40 questions for WhatsApp with which to discover more of your friends
The way we interact with our friends has changed in recent decades, largely due to the immersion of new technologies in our lives.
Now, thanks to internet and mobile phones we can be connected 24 hours a day with our contacts.
Questions to get to know your friends better on WhatsApp
This continuous connection means that we can know them more thoroughly and have more confidence with them , because we can talk at all times, and share our feelings and emotions with them at the time they occur.
If what you want is to know more about your friends, you can find a list of questions that will allow you to know them in more depth and allow you to know more about their life.
- Related article: "Link for WhatsApp: 10 keys to chat effectively"
1. With what historical character do you identify yourself?
We all have role models or we look at other people because of their talent and way of being. These people can be really inspiring. If your historical character matches your scale of values, you may have much in common.
2. What is the work of your dreams?
Although not everyone has the great good fortune to say what they are passionate about, we all feel passion for some profession.
3. What is the most unpleasant mood for you?
We can all feel ashamed to feel a certain way. We must accept this, although not everyone does it.
4. Do you have a favorite book? Which?
A question that pretends to find out the literary tastes of your friend. Maybe to make a gift in the form of a book at some point.
5. Are you hiding a secret?
Surely by shame, we all have some secret that we do not share with anyone, except those people we can trust fully.
6. Are you afraid of something?
Maybe your friend feels fear for some situation. If there is a lot of confidence, I may confess it.
7. What do you value most about our friendship?
Your friend feels trust and friendship towards you for a series of positive qualities of your person. With this question you can find out what makes you together.
8. Tell me three bands that have marked you
A way to explore the musical tastes of your friend. What music motivates you? What music do you listen to in your moments of intimacy?
9. What does freedom mean to you?
A way to find out your friend's vision of freedom and what their values are.
10. What is the most shameful memory of your childhood?
We have all been through some unpleasant moment in our lives. Maybe your friend confesses it.
11. Do you often think about how you feel?
A way to find out how your friend relates to their emotions and feelings, or even if they are a person who cares excessively.
12. Where would you go on vacation?
We all have an ideal place to relax and disconnect from the busy life we can lead.
13. Tell me the four series that you like the most
With this question it is possible to know if you have a great sense of humor or what your tastes are when it comes to entertainment.
14. What qualities do you value most in someone?
The answer to this question provides feedback, because it is possible to know, indirectly, what your friend considers a person worthy of their friendship.
15. If you could, what would you do to change it?
There are many injustices on this planet, and your friend may want to change it.
16. What kind of people are the ones that give you the most pity?
Empathy is a very positive quality that a person can possess. The answer to this question can give you information about your friend's level of empathy.
17. How would you describe me?
The answer to this question may surprise you, because sometimes we see ourselves differently than other people do.
18. If you were an animal ... what would you be?
Your friend may may have an image of himself that he may associate with an animal. For example, thinking that he is strong as a lion or agile as a gazelle.
19. Do you have a favorite place to live?
We all have an idyllic place in our mind where we would like to live.
20. What do you like most about yourself?
It is possible to know how your friend values himself and whether or not he has high self-esteem.
21. What music do you listen to?
Each person has different musical tastes. Maybe your friend matches yours.
22. What four adjectives define you?
This question provides information about what your friend looks like and what defines him.
23. What do you most want in this life?
It is not always possible to achieve the dreams one wants or have not yet achieved. Your friend may be aware of it.
24. What has been your best moment of your life?
Life has good times and bad times, and your friend's life is no exception.
25. Where would you go with me to spend a few days?
When two people share a friendship, it is that they share hobbies and are comfortable together.
26. What would you like to achieve in this life?
We all think about the future and we have expectations about the place we want to lead life.
27. Who is the most important person in your life?
There are people that mark us and that become someone important in our life, but usually our relatives are usually.
28. What attracts you most of the opposite sex (or of the same sex in the case of homosexuals)?
In love, we all have our tastes and we are attracted to different people.
29. Is there anything you want to do in your life more than anything?
Maybe your friend has a dream to fulfill in his life but has not yet achieved it.
30. Would you forgive an infidelity?
An infidelity is the greatest betrayal for some; However, there are people who get forgiveness.
31. What is your favorite movie? Why?
As in love or in daily activities, each person has different cinematic tastes.
32. Sea or mountain?
There are people who love the beach and others who like more the mountain and the activities that can be done in it, for example, skiing.
33. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
When we are little we all have the idea of being someone when we grow up.
34. What is your greatest virtue and your greatest defect?
The personality and talent of each individual is different. It is what makes us unique.
35. What talent would you like to have?
And is that many people want to have something they do not have.
36. In what situations would you be willing or willing to lie?
The lie is something that is part of the human condition, so we can lie at some point.
37. What kind of people are more attractive to you?
As for physical attraction, there are tastes for everything. Do you share the same tastes with your friend? Let it be he or she who tells you.
38. What are you most proud of in this life?
The achievements we want to achieve make us really happy.
39. And ... what do you regret most?
But life is not rosy, and sometimes we can make mistakes that we regret.
40. What is infidelity for you?
What one considers infidelity or can not vary from one person to another.