The 67 best phrases of courage
These phrases of courage they serve to better understand what is the nature of this attitude towards life. And is that the management of fear is not easy, so often a wrong concept about what it is to be brave can lead to put us in undesired situations.
- Related article: "The 55 best sentences about Psychology ... and its meaning
67 phrases of bravery
It is said that a true hero is someone who is not afraid of anything, but in various phrases of courage, written by celebrities, describe a person who accepts their fears, confronts them and does not make them see that they are not there.
Below you will find a collection of brave phrases that invite you to overcome your own fears .
1. Dare to be brave today and trust that when you spread your wings, you will fly (Maria Demuth)
Living each day with integrity is important.
2. Being the first to do something requires courage (J.M. Darhower)
With this philosophy of life the satisfaction will be enormous.
3. Courage is when you enter a battle you are not sure of winning (Jeffrey Fry)
A battle against the unknown.
4. If you do not take risks, you will have a lost soul (Drew Barrymore)
Take risks to make dreams come true
5. Courage is being the only one who knows you are afraid (Franklin P. Jones)
Facing your own fears is the first battle won.
6. There is always security in the value (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
You just have to arm yourself to face any challenge.
7. The greatest test of courage on earth is to overcome defeat without losing heart (Robert Green Ingersoll)
We must always try do not lose our true motivations , however painful the circumstances may be.
8. Courage is the most important of the virtues because without courage, you can not practice any other virtue consistently (Maya Angelou)
In this way it forges our character.
9. The true value is between cowardice and recklessness (Miguel de Cervantes)
At this point, people who achieve their dreams are defined.
10. If you fall behind, run faster. Never give up, never give up and stand up against barriers (Jesse Jackson)
A brave phrase that comes closest to a prayer to help us start a project.
11. It takes a lot of courage to face our enemies, but as much as to face our friends (J. K. Rowling)
For an instinct of protection or the fear of losing them.
12. We could never learn to be brave and patient if there was only joy in the world (Helen Keller)
The setbacks are necessary to develop as people .
13. I learned that courage is not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not the one who does not feel fear, but the one who conquers that fear (Nelson Mandela)
A phrase that invites us to empower ourselves in situations that generate fear.
14. A hero is not braver than a normal man, but he is brave five minutes more (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
If we deliver a little more we would be candidates to become heroes.
15. The true man smiles at problems, gains strength from anguish and grows brave through reflection (Thomas Paine)
Face your problems with good humor.
16. The only thing to fear is fear itself (Franklin D. Roosevelt)
About what we can do with our dreams and plans.
17. Be brave enough to live life creatively. The creative place where nobody else has ever been (Alan Alda)
The creative reinvents himself, creates his own space and the solutions to his problems.
18. Physical bravery is an animal instinct; moral courage is much greater and courage more true (Wendell Phillips)
In this phrase Phillips shows us two types of courage.
19. The opposite of bravery is not cowardice, but conformity (Robert Anthony)
... since it does not allow us to move.
20. It is easy to be brave from a safe distance (Aesopo)
When we avoid leave our comfort zone .
- Related article: "How to get out of your comfort zone? 7 keys to achieve it"
21. To achieve anything, you must be brave enough to fail (Kirk Douglas)
Risk to lose and be prepared for it.
22. Forgiveness is a virtue of the brave (Indira Gandhi)
... since it is an act that requires a lot of courage.
23. No one is so brave that he is not disturbed by something unexpected (Julio César)
Brave phrase of an ideal character to address this issue.
24. A coward is incapable of showing love; it is the prerogative of the brave (Mahatma Gandhi)
... because to love you need a lot of commitment, strength and freedom.
25. The future does not belong to the enlightened of heart. Belongs to the brave (Ronald Reagan)
Those who go out every day to fight for their dreams, make important decisions and venture into the unknown.
26We can not be sure of having something to live for if we are not willing to die for it (Ernesto Guevara)
If we are not sure of it then it is not worth making more sacrifices.
27. Value is the price that is charged for the granting of peace (Amelia Earhart)
In this phrase, the aviator is referring to the heroic acts that are often seen in wars.
28. A man with courage makes a majority (Andrew Jackson)
... since he has a lot of power backed by his actions.
29. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue what counts (Winston S. Churchill)
Surrendering is also a brave people.
30. Curiosity will conquer fear even more than courage will do (James Stephens)
It will take us to paths that we have never explored.
31. True courage is the result of reasoning. A brave mind is always impregnable (Jeremy Collier)
In this brave phrase, Collier shows us a different kind of courage , a very different one that the people are used to seeing.
32. It is not the strength of the body that counts, but the strength of the spirit (J.R.R. Tolkien)
This will help us to do unimaginable things.
