100 phrases about love and romance (unforgettable)
Love has inspired thousands of novels, movies, poetry and songs , because it is a feeling that is capable of moving the world. But not only poets or writers have paid attention to this phenomenon, but both psychologists and sociologists have tried to understand it.
A selection of romantic celebrity quotes
Love awakens the most intense emotions and the passion of falling in love affects the mind and body of lovers. In fact, many studies have been conducted to know more about it, some really surprising.
But despite these investigations, the phenomenon is so complex that there has not always been consensus on the findings, even so, interesting data has been provided, for example, on the chemistry of love, its curious side effects and what happens with the lack of love and the evil of loves
The best love phrases
Over the years, different characters have referred to love and falling in love in their works , and although it is sometimes difficult to express this feeling with words, in today's article we have compiled 100 of the best phrases on this subject. I hope you enjoy them!
1. I disappeared from your life not for pleasure or chance, just to check if you miss me and you look for me when you do (RousTalent)
When relationships are going through a rut, it is possible that one of the members, feeling hurt, wants to distance himself to know if the other is as much in love as he is and seeks him out. This is not always a good option, it is better to use dialogue and negotiation .
2. Come to sleep with me: we will not make love, he will do it to us (Julio Cortázar)
When you're so in love with the other person, just being by their side is like being in heaven. Love involves everything that both of them do .
3. In a kiss, you will know everything that I have kept quiet (Pablo Neruda)
A kiss is worth more than a thousand words when there is love . Surely the vast majority of readers have had the pleasure of feeling those passionate kisses that paralyze the world.
4. Love has no cure, but it is the only cure for all evils (Leonard Cohen)
Love, on many occasions, can become painful , especially when it comes to an end. Even so, there is no feeling comparable to being in love with someone and being reciprocated.
5. Love four letters that mark your destiny. Four letters that invite you to dream. Four letters that tell you that you are alive, although for many you are dead ... (Unknown)
Love are four letters that tell us a lot . They tell us that life can be wonderful if we complete the sentence with the loved one.
6. If when I love I am happy, then you are my happiness (Unknown)
Love and happiness go hand in hand . In fact, there is no greater happiness than to spend those incredible moments with your lover or in love.
7. Love me without questions, that I will love you without answers (Unknown)
Real love is felt and lived from the first to the last moment . It is a great adventure that must be felt from the heart.
8. The worst way to miss someone is to be seated next to them and know that you can never have them (Gabriel García Márquez)
There is no worse feeling than wanting someone with all your strength and not being reciprocated . Sometimes this feeling is inevitable.
9. In love there is always something of madness, but there is always always in the madness something of reason (Friedrich Nietzsche)
The great loves lead us to do great follies , because falling in love affects our brain just as the drug does.
10. The women who are worth more are suffering for an idiot, the men who are worth it are crying like idiots (Jesús Alberto Martínez Jiménez)
Sometimes, it is not possible to decide who you fall in love with or feel attraction . So, however much you do not like it, when there are, there are; and when not, no.
11. When you fall in love you are not the same person you were before, because that's when you start to live life for real (Luis Miguel Alvarado)
There are few experiences that impact you and change your life as when you fall in love for the first time . If you break your heart you go through an existential crisis that makes you rethink your deepest values.
12. Thinking of my happiness, I remembered you (Anonymous)
Happiness and love are the same . Pity that, sometimes, the love you feel for a person is broken and it touches you to experience the deepest sadness.
13. A kiss? An enchanted trick to stop talking when words become superfluous (Ingrid Bergman)
A kiss is undoubtedly a sign of love . It is a way of expressing what you feel without having to say anything.Know more: Why do we humans kiss?
14We learn to love not when we find the perfect person, but when we get to see perfectly an imperfect person (Sam Keen)
Love and falling in love change the perception of things since our brain is affected by chemical changes.
15. What a pity to know that there are people with strengths that make them weak and that do not reflect in the facts what comes out of their mouths (Leonardo Núñez Valle)
The greatest weakness of a person in love is to be proud . It can spoil that great love story you're living. Although some people believe they are strong because they are so, their intolerance and intransigence can turn them into weak people.
16. The soul that can speak with the eyes, can also kiss with the gaze (Gustavo Adolfo Bécquer)
When two people love each other, through the eyes they are able to connect even in the deepest.
17. Stay without thinking about it with that person who dies if he does not have you, than with that person who presumes because he knows he has you (Rocío Guerra)
It may happen that you do not really value who you really love , who does not know how to live without you and who wants to spend the rest of his life with you.
18. The person who deserves you is the one who, having the freedom to do what he wants, chooses you at all times (Daireth Winehouse)
And of course, although we do not realize that this person lives thinking about us. It would be nice if it were a corresponded love .
19. Some people love power and others have the power to love (Bob Marley)
The famous musician, Bob Marley, reminds us that the powerful people are those who are capable of loving .
20. If you are in love with two women at the same time, choose the second one, because if you loved the first one, you would not have fallen in love with the second (Johnny Depp)
This phrase states that When you really love someone, you do not think about wanting to be with someone else .
