body absorb iron better.
- Clean the skin
- It gives energy and improves the mood.
- Hydrates the lymphatic system
3. Do not consult social networks - E-mail - television
Checking your mobile phone or computer to check social networks or email, or watching television right after waking up directly interferes with your emotional state, in addition to being a time thief. It is advisable to connect to the outside through devices One hour has passed since we woke up .
4. Stretch back and legs
It is important to stretch your back and legs with smooth and simple exercises, since favors and stimulates circulation and relaxes the muscles.
- Maybe you're interested: "How to learn to meditate, in 7 simple steps"
5. Inspire and expire
Another healthy habit is Inspire and expire deeply three times in the window, terrace or balcony . In this way, apart from feeling that we are alive and connected to the outside, we will feel the following benefits;
- Increases the oxygenation of the blood.
- Improves digestion, because the stomach receives more oxygen and the operation of it is more effective.
- It promotes mental and corporal relaxation.
- Increases the elasticity of the lungs and thorax.
6. Think and affirm positive phrases
Think and affirm phrases like "I am capable", "I am going to get it", "today is a fantastic day" or "today is a new opportunity and I am going to take advantage of it". There are studies that show that we generate 50 thousand thoughts throughout the day; of most of them we are not aware, but our emotional state if and it is resenting . It is very healthy to start the day generating positive thoughts, as they affect the emotions and these in the attitude.
7. Have a healthy breakfast with energy foods
To face the day with vitality at breakfast you can not miss :
- Eggs: they provide vitamin B and D, they are a good food for breakfast.
- Nuts: rich in protein and healthy fats.
- Whole grains: they are satiating and provide sustainable energy
- Fruit: improves mood and provide a variety of vitamins.
- Sunflower seeds: fortify bones and relax muscles.
With these simple healthy rituals you can start the day with positive energy and vitality and, throughout the day, be a more successful, happy and productive person.