The 70 best quotes of Harrison Ford
Harrison Ford (Chicago, 1942) is an American actor and film director, famous for many of his roles.
Almost always by the hand of director George Lucas, the saga Star Wars and Indiana Jones encumbraron Harrison Ford as one of the most versatile and profitable actors in Hollywood. He also appeared in films such as Blade Runner, Ridley Scott, and other cult films that we all remember.
- "60 movie phrases that marked the history of cinema"
- "The 25 best phrases by Robert De Niro"
- "The 36 best quotes of Al Pacino"
Harrison Ford quotes
To pay homage to this unparalleled actor, we have set out to make a tour of your thinking with the best sentences of Harrison Ford .
If we have forgotten some famous event that you consider remarkable, please add it in the comments section.
1. For me, success is the choice and the opportunity.
This is how Harrison Ford thinks about the honeys of success.
2. You have lived but you have not enjoyed life.
If you do not enjoy what you do, maybe your existence is biased.
3. I do not know why he saved my life. Perhaps in those last moments he loved life more intensely than ever, not only his life, that of anyone, my life. And all he wanted were the same answers as the rest of us: where did I come from, where did I go, how much time did I have left? All I could do was stay there and watch him die.
One of the most memorable phrases from the movie Blade Runner.
4. It's hard to live with fear, right? There is nothing worse than feeling itchy and not being able to scratch.
On the null relief that involves living with anguish.
5. All that was asked were the same answers that the rest of us are looking for. Where do I come from? Where I go? How much time do I have? All I could do was sit down and watch him die.
An alternative translation to the mythical phrase of Blade Runner.
6. Competition drives innovation.
The excellence derived from the race to amass finite resources.
7. I am on the eve of a revolution, and it is something you will never be able to copy.
A reflection in the air.
8. You are only a handful of old men making themselves hard.
About himself and other colleagues by profession.
9. If you want to be a good archaeologist, you have to leave the library.
Knowledge is worthless if it is not practical.
10. My goal was to work regularly. I never expect to be rich or famous. I wanted to be an actor of a working nature.
Convert interpretation into a profession, your first wish.
11. The important thing is to be able to see yourself, I think, that you have in common with other people and not determine, because of your good luck, that everyone is less important, less interesting, less important than they are.
About how we perceive others.
12. I'm like old shoes. I've never been on the hip. I think the reason I'm still here is that it was never enough so I had to be replaced by something new.
On his own life.
13. I have never had much of a focus of interest in my career. I am aware that now it does not give me much pleasure.
His main concern has never been the work aspect.
14. My character intends to know nothing about rap, and he does not like it very much, but I know about him, because my children make me listen. There is a bit of rap that I like a lot. I like Eminem, Blackalicious.
On one of his papers.
15. My older children are fantastic people. It can not be the result of my influence on them.
Ironic phrase about his role as a father in real life.
16. I believe that retirement is for the elderly. I'm still in business, thanks. I have a nine-year-old child, and I want to live as long as I can to see it grow. I am enjoying my life and I want to stay as long as I can.
As long as it lasts, it will continue to perform.
17. I think that what a lot of action movies lose these days, especially those that have to do with fantasy, is to stop taking care at some point because you have lost the human scale.
A critique of this cinematographic genre.
18. With the CGI, suddenly there are a thousand enemies instead of six - the army is going towards the horizon. You do not need that. The public loses its relationship with the threat on the screen. That's something that happens constantly and makes these movies, like video games and that's a soulless company. It's all kinetics without emotion.
Another constructive observation towards Hollywood movies.
19. The trick of this thing and the beauty of this is that it's a cowboy movie first and then things happen. Even after things happen that does not change - suddenly it has not changed in another type of movie. It's still a cowboy movie.And that's the incredible thing about it because nobody has done it before, it's a new territory.
About one of his films.
20. I have the common experience of being anonymous when I'm on a plane when talking to air traffic control, and they do not know who they're talking to. I have a lot of common experiences.
Despite his world-wide fame, he keeps certain moments to camouflage himself as a normal person.
21. Representing a character is my job. Do not confuse me with the guy that appears on the screen.
He has nothing to do with the characters he plays.
22. I believe that I have lived with my own decisions and I have learned to deal with criticism, with my own judgment of the things I do without being affected.
His own criteria in everything he does.
23. I have always kept the anxiety alive, the ambition to do different things, but my involvement with this through Han Solo means a lot to me. It was a huge gift for me as an actor.
On one of the most legendary roles in his career.
24. I remain interested in taking risks, in giving votes of confidence to the films in which I work.
One of those phrases by Harrison Ford that summarizes his interest in the seventh art.
25. This is a pretty dangerous profession. You have to know that every time you go out to interpret a new character is a risk and a challenge.
Even with the pressure to be able to fail, you have to give your best.
26. I like the challenge of doing new things, solving problems, that aspect of making movies, working with people to get the best way to express an idea.
Open to new possibilities and projects.
27. I do not have nostalgia or miss the above at all. I am more thinking about the future than in the past.
About his previous life.
28. I have always done different things along the way besides the franchises. That's what I do, I diversify, so I do not worry about getting stuck with the same character.
About his way of managing his profession.
29. I try to focus on my life, my family, my opportunities.
His philosophy of life, summarized.
30. I enjoy seeing what I've done, but once I've shelved a movie I rarely see it again. There he stays.
He does not recreate reproducing his old films over and over again.