33. It takes courage to do something that nobody else around you is doing (Amber Heard)
Many people need only the company of others to undertake their projects.
. Without fear, there can be no courage (Christopher Paolini)
Overcoming fear the conquest of oneself is achieved, which is the most important.
35. Danger shines like the sun in the eyes of a brave man (Euripides)
It is important to be in constant contact with the unknown and still persists in its objective.
36. It has been my philosophy of life that difficulties vanish when faced with courage (Isaac Asimov)
It gives us a new energy that predisposes us to act correctly.
37. In the battle it is the cowards who are most at risk; courage is a defense wall (Sallust)
One of those phrases of bravery about the strength of those who dare.
38. You can not be brave if only wonderful things happen to you (Mary Tyler Moore)
... since we will not have tested the scope of our value.
39. There is a big difference between not being afraid and being brave (Patrick Rothfuss)
If there is no fear, there is no laudable merit.
40. Man can not discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the coast (André Gide)
That energy that leads us to undertake important projects.
41. No matter how long you train someone to be brave, you never know if they are or not until something real happens (Veronica Roth)
The moment we face adversity we will know what we are made of.
42. Courage is contagious. When a brave man takes a position, the thorns of others often get stiff (Billy Graham)
It is a source of inspiration.
43. It's hard to fail, but it's worse not to have tried to succeed (Theodore Roosevelt)
... since we will be wasting our resources.
44. Going against the current is the secret of bravery (Dejan Stojanovic)
It is a way to strengthen yourself.
45. Being brave does not mean you are not afraid (Neil Gaiman)
The courage lies in the courage with which we face the circumstances overcoming fears.
46. Discretion is the best part of the value (William Shakespeare)
One of the most beautiful qualities.
47. There is a certain enthusiasm in freedom, which makes human nature rise above itself in acts of bravery and heroism (Alexander Hamilton)
We have seen it in characters that have transcended for that.
48. If we take the generally accepted definition of courage as a quality that does not know fear, I have never seen a brave man. All men are scared. The smarter they are, the more they get scared (George S. Patton)
This emotion is something human.
- Maybe you're interested: "//yestherapyhelps.com/psicologia/para-que-sirve-miedo"
49. For me, the courage is to stand up to defend what you believe (Sophie Turner)
If we are going to defend our ideals, we must have a lot of courage.
50. Fear cuts deeper than swords (George R.R. Martin)
It can kidnap us and leave us totally defenseless.
51. I pray that you have courage; the brave soul can repair even the disaster (Caterina the Great)
And these people tend to shine and be a source of inspiration.
52. The one who is brave is free (Lucius Annaeus Seneca)
... because nothing binds him and he does not allow himself to be defeated by any repressive act.
53. The value is found in the most unsuspected places (J.R.R. Tolkien)
Those places that give you strength.
54. To believe that you are brave is to be brave; is the only essential thing (Mark Twain)
To become something, you have to believe in it .
55. Fear is what you are feeling. Courage is what you are doing (Emma Donoghue)
It is action in all its splendor.
56. Loyalty and devotion lead to courage. Courage leads to the spirit of sacrifice. The spirit of sacrifice creates confidence in the power of love (Morihei Ueshiba)
There are many psychological elements involved.
57Courage is the ability to act appropriately even when you have a fear of death (Omar N. Bradley)
Also as a duty of what is believed correct.
58. It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog (Mark Twain)
It is the perspective we have of the problem, the attitude with which we assume the circumstances.
59. Being brave is not the absence of fear. Being brave is being afraid but finding a way through it (Bear Grylls)
One of those phrases about courage that highlights the fact that fear is not our enemy.
60. A brave man recognizes the strength of others (Veronica Roth)
When it is genuine it is easy to identify it in others.
61. The cave you're afraid to enter contains the treasure you want (Joseph Campbell)
Discover that cave in your life and dare to overcome that fear.
62. Live as brave men and if luck is adverse, cope with your punches with brave hearts (Marco Tulio Cicero)
Another historical person suitable to talk about courage.
63. Every true gentleman is more full of courage in the middle than in the beginning of danger (Philip Sidney)
Because he is familiar with the experience.
64. The absence of fear is the first requirement of spirituality. Cowards can not be moral (Mahatma Gandhi)
For Gandhi, courage and fear had a different dynamic.
65. You can, you should, and if you're brave enough to start, you will (Stephen King)
Nothing like a sentence of encouragement to strengthen our courage.
66. Do not be afraid of your fears. They are not there to scare you. They are there to let you know that something is worth it (C. JoyBell C)
And if we manage to assimilate the learning we will have advanced a lot in the achievement of goals .
67. Fortune always favors the brave and never helps a man who does not help himself (T. Barnum)
It is the reward for those who dare to seek their dreams.