21. Remembering is easy for the one who has memory. Forgetting is difficult for those who have a heart (Gabriel García Márquez)
When you want someone with all your strength, oblivion is complicated . There are many memories that are still alive.
22. The love of young people is not really in their hearts, but rather in their eyes (William Shakespeare)
What Shakespeare tries to tell us with this phrase is that young people look at the physical . When you get older, the physicist loses ground and you value other qualities of the person.
23. I shoot because I love you, but if I loved myself, I would shoot you (Marilyn Manson)
When we love someone we become vulnerable and, at times, we are at the mercy of the other person. Wanting or not wanting, it manipulates us .
24. What is done out of love is beyond good and evil (Friedrich Nietzsche)
Love is inexplicable on many occasions . And it can not lead us to do crazy things. When we fall in love, we change the behavior.
25. He who is not jealous is not in love (St. Augustine)
When you love someone with all your soul jealousy usually exists (do not confuse with pathological jealousy). Nobody likes to lose the person they want to spend the rest of their lives with.It may interest you: "The 5 reasons why the couple's jealousy appears"
26. Love is the strongest of passions, because it attacks at the same time the head, the body and the heart (Voltaire)
Love changes our behavior and, in fact, it envelops us so that we breathe it day and night.
27. Love does not look, feel, and even more when she is with you (Pablo Neruda)
AND l love you have to feel it and let yourself be carried away by it . That is the only way to live it fully.
28. He who loves, becomes humble. Those who love, so to speak, renounce a part of their narcissism (Sigmund Freud)
L Narcissistic people think about them constantly . On the other hand, when you fall in love, you think of another person at all times.More on this topic: "Narcissistic Personality Disorder"
29. Where love reigns, there are too many laws (Plato)
As the great Plato says with this phrase: love makes us lose our reason .
30. The strongest love is the one that can show its fragility (Paulo Coelho)
Authentic love can only manifest itself when we open our hearts wide , without fears.
31. Love is not something you have to find, but something that finds you (Loretta Young)
Actress Loretta Young talks about character unpredictable and uncontrollable of love
32. Love is composed of a soul inhabiting two bodies (Aristotle)
The Greek philosopher Aristotle is one of the theories about love Older.
33. Life is the flower of which love is honey (Victor Hugo)
One of the most remembered phrases about love, perhaps because it is very graphic.
34. Love is the power to see the similar in the different (Theodor Adorno)
This philosopher found A definition surprisingly simple about love .
35. There are no limits to the power of love (John Morton)
One of the phrases about love that speak about the power of this feeling.
36. Love is a smoke made with the vapor of sighs (William Shakespeare)
A very poetic comparison, of William Shakespeare.
37. Love is a better teacher than duty (Albert Einstein)
One of the great phrases of Albert Einstein which, in this case, talks about the facet romantic and loving of the human being
38. We all need each other (Leo Buscaglia)
The different love forms they are something that we all need in our day to day life.
39. Love, because it has no geography, knows no limits (Truman Capote)
This magnificent writer talks about the lack of borders of this feeling .
40. Love will pass an elephant through a lock (Samuel Richardson)
A very clear image that serves to express the power of love .
41. True love stories have no end (Richard Bach)
They never end. At least, they remain in our memories .
42. I love you more than my own skin (Frida Kahlo)
The Mexican painter lived and loved in a totally passionate way.
43. If you do not love me, it does not matter; I can love you both (Stendhal)
A reflection loaded with irony.
44. Love knows no barriers; jump obstacles, fences and penetrate walls to reach your destination full of hope (Maya Angelou)
A true love travels to the other side of the world to reconnect with your loved one.
45. The kisses, even if they are on the air, are beautiful (Drew Barrymore)
Kissing is one of the great pleasures of life. As long as it is, logically, with someone to whom we have a special affection.
46. There is no instinct like the instinct of the heart (Lord Byron)
The "hunches" receive that name for some reason. Trust your heart , he will guide you better than your logical thinking most of the time.
47. Love is friendship on fire (Jeremy Taylor)
An interesting thought, which puts friendship and falling in love with each other. Do you agree?
48. Beauty is the gift of the lover (William Congreve)
A somewhat confused reflection of the English playwright William Congreve.
49. The more we fall into the thoughts of lust the more we move away from romantic love (Douglas Horton)
A frequent contraposition: the more lascivious, the less tender. What do you think?
50. I am in you and you are in me, mutual divine love (William Blake)
An inspiring and romantic phrase of the English poet and painter.
51. French is the language that turns dirt into romance
Certainly, the music of the language induces us to think about romanticism.
52. What is love? It is the star of dawn and dusk (Sinclair Lewis)
The last star that abandons us, the one that always illuminates us despite everything ...
53. Romance is stormy; love is calm (Mason Cooley)
Another reflection that refers to the differences between the stage of passion and the stage of stability in love relationships.
54. Romantic love is an addiction (Helen Fisher)
The chemistry of love can create processes similar to addiction to prohibited substances.
55. I'm a better person when I allow myself to have time for romance (Diane Kruger)
Not only work humans live. When we allow ourselves to have romantic adventures, we are much happier.