31. There is a great need to pool resources to protect nature, to serve man.
A phrase of the environment of the great Harrison Ford.
32. I am not interested in the opinion of other people about what I have done in the past because they have nothing to do with me.
Self-confident and reluctant to uninformed criticism.
33. I believe in marriage. I believe in fidelity. And I also believe that human beings are far from perfection, so infidelity is not a surprising phenomenon.
Reflecting on relationships and the human condition.
34. We have great problems of a political nature, the morality of living in a world with scarce resources. There is a world of problems, although I am much more interested in solutions than in problems.
A pragmatic vision of life.
35. I am vain, but not in regard to my appearance and yes in regard to my work.
36. I like to work hard and I like to do it for someone who is a perfectionist and sure of himself.
One of those Harrison Ford phrases that show his brave spirit.
37. The acting is a bit like carpentry. It's a matter of details, a certain sense of logic and some practical knowledge.
Craftsmanship and common sense.
38. I have traveled this galaxy from one extreme to the other, I have seen very strange things, but I never saw anything that impel me to believe that there is a single powerful force that controls everything. No field of mystical energy controls my destiny. All that is just legends and nonsense.
Of Star Wars.
39. I wanted to live life, a different life. I do not want to go to the same place every day and see the same people and do the same work. I wanted interesting challenges.
About his dream of being a person with a different and exciting life.
40. The truth, I did not want to find it ... because they were hunting us. I did not want them to find our son ... to be chopped up or dissected. Sometimes, to love someone ... you have to be a stranger.
Mythical phrase from the movie Blade Runner.
41. I taught them how to encrypt the files, how to cover their tracks. Everyone had their role ... mine was to leave. Then came the Blackout, and it obfuscated everything. I could not find the child.
Another fragment of a Blade Runner dialogue.
42. Too many questions. I had your job, and it was good ... why do you complicate it?
From Blade Runner.
43. What happened? Hide my trail, encrypt the records. They were hunting us!
Fragment of the sequel to Blade Runner.
44. You're a cop. Once I had your job, I was good at it ... what do you want?
Another dialogue of the new delivery of Blade Runner.
45. Replicators are like any other machine, they can be a benefit or a danger ... if they are a benefit, it's not my business.
Also extracted from Blade Runner.
46. It's fun to go to work even if you're not surrounded by good people.
He loves the profession so much that he feels it like that.
47No one would have imagined that 32 years later I was going to get dressed again from Han Solo. This saga has given me incredible opportunities and, thanks to that smuggler, I've had work all my life.
About Star Wars.
48. The later we do it, the less luck we will have.
In life you have to risk without fear.
49. The update of the shield is fractional, if an object travels less than the speed of light, it does not cross it.
One of those Harrison Ford phrases taken from his films.
50. That's why I was leaving ... that's how you thought of me.
A key to seduction.
51. Listen, influential. You have another problem, women always find out the truth, always.
A maxim to deal with them.
52. I used to wonder if the Jedi are real. They just seemed like simple nonsense to me. A magical power joining the good with the bad, the Dark Side with the Light. The point is that ... it's true. The Force, the Jedi ... everything ... everything is true.
About Star Wars.
53. I never question anything until after I do it.
If you do not test it, how do you know it is bad?
54. What will I do? What I do best, escape using my charm. If I do it, it never fails.
On his conquering skills.
55. The British are so concerned about their empire that they make us feel like well-cared for children.
About the English Empire.
56. We all have great changes in our lives that are more or less a second chance.
About the future and expectations.
57. Nature does not need people; people need nature; nature would survive the extinction of the human being and would continue well, but human culture, human beings, can not survive without nature.
An ode to mother nature.
58. Bicycles and airplanes are not about going fast or having fun; They are toys, but serious.
Curious phrase of Ford about these two means of transport.
59. Am I grumpy? I could be. But I think it's sometimes misunderstood.
He is serious, and sometimes he is misunderstood.
60. You may get tired of seeing me, but I will not give up.
That's how Ford talked.
61. Some actors could not understand how to resist the constant rejection. They could not see the light at the end of the tunnel.
The beginnings in the interpretive panorama are really hard.
62. I do not endorse celebrities. My work with Conservation International is a good use of any celebrity I have to call attention to important issues. I have the same responsibility as everyone to reduce consumption and teach children to respect the environment.
About your humanitarian work.
63. I do not do a lot of physical activity. I play tennis, I work sporadically and as well and I take care of myself.
On his great physical condition and health.
64. The kindest word to describe my performance at school was "lazy."
Ironic phrase with which he describes his personality as a student.
65. Seriously, what are the options? Levi's or Wranglers. And you only choose one. It is one of those life choices.
66. If you ask me to recognize that I have aged, I can do it.
Do not drop the rings.
67. I love the comedic opportunities that arise in the context of a father-son relationship.
A beautiful phrase about fatherhood.
68. The popularity of the actor is evanescent; applauded today, forgotten tomorrow.
The public is very hard at judging the actors.
69. I retire every time I finish with a movie. Then I return. You know, I like to sleep. But I love working; It's fun for me as long as it's still fun and people around me tolerate me, I'll do it.
Your vision about your own career, at present.
70. I enjoyed the carpentry, and it was very good for me for 12 years.
His beginnings were linked to this noble office.