The 24 best quotes of Lenin
Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (1870 - 1924) is an essential figure to understand the evolution of European politics in the 20th century.
Politician, revolutionary and Russian communist writer, led the Social Democratic Labor Party of Russia to the October Revolution of 1917, which ended the rule of the Tsars and inaugurated a period of socialism in the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics (USSR). His contribution to the theoretical legacy of Marxism is known as Leninism.
- "The 45 best sentences on Economy and Finance"
Once in power, Lenin applied several reforms to return to the State all those goods and means of production that until then were the fief of a few privileged. His role in World War I was also controversial.
His fundamental role in understanding the Russian Revolution and his theoretical writings make Lenin a character that is the object of study in any faculty of social sciences. In today's article we will approach this historical figure through a compilation of the best sentences of Lenin .
1. It is necessary to dream, but with the condition of believing in our dreams. To examine real life carefully, to confront our observation with our dreams, and to perform our fantasy scrupulously.
Historical materialism concentrated in a single famous rendezvous.
2. A small, but useful work, Mr. Krivenko's great depth, is much better than a great leisure.
Everything that brings us closer to progress is welcome.
3. It is true that freedom is something precious, so precious that it must be carefully rationed.
Paradox on freedom, one of the most remembered phrases of Vladimir Lenin.
4. Marxism is almighty because it is true.
On the ideals of Karl Marx, which Lenin made his own and developed.
5. The revolution is war, the only truly legitimate, just and great, among many who have known history. In Russia, this war has been declared, and has begun.
Sentence of Lenin pronounced in 1905, years before ending the empire of the czars.
6. A capitalist devours many others.
On the voracious character of the capitalist system.
7. The intelligentsia runs the companies of the manufacturers and can lead the popular industry.
Famous quote about the owners of the factories.
8. Obviously, monopolies and similar institutions can and should be challenged, since the situation of the worker is undoubtedly worse; ...
On monopolies and oligopolies and their devastating effect on the economy of employees.
9. That among the Marxists there is no complete unanimity, it is true ..., this fact does not show the weakness, but precisely the strength and vitality of the Russian social democracy.
On the different ideological currents that make up Marxism.
10. It is a truth that is often learned in politics from the enemy.
Knowing the strategy of the enemy gives good ideas to apply to one's strategy.
11. There is no revolutionary theory without revolutionary practice and vice versa.
Taking action is the duty of any good theorist. Theorizing is also the duty of any revolutionary.
12. The revolution is not made, but organized.
Peculiar vision on the verb to use.
13. This is the mercantile economy, which necessarily leads to competition among commodity producers, inequality, the ruin of some and the enrichment of others.
About the endless loop of capital.
14. Imperialism emerged as a direct development and continuation of the fundamental properties of capitalism.
One of Lenin's phrases that have been most commented and studied.
15. The idea of determinism, which establishes the necessity of the acts of man and rejects the absurd legend of free will, does not annul the intelligence or conscience of man at all, nor the valuation of his actions.
16. That's Trotsky! Always true to himself; It turns, swindles, poses to the left and helps the right.
Excerpt from a letter in which he makes clear his animosity towards Trotsky.
17. Except for power, everything is illusion.
Curious and mysterious phrase.
18. Marx conceives the social movement as a natural process governed by laws that are not only independent of the will, conscience and intention of men, but also determine their will, their conscience and their intentions.
Reflection on some wise words of Karl Marx.
19. The State is the weapon of repression of one class over another.
Your definition of the modern State.
20. If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem, act!
Perhaps, the most remembered famous quote of Lenin.
21. Capital becomes a hindrance to the mode of production that has flourished along with it and under its protection.
Another reflection about the functioning of capitalism.
22. The new means of control have been created not by us but by capitalism in its military-imperialist stage.
Imperialism, certainly, develops weapons and all kinds of devices for the control and repression of the population.
23. Furthermore, in order to abolish the business benefit, it will be necessary to expropriate the employers, whose benefits come precisely from the fact that they have monopolized the means of production.
One of the basic precepts of Marxist doctrine.
24. Music can be a means to the rapid destruction of society.
Surprising reflection about music.