The 65 best quotes of Wayne Dyer
Review Wayne Dyer's sentences that the author left us written in his works is to have a material that makes us reflect on life, emotions and the way in which we relate.
And is that we are surely before one of the most influential writers in terms of personal improvement books. Wayne Walter Dyer (1940 - 2015) was a psychologist, teacher and writer of motivating and self-help books, and he used this varied knowledge to express in inspired and simple ways at the same time life forms that are based on well-being.
On the other hand, he is considered the father of modern self-help, since his first book Your wrong areas, has a best seller of 37 million copies sold worldwide. The foundational and inspiring foundation of Dyer was the concept of self-realization presented first by Abraham Maslow.
- Maybe you're interested: "123 wise phrases to reflect on life"
The most famous quotes Wayne Walter Dyer
In the following lines we will see the best quotes from Wayne Dyer, perfect to rethink everything we thought we knew about life.
1. I am realistic, I expect miracles
Dyer considers being aware of what we are or are not able to achieve.
2. You can get anything you really want, if you really pursue it
This simple phrase can be very influential if we take it seriously.
3. Begin to see yourself as a soul with a body instead of a body with a soul
Self-esteem is the main element for self-help . That's why it's good to empower it.
4. You can not be alone if you like the person you are alone with
You have to know how to be alone. It is a symptom of personal autonomy.
5. No stress, just people thinking stressful thoughts
Walter Dyer was a very critical person with the frantic level of life, something that affects mental well-being.
6. You will see it when you believe it
Believing is power, without more.
7. You are condemned to make decisions. That is the biggest paradox of life
For Dyer any decision is complex. Not choosing is also a choice.
8. You can not fail, you can only produce results
The concept of failure is a way of torturing self-esteem and personal fulfillment.
9. The antidote for fear is faith
According to the American author, Fear paralyzes our aspirations .
10. I prefer to be hated for what I am that loved so I am not
One has to be convinced of what it is, not of what others want.
- Maybe you're interested: "Psychology of love: that's how our brain changes when we find a partner"
11. If you change the way you look at things, the things you see change
Everything is formed according to our subjective perception.
12. Go for the now. The future is not promised to anyone
The moments are instantaneous, not programmable.
13. When you judge others, you do not define them, you define yourself
One of the deadly sins that disrupt self-esteem.
14. They will treat you in life in the way you teach people to treat you
Do not do to others what you do not like to be done to you.
15. Our lives are a sum total of the options we have taken
According to Wayne Dyer, everything we do are options chosen by us .
16. Practice being the kind of person you would like to attract
The beings that surround us will be the reflection of ourselves.
17. Our intention creates our reality
The intention is what counts, the will to want something in particular.
18. You can not always control what happens on the outside, but you can always control what happens inside
For Dyer it was absurd to want to have everything under control, especially external forces.
19. It does not make sense to worry about things that you have no control over because there is nothing you can do
Never have to waste a single minute for something that we do not have the ability to change.
20. Be unhappy. Or motivate yourself. Whatever you do, it's your choice
We choose what we want to be. One of Wayne Dyer's most motivating phrases.
21. If you think it will work, you will see opportunities. If you think it will not, you will see obstacles
As Dyer would point out above, to believe is power. The reality we project individually.
22. If your stay on earth is so short, it should be at least pleasant
Being happy will provide us with a pleasant life trajectory.
23. Self-esteem can not be verified by others
Personal esteem has to be judged and approved by oneself . Resorting to others is a big mistake.
24. The need for approval of others cancels the opinion itself
Waiting for the opinion of others prevents us from moving forward and forming our personality.
25. Only ghosts wallow in the past
Do you want to be a ghost or a living person?
26If you think that feeling bad or worrying enough will change a past or future event, you live on another planet
The lament is one of the scourges of self-realization, according to Dyer.
27. There are no rules or laws or traditions that can be applied universally
Everything has to be analyzed and interpreted according to the time, place and person.
28. You are what you choose to be today, not what you chose to be before
Day to day is what matters, neither before nor after.
29. The meaning of life is to achieve a meaning for life
Wayne Dyer emphasized the objectivization of what we wanted in this life.
