42 deep sentences about life
There are times when we stop to think about life . Either because something bad happened to us, unforeseen or as we had not planned. We get frustrated in such a way that we can only remember and not stop remembering.
Sometimes to keep going we have to forget, but in our case this is not an option. We have to face the future with optimism and see what we can get out of these phrases that contribute so much to us about life.
Deep sentences about life: thoughts and reflections
Here we leave a compilation of deep phrases about life. Without further delay, we begin.
1. I am the designer of my own catastrophe.
We are architects of our future, for good ... or for evil.
2. She was a poet in a world that still learned the alphabet.
People ahead of their time, look at the world in a way incomprehensible to others.
3. Everyone has a chapter that they have not read aloud.
We all hide some facet of our life that we do not want to come to light.
4. Do not believe everything you see. Maybe salt looks like sugar.
Trust your criteria before your sensory perception.
5. They have promised that dreams are fulfilled. But they forgot to mention that nightmares are dreams, too.
Beware of nightmares, they can become reality if we do not chase them away.
6. We try to hide our feelings, but forget that our eyes speak.
Even if we try to hide our emotions, our body language comes to light.
7. Breathe deeply.
To relax, nothing better than a breath with the diaphragm.
8. She was brave and strong. And broken, at the same time.
A phrase that can be interpreted in different ways.
9. Silence is the most powerful cry.
10. We blame society. But we are society.
We have to do more self-criticism.
11. There is no cushion as soft as a clean conscience.
If you have a good rest it is because you have no dead person hidden in the closet.
12. It's one o'clock in the morning and I need you.
In the most hurried situations we need to contact the people we love the most.
13. Intoxicated by memories and feelings.
In some cases, we may be overwhelmed by memories.
14. If the world were blind, how many people would you impress?
In a world where superficiality did not matter, probably few would be able to get your attention.
15. If you could read my mind, you would cry.
There are people who live in a constant hell and do not know how to get out of it.
16. The only thing that heals sadness is action.
Endorphins only segregate when we put action and movement to our day to day.
17. No matter how long the night, the dawn will come. (African saying)
A popular African saying that reminds us that the sun always rises the next day.
18. The saddest thing in this world is to love someone who loved you before.
Unrequited loves, always causing deep wounds.
19. Strive, search, find and not give up.
A maxim that is the practical guide to face life with integrity.
20. But I have promises to make, and miles to go before I sleep. (Robert Frost)
The adventurous spirit is one of the greatest human virtues.
21. Hard times are coming: love is urgent.
Love can give us a bit of enthusiasm in a society marked by haste and superficiality.
22. If you do not take long, I wait for you all my life.
A romantic phrase to dream.
23. We are nothing to be everything.
Another reflection that brings pure love to our routine.
24. Life is like a pool; you immerse yourself in it but you do not know how deep you are (Dennis Rodman)
An elegant metaphor to better understand our existence.
25. We do not remember the days, we remember the moments (Cesare Pavese)
One of the best known aphorisms of this famous author.
26. If you love life, life will love you too (Arthur Rubinstein)
Nice phrase that inspires to live with optimism.
27. A hero is someone who has given his life for something greater than himself (Joseph Campbell)
The sense of transcendence is fundamental for many people.
28. Whatever you do in your life, surround yourself with smart people who debate with you (John Wooden)
Exposing ourselves to an environment that stimulates our curiosity can transform us completely.
29. Take a step back, value what is really important, and enjoy life (Teri Garr)
One of those phrases about life that indicate a way of experiencing the day to day.
30. The only disability of life is a bad attitude (Scott Hamilton)
The psychological and attitudinal component is essential, and in many ways more relevant than other physical characteristics.
31. You can not have a positive life in a negative mind (Joyce Meyer)
This phrase raises the incongruity of a contradiction by which some people live, frustrating.
32Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forward (Soren Kierkegaard)
An apparent paradox that poses an adventure: learn from the past to take risks in the present.
33. Life is what happens while you're busy doing other things (John Lennon)
One of Lennon's best known deep phrases.
34. The tragedy of life is that we grow old very early and become wise too late (Benjamin Franklin)
In many aspects, the average life trajectory through which we humans spend seems to have some design flaws.
35. Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced (Soren Kierkegaard)
Sometimes we become too obsessed with knowing all aspects of life , as if it were a mechanical device.
36. The monotony and loneliness of a solitary life stimulates the creative mind (Albert Einstein)
Einstein raised this idea so counterintuitive that, however, it seemed to work for him.
37. Life begins at the border of your comfort zone (Neale Donald Walsch)
Beyond the comforts of the known, adventure awaits.
38. Do the best you can, and do not take life too seriously (Will Rogers)
Disconnect from the dramas it can be the solution to many artificially created problems.
39. The privilege of your life is to be who you are (Joseph Campbell)
Each person is unique, and that is something that nothing can take away from us.
40. Our life is that in which our thoughts transform it (Marco Aurelio)
An idealistic vision of one's life.
41. Music is the emotional life of most people (Leonard Cohen)
Art, and specifically music, can become an unbreakable component of one's life.
42. Aging is mandatory, but growing is optional (Walt Disney)
A phrase that emphasizes the extent to which attitude and willingness to mature make a difference.
But… really life is a simple thing, we should try to be happy with the least possible resources , only in this way can we reach the maximum fullness. If what you are looking for is happiness, try to be as less materialistic as possible, because only in this way can you really become happy.
On the other hand, what we really want is for you to comment on the phrases that you like the most on a personal level, and we will add them to the list so that everyone knows them. We are waiting for you in the comments section of our website.
The deep sentences of today are the truth of tomorrow.
I hope you have enjoyed these deep sentences about life. Thank you for your attention!