42 phrases that teach us that life is hard
Today we are going to talk about phrases that tell us that life is hard .
Everyone, at some point, we have had to face tremendous difficulties. Diseases, family members who leave, hard access to the labor market, and other vicissitudes that leave us sad for long days.
Phrases: life is hard
In this compilation we will know several famous quotes that delve into the obstacles of existence.
1. The heart does not die when it stops beating. The heart dies when the heartbeats stop making sense.
Very poetic and inspiring, this anonymous phrase proposes passion and illusion as the engine of life.
2. Enthusiasm is contagious. It is difficult to remain neutral or indifferent in the presence of a positive thinking person. (Denis Waitley)
Optimism takes us very far. Here you have some beautiful positive phrases.
3. Do not ask for a light load but a strong back.
Your skills can overcome the difficulties.
4. Nothing lasts forever, not even your problems.
Even if you are going through difficult times, remember that everything will return to normal.
5. He who has his own light disturbs the one who is in darkness.
Do not turn off anyone's light, just light up as hard as you can.
6. When life is angry with you and you beat with force you must not give up, you must be stronger than life itself and move forward, if you pull once, get up twice more, win time to time, this way you will stronger and there will be nothing that can defeat you.
A few words of encouragement for convulsive times.
7. I like people with criteria, who are not ashamed to admit that they were wrong or that they do not know something. The people who, in accepting their mistakes, genuinely strive not to commit them again.
Recognizing one's ignorance is a sign of wise people.
8. Life has been hard on me, but harder on me.
There is no choice but to overcome the ravages of life, and move on.
9. Life is not easy and being easy is not life because without being difficult then there is no life, the hard part of life is death and without life there is no death so without being difficult there is no life.
A pretty good tongue twister.
10. The difficulties are meant to awaken us, not to discourage us. The human spirit grows through conflict.
The conflict leads us to make determinations.
11. Life is beautiful or sad, it only depends on how we want to see it.
Your perception of things can make you very happy or tremendously unhappy. You choose.
12. Life is sadness, overcome it. (Teresa of Calcutta)
There is no choice but to leave sadness behind as soon as possible and begin to find the sweet side of existence.
13. Life is short ... Smile who cries, ignores who criticizes you and be happy with who you care.
A phrase to attract good vibrations.
14. In life, the saddest thing is not to be miserable at all, but we have very little to be happy and we can not get it.
Let's reflect on what makes us happy and why we sometimes refuse to achieve this state of joy.
15. Walking through life I understood that the important thing is not knowing what one has; the important thing is to know what one is worth.
16. If you laugh the world laughs with you, if you cry, you do it alone.
Unfortunately, friends are only there when things go smoothly.
17. Goodness in the father, filial piety in the son; gentleness in the older brother, humility and respect in the youngest; fair behavior in the husband, obedience in the wife; human consideration in the elderly, respect in the minors; benevolence in the rulers, loyalty in the ministers and the subjects.
An inspiring phrase full of magnanimity.
18. There is only one thing sadder than loneliness, and it is wanting to be alone.
Some people are so disenchanted with life that they even prefer to seclude themselves in solitude.
19. A calm sea never made a good sailor.
If you want to learn from life, you'd better face difficulties at some time.
20. The worst repentance we can have is not because of the wrong things we did, but because of the right things we did for the wrong people.
Many people will disappoint you throughout your life.
21. Sadness that does not let me live, mean sadness like a limpet on my skin. If I could forget my sadness I would have a cold tomorrow. Please, let someone tell me that the sun always rises.
And here the phrases of life is hard . Hope you liked it.
22. Being prepared is important, knowing how to wait is even more important, but taking advantage of the right moment is the key to life.
Arthur Schnitzer talks about life as a demanding project.
23. I learned that you can not back down, that the essence of life is going forward.
A reflection of Agatha Christie.
24. The greatest hindrance of life is the wait of tomorrow and the loss of today.
Seneca reflects on the transience of time.
25. The least frequent in this world is to live. Most people exist, that's all.
Oscar Wilde points out that life does not guarantee that we will live it.
26. So much haste to do, write and let our voice be heard in the silence of eternity, that we forget the only really important thing: to live.
Robert Louis Stevenson reminds us what is important.
27. Once the game is over, the king and the pawn return to the same box.
A reflection about life and death.
28. Loving and suffering is, in the long run, the only way to live with fullness and dignity.
Gregorio Marañón talks about two aspects of life that in his opinion give him content.
29. Who does not live in any way for others does not live for himself either.
Montaigne talks about the many fronts of everyday life.
30. In two words I can summarize how much I have learned about life: Keep going.
Robert Frost talks about resilience.
31. There is much to know, and living is little, and you do not live if you do not know.
Baltasar Gracian speaks about an apparent contradiction.
32. Life is a constant process, a continuous transformation in time, a birth, death and rebirth.
Life demands a lot from us.
33. Let's strive to live with decency and let the whisperers say whatever they want.
They will always speak behind our backs, but we can make them not affect us.
34. Life is a rainbow that includes black.
The Russian poet Yevgeny Yevtushenko points out that in life there are also dark hours.
35. Living is the weirdest thing in the world, because most men do nothing but exist.
Another of the mythical phrases of Oscar Wilde.
36. Life has not been given to us to be happy, but to deserve to be.
Armando Palacio Cortés believes that everything comes with effort.
37. Whoever believes that his own life and that of his fellows is deprived of meaning is not only unhappy, but is barely able to live.
A phrase by Albert Einstein.
38. If man has not discovered anything to die for, he is not worthy to live.
A reflection of Martin Luther King.
39. Life is a game of terrible odds; If it were a bet you would not intervene in it.
Tom Stoppard, in a non-optimistic reflection.
40. In life there are no solutions, but forces in motion. It is necessary to create them, and the solutions come.
The solutions must be worked on.
41. For most of us, true life is the life we do not lead.
Another reflection of Oscar Wilde.
42. Live so you can stare into anyone's eyes and send him to the devil.
The journalist Henry-Louis Mencken invites you to live life dangerously.