30. Do not die with the music still in you
This phrase by Wayne Dyer makes reference to the restlessness that we have in the body and what makes us stay motivated in our day to day .
31. The past is over and gone. The future is not guaranteed
It is the day to day only and exclusively what will make us happy.
32. The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you do not know anything about
If it is not tested, you can not comment. We will lose part of our reality.
33. The catastrophe that worries you so much often turns out to be less horrible in reality
Wayne Dyer was committed to minimizing the risks, which only hinder our personal growth.
34. There is no road to prosperity, prosperity is the way
We have to always think and act with this maxim.
35. Only the insecure fight for safety
Hard and concise reflection that awakens consciences .
36. Successful people make money, they bring success to what they do
Only success will provide us with social welfare.
37. Transformation literally means going beyond your form
You have to evolve, reinvent yourself and transform yourself at a personal level to move forward.
38. The state of your life is only a reflection of the state of your mind
Whatever you think, it will be.
39. My goal is not to be better than someone, but to be better than I used to be
Comparisons are detrimental to our self-help and / or self-esteem.
40. When you have the choice between being right and being kind, choose to be nice
Be correct it restricts our way of expressing ourselves . Good manners boost them.
41. Being aware of the routine is to take the first step to change it
Routine is another obstacle to self-realization.
- Maybe you're interested: "13 characteristics of self-realized people according to Abraham Maslow"
42. Live day to day with an emphasis on ethics instead of rules
It is very common that ethics is above rules and regulations.
43. When you are inspired, you never ask about your purpose. You are living
According to Dyer, motivation does not need to be questioned. Simply, you have to keep doing it.
44. Real magic in relationships means an absence of judgment from others
Value judgments are annulled when we are enjoying interpersonal relationships.
45. Love is cooperation instead of competition
Sometimes we behave like pure animals to demonstrate and retain something as noble as love.
46. When I chased the money, I never had enough
Money can never be the meaning of our life, according to Dyer.
47. Freedom means that you have no obstacles to live your life as you choose
We are slaves of the constant norms and behaviors imposed by society.
48. When you dance, your purpose is to enjoy every step along the way
A very graphic way to describe the meaning of the dance, when we enjoy it.
49. There is nothing wrong with anger as long as it is used constructively
Getting angry is not bad. The post-reflection is what matters.
50. Abundance is not something we acquire. It's something we tune in
Having more or less is not achieved, it is attracted.
51. A peaceful mind is stronger than any physical force in the universe
We live in a world full of problems and difficulties . Keeping our mind in antithesis will make us overcome obstacles better.
52. If you are happy, then you are an intelligent person
For Dyer they were synonymous concepts.
53. Remember that you can not fail to be yourself
We must never give in to external pressures in our way of being.
54. Feelings are not simple emotions that happen to you. Feelings are reactions that you choose to have
As we think or feel, also it is a choice that we take unconsciously .
55. An intelligent person should be described as happy and effective on a day-to-day basis
Wayne Dyer again makes reference to what being happy means.
56. If you depend on others to value yourself, this valorization will be done by others
Constant approval hurts and violates our personality.
57. It's about your life; do with it what you want
No one should condition our way of life.
58. Worry keeps you immobilized
Fear, guilt and other evils, paralyze our emotions .
- Related article: "Are we rational or emotional beings?"
59. The sum of all those "musts" is another wrong area
For Wayne Dyer, obligation is the first fatality towards freedom.
60Requiring justice is not a negative behavior although it becomes the wrong area if you punish yourself
We have to be aware of the claims we claim, they can be more harmful than we think.
61. It is not necessary to spill a single drop of sweat to postpone doing anything
What can be done later, is done. It means that it is not so important.
62. What you do is the only meter to measure yourself as a person, not what you say or what they say about you
We are what we do, not what we say.
63. In any human relationship in which two people become one, the result will always be two half people
We have to remain ourselves as much as we converge with the other.
64. If you enjoy the way you interact with people, you do not need to change that way of interacting
The good, the positive, you do not have to change it.
65. It is the obligation that constitutes the problem
For Wayne Dyer extreme freedom is the raison d'etre for self-esteem.