56. Love arrives without being seen; we can only see it when leaving (Henry Austin Dobston)
We only realize what we had when that person decides to leave. Sad but true.
57. If your heart is a volcano, how do you expect flowers to grow in it? (Khalil Gibran)
Only a heart open to the outside can be reciprocated.
58. The first duty of love is to listen (Paul Tillich)
Knowing how to listen and having patience are virtues that your partner will surely value.
59. There is only one kind of love, but there are a thousand imitations (François de la Rochefoucauld)
Bad imitations are not true loves.
60. A life without love is like a tree without flowers or fruits (Khalil Gibran)
Love is what gives shine to our existence.
61. There are no limits to the power of love (John Morton)
Love crosses unsuspected borders and limits.
62. Self-love is the source of all types of love (Pierre Corneille)
A phrase about self-esteem and how it allows us to love other human beings.
63. Love is a flower that you must let grow (John Lennon)
The guitarist of the Beatles, in a precious metaphor.
64. There is more pleasure in loving than in being loved (John Fuller)
Give or receive? Both attitudes can be pleasurable.
65. Love is what you've been together with someone (James Thuber)
The small stories and anecdotes in common are the basis of love.
66. The best proof of love is trust (Joyce Brothers)
The greatest sign of love, that someone blindly trusts in you.
67. People project what they love (Jacques Cousteau)
The French marine biologist makes us this beautiful reflection.
68. The crime of love is oblivion (Maurice Chevalier)
A phrase to reflect.
69. Love dies only when its growth stops (Pearl S. Buck)
Once the feeling stabilizes, everything plummets.
70. First love is a lot of naivety and a little curiosity (George Bernard Shaw)
We all remember with fondness our first sentimental partner.
71We love because that is the only great adventure (Nikki Giovanni)
All the great companies in life are little compared to having a romantic adventure with someone special.
72. The more one judges, the less he loves (Honoré de Balzac)
Do not judge, just feel it.
73. Love is a great embellishment (Louisa May Alcott)
When we want someone, everything in that person seems worthy of praise .
74. Who loves, raves (Lord Byron)
In effect, love is capable of transporting us to a plane where reality is very different.
75. Love is the poetry of the senses (Honoré de Balzac)
A reflection full of creativity.
76. Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look that becomes a habit (Peter Ustinov)
When we are in love we forgive all the mistakes of the beloved person.
77. In the smallest cabin there is a corner for the loving and happy couple (Friedrich Schiller)
Despite the difficulties, couples who love each other will find happiness.
78. Who, being loved, is poor? (Oscar Wilde)
The greatest wealth, feeling loved by others.
79. It is not a lover who does not love forever (Euripides)
Great feelings are immune to the passage of time.
80. Do we have to have a reason to love? (Brigitte Bardot)
As is well known, love does not need rational justification.
81. When love is not crazy, it is not love (Pedro Calderón de la Barca)
There is always a point of madness in every great sentimental relationship.
82. The main magic of love is our ignorance that one day may end (Benjamin Disraeli)
When we are in a relationship we think it will be forever. But...
83. If you have reasons to love a person, then you do not love her (Slavoj Zizek)
On the irrationality of love. A phrase of the Slovenian philosopher Zizek.
84. Poison is momentary, love is lasting (John Wooden)
A great phrase from the North American coach.
85. Love is the only type of gold (Alfred Lord Tennyson)
Forget the material riches and dare to be happy.
86. Fortune and love favor the brave (Ovid)
Who does not risk does not get anything, neither in life nor in personal relationships.
87. Love conquers everything (Virgil)
Nothing can against this great feeling.
88. We can only learn to love by loving (Iris Murdoch)
Nobody is born taught.
89. Love prefers twilight in the light of day (Oliver Wendell Holmes)
In the privacy of the penumbra it is, precisely, when the great passions usually manifest themselves.
90. The intimate reality of love can only be recognized by love itself (Hans Urs von Balthasar)
A tautology that makes us reflect.
91. Love is supreme and unconditional, attraction is pleasant but limited (Duke Ellington)
A comparison between physical attraction and true love.
92. There's never enough "I love you" (Lenny Bruce)
A short but endearing reflection of the great comedian Lenny Bruce.
93. Love is a hole in the heart (Ben Hecht)
Love hurts, so much that sometimes we wish we had not lived it.
94. Gestures, in love, are incomparably more attractive, effective and valuable than words (François Rabelais)
The tenderness and the gestures in the day to day are a way of saying I love you.
95. Love is a game in which two can play by winning both (Eva Gabor)
Everyone wins, everyone loves. In love no one loses.
96. Choose your love, love your choice (Thomas S. Monson)
Committing to the beloved is also part of success.
97. Love is the difficult discovery that something more than oneself is real (Iris Murdoch)
Find the tenderness in another human being, one of the pleasures of life.
98. Bitterness encloses life, love frees it (Harry Emerson Fosdick)
If you want life to smile on you, it's a good idea to be open to the possibility of falling in love.
99. The ear is the avenue to the heart (Voltaire)
The view draws us towards someone, but his words fall in love (... or not) .
100. Love is space and time measured by the heart (Marcel Proust)
The laws of physics collapse when we feel a great feeling of love.