The 70 best recollections of reunions
The phrases of reunion express in a few words feelings that occur when the lives of two people who yearn again interbreed. Throughout the centuries, there have been many writers, thinkers and artists of all kinds who have reflected on a seemingly simple fact such as seeing each other once they have been separated for a while; for example, Albert Einstein, Ralph Waldo Emerson or Desmond Tutu.
- Maybe you're interested: "51 phrases about the friendship you should read"
The most inspiring reunion phrases
Regain contact with that person we missed open the doors to a path. The re-encounter phrases that many important characters have written describe that need, the process and the satisfaction of seeing each other again. Below you will find a selection of these reflections and aphorisms.
- Related article: "63 phrases of reconciliation to rebuild relationships"
1. We only separated to meet again (John Gay)
Many times farewells are necessary to usher in a new life stage.
2. The reunion can also be with your fears, and these will help you to forge a brave spirit
About those reunions that generate important psychological changes. This anonymous phrase expresses it.
3. The photograph rejects the purpose of the trip, which is until now, reunited with the strange and unfamiliar (Marchall McLuhan)
Reencounter phrase that brings us closer to an idea different from the one we usually have about this concept.
4. There are reunions that make you rethink your life
When something comes back into your life and upsets it deeply.
5. Finding the truth in these times is something really valuable
... since we usually lose track of him constantly.
6. I do not understand the concept of rediscovering oneself, when do you really get lost?
Or maybe we were just distracted.
8. We should rediscover ourselves to march together to new successes (Giuseppe Garibaldi)
Justifying the need for Match again with others .
- Related article: "This is how true friendships are, in 9 characteristics"
9. Be nice to people in your climb, as you will probably meet them again on the way down (Jimmy Durante)
Reunions that we would like to avoid.
10. Do not walk away without having words of love to think about during your absence, lest they never meet again (Jean Paul)
This phrase invites us to rethink how we estimate our presents.
11. If we could know where and when we will meet again, we would be more tender with our friends to say goodbye (Ouida)
But life puts us in situations to learn the value of our friendships.
12. The defeats help us to find ourselves again
These experiences will help us to evolve.
13. Reencounter with oneself, is to find true love
The most important relationship of our lives.
- Maybe you're interested: "Low self-esteem? When you become your worst enemy"
14. Listening to our own inner sufferings will prepare us to rediscover and confront problems (Thich Nhat Hanh)
A basic training for our personal development.
15. Great spirits always rediscover violent oppositions of mediocre minds (Albert Einstein)
Of those reunions that define our thinking.
16. History shows that most winners meet with obstacles until they succeed
A reunion necessary to be sure if we have learned the lessons of the past.
17. Getting back together with music is like getting reacquainted with the first love
Those sensations tender and so intense at the same time.
18. The passing of time teaches you that reuniting with old loves only brings you loneliness
When there are still pending issues.
19. To find peace, you need to get lost and find goodness in the world again
Getting rid of negative impressions and returning to a new perspective is important to be happy.
20. Rethink in the reunions with loved ones
The true friendship He can save us.
21. The human being is able to travel the world a thousand times only to rediscover his beloved
About the need to connect.
22. Forgiving yourself and others will help you rediscover true happiness
... since that path requires personal growth
23. It is incredible the power that has the know where to look to reencounter with oneself
Sometimes it usually happens that we have always known it but we spend a lot of time distracted.
24. The main event of our life is the day when we find in old acquaintances a mind that startles us (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
On people who inspire us .
25. We are all afraid to meet with people who suggest fears we had as children
There are crossroads that are undesirable.
26. The best reunion is with the person you did not want to dismiss
A reconciliation with the past.
27. Rediscovering is synonymous with having lost
There are unions with people without whom we feel disoriented for a long time.
28. The beauty of nature is that we can find and rediscover hidden things in the most beautiful places
This phrase of reunions reminds us that anything can happen in less thoughtful places.
29. Take the time necessary to rediscover those people who mean a lot to you
Because it's easy to lose yourself, but it's always possible to get back on track.
30. Sometimes dreaming there is also the possibility of getting back together
Reencounter with those things with which we fantasize.
34. Life is a succession of crises and moments in which we have to rediscover who we are and what we really want (Jean Vanier)
Another phrase that reminds us of the importance of knowing who we are.
35. The pain of separation is nothing compared to the joy of being reunited (Charles Dickens)
An emotion that dulls any previous and above all the memory of the reasons why the separation occurred.
36. Luck is just a matter of opportunities to prepare meetings (Lucius Annaeus Seneca)
Encounters very well agreed.
37. The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is a reaction, both change (Carl Jung)
When the situation transforms us.
38. I have to face life with a newfound passion. I must rediscover the irresistible will to learn, live and love (Andrea Bocelli)
On the reunion with our desires.
39. He knew he could not face the future unless he was able to rediscover the past (Gene Tierney)
Encounters that allow us to settle past accounts and start all over again.
40. We need to rediscover the idea of the common good and work together to build a home (Jonathan Sacks)
Go again for those circumstances that favored us.
41. I do not invent anything, I rediscover (Auguste Rodin)
Because in the daily walk we get distracted, so what seems new to us is always there.
42. Our vision is to rediscover the spirit of the Renaissance (Maurizio Seracini)
Return to the last year.
43. Yes, nice to the whites, they need to rediscover their humanity (Desmond Tutu)
A phrase of reunions with peace.
44. Our task is not to rediscover nature but to remake it (Raoul Vaneige)
Make it reborn in favor of the whole world.
45. She did not leave me long enough to discover it, but she left me enough to rediscover the "big maybe" (John Green)
Nothing heavier than the earrings.
46. There is something remarkable in each one of us. Take the opportunity to look in and rediscover yourself (Rooplee)
Do it as many times as needed.
47. We must remember that we always rediscover ourselves, because we are changing forever (Kamand Kojouri)
That eternal constant of change.
48. From one moment to the next, memory recedes to rediscover the past (Munia Khan)
Because in the reunion with past situations there are things to learn.
49. Rediscovering is something more than being remembered. It is to be able to dig the riches, polishing them and allowing them to shine again (Susan C. Young)
It is to enter into the total experience of that situation to which we return.
50. It is important to rediscover our potential to achieve everything we set out to do
Get in touch again with every part of ourselves that has the skills to move forward.
51. The reunions with old friends are a treasure
These moments give to tell a thousand stories.
52. Love yourself enough to get reacquainted
Take care of yourself, check your needs and emotions.
53. Let time drag you down the uncertain paths of life, and find a way to rediscover yourself (Anonymous)
Sometimes we have to rely more on our intuition.
54. I had the feeling that the evening was beginning to look too much like a reunion (Gillian Flynn)
That feeling that that person you've just met has already been in your life.
55. Couples, true couples, are not the result of chance, but the reunion of two halves of the same soul (Éliette Abécassis)
Romantic phrase of reunions.
56. It is also the madness of love: to believe possible the reunion with communication at the first opportunity between one being and another (Pascal Quignard)
The first step for the interpenetration between two individuals.
57. There is no force that can hold a child who runs in search of his family. Especially if he knows that the reunion hardly lasts as long as a hug lasts (Yasmina Khadra)
On short encounters that break our hearts.